Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 161

Thread: Aphro's >DATAMINED< passive

  1. #21
    Senior Member Infamous Azilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Morrigan! Trolling incoming
    Posts
    5,888
    23
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    25
    The sense of entitlement you and 'the Aphro mains' have is really, really misplaced.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

    And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Chosen Zaveana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Destination unknown
    Posts
    1,949
    12
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    8
    New passive is shit, liked the old one.

  3. #23
    Member Worshipper shikakrux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    357
    4
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    New passive is shit, liked the old one.
    i still prefer the new one, but i agree that it is garbage
    We did it!!!

  4. #24
    Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,352
    27
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    22
    Most of these Aphrodite posts are...dunno, 5 people rubbing each other off in their need to convince each other about their idea of Aphrodite being bad and in need for buffs, absolutly not knowing a thing about the game, not limited to conquest but all the gamemodes, disregarding things HiRez Officials are telling them about said gods performances and their personal feelings on the matter, stupidly complaining about a potencial good change, still going on with all this for day, possible for weeks to come.


    Disgusting.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

    Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

  5. #25
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead prolapsediva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia; USA
    Posts
    84
    3
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 226
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    Most of these Aphrodite posts are...dunno, 5 people rubbing each other off in their need to convince each other about their idea of Aphrodite being bad and in need for buffs, absolutly not knowing a thing about the game, not limited to conquest but all the gamemodes, disregarding things HiRez Officials are telling them about said gods performances and their personal feelings on the matter, stupidly complaining about a potencial good change, still going on with all this for day, possible for weeks to come.


    Disgusting.
    If I have to watch you misspell POTENTIAL one more time I think I'm going to lose it. Additionally, Aphrodite is a good mage and an even better healer/support. Our main issues with her are 1) her passive (the current because it's awful/the datamined because it's just not right) 2) she has no place in the meta, which is centered around conquest. The devs didn't even bring that up, they told us stuff we already knew. The only thing that was new information straight from PonPon was that the datamined info is 100% subject to change and I get the feeling it will.

    We know Aphrodite, we know what we are talking about, we know she needs some love! Literally just a decent passive, that doesn't rely on anyone else. This change could completely shift everything, not break, shift. She could be shifted into the meta. Why is everyone so against Ahprodite getting a better passive? Is it jealousy? I knew she made people jealous in game, but outside of it? Clearly her passive is a touchy subject that's getting more and more people involved, which is a good thing! People should be involved, we are all the Smite community! But there is no need to just be mean to us because we want change. We have shown no malice or animosity to anyone so why do we get it? Stop coming for us and give CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK. Or leave us alone to "rub each other off".

  6. #26
    Member Worshipper shikakrux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    357
    4
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by prolapsediva View Post
    If I have to watch you misspell POTENTIAL one more time I think I'm going to lose it. Additionally, Aphrodite is a good mage and an even better healer/support. Our main issues with her are 1) her passive (the current because it's awful/the datamined because it's just not right) 2) she has no place in the meta, which is centered around conquest. The devs didn't even bring that up, they told us stuff we already knew. The only thing that was new information straight from PonPon was that the datamined info is 100% subject to change and I get the feeling it will.

    We know Aphrodite, we know what we are talking about, we know she needs some love! Literally just a decent passive, that doesn't rely on anyone else. This change could completely shift everything, not break, shift. She could be shifted into the meta. Why is everyone so against Ahprodite getting a better passive? Is it jealousy? I knew she made people jealous in game, but outside of it? Clearly her passive is a touchy subject that's getting more and more people involved, which is a good thing! People should be involved, we are all the Smite community! But there is no need to just be mean to us because we want change. We have shown no malice or animosity to anyone so why do we get it? Stop coming for us and give CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK. Or leave us alone to "rub each other off".
    yes, dont come for us sir! we are trying to fix a goddess who you'd rather be left to trash.
    We did it!!!

  7. #27
    Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Somewhere, Nowhere
    Posts
    8,400
    31
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Rep Power
    50
    Calm your jimmies folks.

    NOTE THAT THE DATAMINING IS DATAMINING. IT'S NOT CONFIRMED BY HI REZ.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*


  8. #28
    Senior Member Chosen Slaycrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    1,695
    11
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,051
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    10
    honestly, i rather want a passive that makes aphro a team god, than what she has now. no one fucking needs MP5 anymore X3

  9. #29
    Member Worshipper shikakrux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    357
    4
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaycrol View Post
    honestly, i rather want a passive that makes aphro a team god, than what she has now. no one fucking needs MP5 anymore X3
    thats right!
    We did it!!!

  10. #30
    Senior Member Honoured Hitom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    887
    3
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 339
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Yeah, still profound stupidity going on in these forums.

    Not like this passive will potentially work as a free ward or anything. Totally shit passive, for sure...
    Bellona <3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •