Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Loki Rework

Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 611
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    not hard to counter build you just dont like not going glass cannon so you want loki to be nerfed to ass so you can go glass cannon and have a chance, sorry thats not how smite works you actully need to counter build
    As I said I prefer supports you know those people that don't die to a whole team. The point of this thread is to make loki unique while also making his abilities counterable. Now then most mages don't need to build tanky (against any other assassin and most other characters) for the reason that they have escapes and are able to counter others well enough with just abilities and relics to not need to counter build now then when there is one guyout there that forces you to buy 2+ items to counter him. That is just ridiculous.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRobare View Post
    As I said I prefer supports you know those people that don't die to a whole team. The point of this thread is to make loki unique while also making his abilities counterable. Now then most mages don't need to build tanky (against any other assassin and most other characters) for the reason that they have escapes and are able to counter others well enough with just abilities and relics to not need to counter build now then when there is one guyout there that forces you to buy 2+ items to counter him. That is just ridiculous.
    no its not that is called smite, and the way to completely counter loki from killing you is building tanky, if you dont like it sorry. thats to bad its the way smite is. some characters you just have to counter build. idk what to tell you maybe smite isnt for you man.

some games arrant for everybody. smite seems to not fit your taste.

Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Achievements:
    no its not that is called smite, and the way to completely counter loki from killing you is building tanky, if you dont like it sorry. thats to bad its the way smite is. some characters you just have to counter build. idk what to tell you maybe smite isnt for you man.

some games arrant for everybody. smite seems to not fit your taste.
    It seems you don't understand how the game works. All characters are supposed to have counters besides "Building Tanky" which you could do against any god, but do you need to? Tell me what other god requires you to buy 2+ items to counter them?

Achievements:
    It seems you don't understand how the game works. All characters are supposed to have counters besides "Building Tanky" which you could do against any god, but do you need to? Tell me what other god requires you to buy 2+ items to counter them?
    thats the thing there are other counters, even counter picking, and relics, even items. wards. awarness. and stealing camps. building tanky is just the best option sense it completely negates loki from doing anything to you. when some other characters even if you counter build its a lose lose for loki it works. if you dont like to counter build then thats to bad. if you your to stubborn and hard headed to counter build then loki will forever poop on your day

Achievements:
    they have spcieal items made just for characters like loki, items that hold a balance of power and defense. you think going full 1 shot potential comes at no risk. if glass cannons had no real threat to them they would be broken. like hunters. they have to build towards surviving if they didnt they would be broken.

Achievements:
    they have spcieal items made just for characters like loki, items that hold a balance of power and defense. you think going full 1 shot potential comes at no risk. if glass cannons had no real threat to them they would be broken. like hunters. they have to build towards surviving if they didnt they would be broken.
    Honestly I've been repeating myself over and over. You don't seem to realize why loki needs a change if you want replies to your latest comments look at my previous replies, with that I bid you adieu.

Achievements:
    Honestly I've been repeating myself over and over. You don't seem to realize why loki needs a change if you want replies to your latest comments look at my previous replies, with that I bid you adieu.
    your the one who is looking for awnsers you keep asking a question and i repeat it 5 to 6 times "build tanky" yet your acting like im a developer of smite and should tell you why smite is the way it is. like it or not counter building is apart of the game deal with it or get out there are millions of players who like the game and the way it is. next topc.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Achievements:
    your comments are so pointless and show me proof where hi rez said this about loki. because hi rez said loki was fine and wont be touched any time soon. you really think hi rez is thinking about nerfing loki after all these changes to characters that needed very small tweaks? and your wrong and obviously trolling saying you cant react to loki. all you need is sanctuary to react to his only 2 bursting abilitys.
    It was from PonPon Q&A, he said that's a possibility. My statement never said to nerf loki, it was to raise his skill floor. He may get most likely get buff in the process. Do show how do I react to Loki's ult or his vanish + #3 when one is an instant damage and the other I can't see him.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Achievements:
    your the one who is looking for awnsers you keep asking a question and i repeat it 5 to 6 times "build tanky" yet your acting like im a developer of smite and should tell you why smite is the way it is. like it or not counter building is apart of the game deal with it or get out there are millions of players who like the game and the way it is. next topc.
    Which hunter worth anything going to put 2 def items on their build? or even one? Not even most mages can get by having 2 def items.