Thread: Stop, look and listen.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 31 days registered

Exclamation Stop, look and listen.

There have been quite a few threads popping up recently about false reports. If your account is flagged or banned it is not because of false reports. It is because your broke the terms of service contract you agreed to when you first opened the game. Each report is investigated and this is made easy by the fact chat logs are saved. So before you make a thread claiming you are falsely reported and banned remember, it does not work that way. Perhaps you should read the terms of service instead of scrolling all the day and blindly accepting because like all legally binding contracts once you do you are subjecting yourself to play by their rules, not yours.

Meant to post this in the main general discussion but it still works here.
    I didn't say it was your fault, I just said I was going to blame you.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 590
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    ACTUALLY You ARE WRONG . THERE ARE PLENTY OF TROLL TEAMS THAT REPORT JUST TO REPORT . MY BUDDY NEVER TYPES IN GAME He HAS NO KEYBOARD ACCEPT FOR HIS ONSCREEN KEYBOARD. He WAS BANNED FOR GRIEFING, NOR HAS He EVER LEFT A MATCH IN RAGE. ALL REPORTS ARE NOT VIGOROUSLY CHECKED. UNLESS YOU REPORT DIRECTLY TO SUPPORT

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSHYBEAR View Post
    ACTUALLY You ARE WRONG . THERE ARE PLENTY OF TROLL TEAMS THAT REPORT JUST TO REPORT . MY BUDDY NEVER TYPES IN GAME He HAS NO KEYBOARD ACCEPT FOR HIS ONSCREEN KEYBOARD. He WAS BANNED FOR GRIEFING, NOR HAS He EVER LEFT A MATCH IN RAGE. ALL REPORTS ARE NOT VIGOROUSLY CHECKED. UNLESS YOU REPORT DIRECTLY TO SUPPORT
    A. Calm down a little.
    B. He's Steiin is right.
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

Junior Member Cupidhead Orcshein's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I don't believe reports actually do stuff. I have people call 'Reports!' on me all day long when I have bad games.

And in -every- game there's people yelling report. If me, one of the many, see so many reports, can you imagine the THOUSANDS and THOUSAND and THOUSAND of reports filled every minute, every hours, every days.

It would take a team of 1000 chinese dudes working 24h/24h to investigate those reports.

I think the report button is there so people feel good about reporting someone. Nothing else. Hi Rez, you can say what you want, I think you guys just check mostly the ones sent via email. ;-)

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Skoal007's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPotato View Post
    A. Calm down a little.
    B. He's Steiin is right.
    Steiin is only partially right Do you ever do any research before you reply, or do you think that just because you are a mod that everyone will assume you are correct. Flagging and banning are two different things and Hi Rez has stated several times that your account can become flagged via an automated system.

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoal007 View Post
    Steiin is only partially right Do you ever do any research before you reply, or do you think that just because you are a mod that everyone will assume you are correct. Flagging and banning are two different things and Hi Rez has stated several times that your account can become flagged via an automated system.
    It was a direct counter argument to his statement of bans, so yes. Was he overall partially right also yes but that wasnt what i was talking about
    Last edited by IrishPotato; 06-23-2016 at 08:11 PM.
    Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcshein View Post
    I don't believe reports actually do stuff. I have people call 'Reports!' on me all day long when I have bad games.

And in -every- game there's people yelling report. If me, one of the many, see so many reports, can you imagine the THOUSANDS and THOUSAND and THOUSAND of reports filled every minute, every hours, every days.

It would take a team of 1000 chinese dudes working 24h/24h to investigate those reports.

I think the report button is there so people feel good about reporting someone. Nothing else. Hi Rez, you can say what you want, I think you guys just check mostly the ones sent via email. ;-)
    I get messages saying "An action has been taken against a player you reported" at least once a week. So, no, they aren't just a stress-relief button; action is taken.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    I read the thread title and in my head, I heard Navi yell:

"HEY! LISTEN!" which isn't so bad because to me, she never was so annoying as she was to others.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    I get messages saying "An action has been taken against a player you reported" at least once a week. So, no, they aren't just a stress-relief button; action is taken.
    Or it's just an automated message sent at certain times after you reported someone.