Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Loki Rework

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 235
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRun175 View Post
    Sure Loki never aimed strike,teleported or went invisible but:
    Athena never does anything relating to wisdom at all.
    Carbraken never destroys mountains.
    Nu Wa never didn't anything involving fire,fog or shing metal.
    Chang e's moves don't don't anything involving the moon, they just have moon related names.
    Sobek the god of the nile, has one ability relating to rivers.
    Sol never did anything except guide the sun and run from a wolf since Odin sent her to do so.

You want to rework all of them to and many others? This is a game with roles filled with characters from mythologies. It's a game first before a mythology simulator. Mythology is complicated as it's most likely not 100% true. This ^ kit that is based on lore could be loki's story and life mistold for generations and not the 100% original.
    I'll gladly do all of their rekits, if i get hired by Hi Rez i would at least :P
    Loki will ALWAYS have your back.

New Member Cupidhead SoulStealer7's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Ragnarok may not have happened however it makes sense that it is in the process or that smite is the preamble to the batle. i loki's lore it says "for it was foretold that Loki would break free of his prison and herald the horrific final battle that would leave the Gods slain, the heavens sundered, and the world in ashes." then later it says "But now Loki is free and already wreaking havoc" the first quote is what is destined to happen but the second is what is currently happening. which means that loki is free and he has begun the final battle and ragnarok is happening as we play smite however because of the nature of smite the timeline will not ever progress a.k.a fenrir will not kill odin for real in smite however the gods are still trying to kill each other but they never will because of the nature of the game. Which is what makes smite the battleground of the gods.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I really like this new kit, it will fit Loki better and his current kit could fit a new god, like Phonoi (greek personifications of murder, killing and slaughter). I just don't get the ultimate, is it just a buff?

Senior Member Honoured crippler38's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    few questions, does scramble move what buttons their abilities are on? that sounds cool

whole kit looks awesome and I would love it (I love being an annoying little turdmonkey) and using his ult plus the decoy would just BURN down objectives real fast, all in all I like the kit and think it'd be fun to do but I have that one question I would like answered for my clarity
    anyone can be wrong, nobody is right all the time

if you feel angry try to not blame others over yourself, and if you must don't bother them with it they'll do worse

Everything has counter play. Except Hi Rez, plz nerf.

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 235
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by crippler38 View Post
    few questions, does scramble move what buttons their abilities are on? that sounds cool

whole kit looks awesome and I would love it (I love being an annoying little turdmonkey) and using his ult plus the decoy would just BURN down objectives real fast, all in all I like the kit and think it'd be fun to do but I have that one question I would like answered for my clarity
    When you ult, you cannot use your abilities
    Loki will ALWAYS have your back.

Senior Member Honoured Vorleser's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 512
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Party Person 10000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    I like this
    "How do I know I'm balanced? I have my own SCALES!" - Nu Wa
    R.I.P December 2013 - August 2014
    You'll always be hissstory in my heart and keep a low profile in my love.
    May you be raised to the heavens.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 205
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    No, he just outright need a Nerf, he's far too strong for how easy he is to use. In the last 4 games, i've had a Loki in every one, and in each game had 15+ kills and less than 6 deaths, it's pathetic. All you need to do, is buff > Ult > land 1 basic, and that's just on 1k damage then just go invisible and run away. that's an assassin/mage/hunter taken out the game completely, and in 40 seconds he'll do it again.

Loki is a broken god and a go to for noobs who want an easy win.

Senior Member Honoured LinkNightblade's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj90lfc View Post
    No, he just outright need a Nerf, he's far too strong for how easy he is to use. In the last 4 games, i've had a Loki in every one, and in each game had 15+ kills and less than 6 deaths, it's pathetic. All you need to do, is buff > Ult > land 1 basic, and that's just on 1k damage then just go invisible and run away. that's an assassin/mage/hunter taken out the game completely, and in 40 seconds he'll do it again.

Loki is a broken god and a go to for noobs who want an easy win.
    I really couldn't have said it better myself.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Interesting concept, but I doubt Hi-Rez will never change his kit, at least that major. Some people would quit the game.
    Shazbot! blue plates for days.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Loki can be annoying but he is not OP, he have huge burst but he cant kill you with only ult and buff thats why he must also used invisibility for damage and then he cant escape especially when target use beads, aegis. He is better at pushing towers than killing but still I like his kit and I wouldnt change it anyway.