Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Aphro's >DATAMINED< passive

Senior Member Chosen NefariousFusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by shikakrux View Post
    well, right above your comment, you can see that sirk didnt respect my liking, and i dont see you scolding him.

anyway lets get back to the point.

the reason why im complaining about the new passive is because i know that once it gets changed, it will be years and years before it gets revised again. so of course ill complain about it now while hi rez is looking at aphrodite.
    that because he posted his comment while I was writing MINE.

Complaining it's good, nobody is neglecting you the right of stating your opinion.
    The problem here is that you are DEMANDING, not simply saying that you don't like the eventual aphro new passive.
    you are acting with an arrogant, disrespectfull manner, thinking you are in right and that Hirez HAS to listen to you.
    There have been several that spoke in this way, and none of them has been supported in what they wished.
    Arrogancy won't bring you anywhere.
    I can be a guardian angel

or a rampaging demon

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    of course i dont think i, by myself, have any influence over hirez's decision making. however its a different story when multiple threads emerge from multiple people, all demanding the same thing. i mean the "aphrodite is UP" thread has more views and comments than the "3.11 patch notes" thread does.
    We did it!!!

Senior Member Chosen ViralMarketer's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 569
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    WHAT IS her fucking datamined passive?!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ViralMarketer View Post
    WHAT IS her fucking datamined passive?!
    aphrodite gains 2 protections for each god within 70 feet of her.

so, if every god in the game is surrounding her, she could potentially get 20 protections total. however, this is a very unlikely situation and for the majority of the match, shell be by herself in solo lane or mid lane, so the passive will only grant aphrodite 2 protections for most of the game.
    We did it!!!

Senior Member Honoured Siranoid's Avatar
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 962
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    I love how ungrateful Aphrodite players her towards her datamined passive. The old(current) one was giving 30% of your mana regen to your soul mate, thus giving her no passive since someone else benefits from it. The new(datamined) one is 2 protections for every god near her, ennemy or allied, so it gives her up to 20 protections, while not the best, it is still a better passive than her old one, since this time it affects her.

You don't see Vulcan players whining that the new passive is not slowing enough compared to the old one. I'm pretty sure they love not having to slow themself to slow someone else on a 7 secs cooldown, even if the slow is not as high as it was before.

You said that the Aphrodite UP has more comments and views, that pretty normal considering the fact it is older than the patch notes. Also there are 39 comments made by you and Sirkeks has 37 comments, so that's 8 pages for 2 people, so of course there will be more comments in an argument thread.

Senior Member Chosen ViralMarketer's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 569
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by shikakrux View Post
    aphrodite gains 2 protections for each god within 70 feet of her.

so, if every god in the game is surrounding her, she could potentially get 20 protections total. however, this is a very unlikely situation and for the majority of the match, shell be by herself in solo lane or mid lane, so the passive will only grant aphrodite 2 protections for most of the game.
    Lol, I can only see it work if it's for every creature nearby (God, minion, jungle camp, whatever).

Senior Member Infamous TheLethalCorgi's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,262
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Siranoid View Post
    You don't see Vulcan players whining that the new passive is not slowing enough compared to the old one. I'm pretty sure they love not having to slow themself to slow someone else on a 7 secs cooldown, even if the slow is not as high as it was before.
    Barely anyone plays Vulcan

Senior Member Honoured Siranoid's Avatar
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 962
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Fair point, but maybe more people will play now that he has a passive. I still wish his turret could regenerate like in the old days.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Siranoid View Post
    I love how ungrateful Aphrodite players her towards her datamined passive. The old(current) one was giving 30% of your mana regen to your soul mate, thus giving her no passive since someone else benefits from it. The new(datamined) one is 2 protections for every god near her, ennemy or allied, so it gives her up to 20 protections, while not the best, it is still a better passive than her old one, since this time it affects her.

You said that the Aphrodite UP has more comments and views, that pretty normal considering the fact it is older than the patch notes. Also there are 39 comments made by you and Sirkeks has 37 comments, so that's 8 pages for 2 people, so of course there will be more comments in an argument thread.
    the passive is better, but not good.

actually i am already very happy that aphrodite is getting a passive that will help her. if this datamined passive is truly the passive that winds up making it into the game, i will not ask for a different one. i just feel that they are giving this passive to someone that cant use it to its full potential. aphrodite is a backline mage and a solo or mid laner. it would make so much more sense if this passive was given to a frontline tank that is in the support role and is in the middle of teamfights.
    We did it!!!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ViralMarketer View Post
    Lol, I can only see it work if it's for every creature nearby (God, minion, jungle camp, whatever).
    thats actually quite a nice idea.
    We did it!!!