Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Aphro's >DATAMINED< passive

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitom View Post
    Yeah, still profound stupidity going on in these forums.

Not like this passive will potentially work as a free ward or anything. Totally shit passive, for sure...
    wait, it provides vision?? can you please link your source?? that would be a game changer!!
    We did it!!!

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by shikakrux View Post
    wait, it provides vision?? can you please link your source?? that would be a game changer!!
    You will be able to know whether an enemy is within 70 units of you by your protections bar shifting the number by 2. That alone makes it quite a fair bit better than the current passive, but you also gain protections in a team fight. Even better if it has a convenient passive meter to give it away entirely.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 339
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by shikakrux View Post
    I never said that.

If you will be able to see the number of stacks provided by the passive, then you will be able to tell when jungler is about to come gank you. Was my point.
    Bellona <3

Achievements:
    oh, what a disappointment. i thought it provided vision.

lets be honest, if the jungler comes within 70 units of you theyll aready be ganking you, this wont save aphrodite from having to buy wards.
    We did it!!!

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 339
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Because 70 units is like Bellona's hammer slam range. Totally!
    Bellona <3

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitom View Post
    Because 70 units is like Bellona's hammer slam range. Totally!
    no its the range of aphrodites love birds. quite a large range but not useful for predicting a gank. and unless youre hugging the wall of the lane, you will not be getting any sort of warning. and if you choose to hug the wall, you will be putting yourself out of position and the jungler will jsut have an easier time ganking you.

wards are still needed.
    We did it!!!

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by prolapsediva View Post
    If I have to watch you misspell POTENTIAL one more time I think I'm going to lose it.

Potencial, Potenzial, Portential, Botential, Potantial, Potentiel. I am not a native english speaker/writer and you don't see me complain about stupid misstakes you make in your grammar, so by all means, if find any more misstakes I make, feel free to keep them.

Additionally, Aphrodite is a good mage and an even better healer/support. Our main issues with her are 1) her passive (the current because it's awful/the datamined because it's just not right) 2) she has no place in the meta, which is centered around conquest. The devs didn't even bring that up, they told us stuff we already knew. The only thing that was new information straight from PonPon was that the datamined info is 100% subject to change and I get the feeling it will.

Not every god has to have a place in the conquest Meta at all times. She is playable in conquest and can perform good if you perform good, if you don't the blame is on you.

And no, that was no "new information".

Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS CLOSE THE DAMN THREAD

With Dreamhack ahead and patch 3.12 confirmed as the big mid season update, there is A LOT of things to come and some things have already surfaced from the datamining. Keep in mind as usual just like the infamous S3 Item-Relic passive joints that nothing is 100% until confirmed by Hirez otherwise. Also as a side note unless told otherwise I will likely be covering the datamining posts on the forums now.
    People say that in every datamining post and datamining has been a thing for more than just a few days.

We know Aphrodite, we know what we are talking about, we know she needs some love!

No, with every thread you guys prove that you are just a bunch of entitled people that have no idea what they are talking about in the first place.

Literally just a decent passive, that doesn't rely on anyone else. This change could completely shift everything, not break, shift.

Which is exactly what the datamined passive does as opposed to some of the broken stuff you jokers have come with, and that is ignoring all the buffs you wanted for her other abilities.

She could be shifted into the meta.

This game has almost 80 gods by now, very different gods and a whole lot of Items and Relics that also factor directly into these, on top of changes to the conquest map itself. It is NOT possible to have all gods somewhat equally meta-relevant. Right now, Aphrodite and healers in general have a rougher time than before because of free curses and better brawlers, but still, you can make her work and even if you don't, again, she does not have to be meta relevant right noow and you maining or liking her does not entitle you to force HiRez to do any changes.

Why is everyone so against Ahprodite getting a better passive?

If you missspell Aphrodite one more time, I'm gonna lose it!

Probably not.

I am not against Aphrodite getting a new passive, I am against the idea you guys are promoting that Aphrodite is trash and that she is trash because of her passive and I am also against the whole lot of ideas you came up with to break and more than anything I am against the amount of stupidity that went into the complaints about this new datamined passive.

Is it jealousy? I knew she made people jealous in game, but outside of it?

Don't be ridiculous.

Clearly her passive is a touchy subject that's getting more and more people involved, which is a good thing! People should be involved, we are all the Smite community! But there is no need to just be mean to us because we want change. We have shown no malice or animosity to anyone so why do we get it? Stop coming for us and give CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK. Or leave us alone to "rub each other off".

Nothing about you guys rubbing each other off has been constructive so far, it has been stupid, nothing more.
    I am one of the persons who was all for them changing passives that are just extensions of certain abilities because they are neither fun nor exactly impactful.

But when I did, I did it from a gameplay perspective and included all the gods where this would fit in in some way, Ne Zha, Aphrodite, Chronos, a couple more.
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 06-17-2016 at 06:07 PM.

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Afilia View Post
    Hold on. As a volunteer guide, you think it's acceptable to say things like this? You're calling people stupid and entitled and you're making fun of someone's screen name. I don't care if you disagree with her, you need to be more respectful. This is offensive and obnoxious.
    I call things and people stupid all the time, usually because they are.

I am not making fun of that name, I am genuinely disgusted by it. I advise against googling the name or the part of the name before "diva", it isn't helpful in keeping your meals in.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead prolapsediva's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 226
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Ok guys, I think we have all gotten a little too heated with this whole thing. I'll be the first to apologize to everyone. PapaRodin, I shouldn't have come for your character and spelling, knowing full well that you're not a native English speaker. I still stand by my opinions and views on this subject, but will have a more open mind about what other people have to say about it, besides the Aphro mains. So again, I'm sorry this got a little too out of control, and I'm glad to see the community being so involved. Hopefully we can all work together in the future to discuss different issues any of us might face.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    That's enough, anymore non-related posts result in infraction.

Any post that was deleted was because they were not in occurrence of the discussion. If you have problems with the moderation then the first look is via Code of Conduct. PM me for more details.