Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zeus: A way to make his kit fun

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!

Zeus: A way to make his kit fun

So we all know Zeus. The non-mobility god with an auto tracking one and an inescapable 3. Where you don't need to do much to reap the rewards. He's easy, but I don't think he's that fun.

For now I propose two changes to his kit.

Make his 2 his ult, but on a small scale version that may or may not apply stacks for his three (these wouldn't stick to targets). However, to make his 2 unique and different in the game, you will be able to cast his 2 again for an X amount of times. Should you cast his 2 near the first one was placed, the two abilities gather together, growing in size and power. A new cloud being absorbed may or may not refresh/half refresh the duration of the currently placed thunder cloud.

So, with his ult now his 2, his ult will become one single, giant lightning strike the size of Hade's ult. In the center of the lightning bolt, targets are stunned. Outside the center, they're blinded if they had happened to look in the ult's direction from an X radius (since looking at lightning bolts IRL can blind you if you're close enough to touch them). The center is the strongest damage from his ult, while the outside radius is reduced.

That's just my thoughts on how to make part of his kit fun an interesting. Because now you'd actually get to smite someone in Smite! =D
    Last edited by Azilo; 06-16-2016 at 01:50 PM.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    I say bring back his old 2, make his 1 more unique, and do whatever would be needed to be done with the ult; what you suggest would be a fine ult. This way, he's a magical ADC again, like he should be.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    I say bring back his old 2, make his 1 more unique, and do whatever would be needed to be done with the ult; what you suggest would be a fine ult. This way, he's a magical ADC again, like he should be.
    His old 2 was useless. Against ADCs and assassins, it means nothing while warriors and guardians could just AA him without fear.

His 1 could be more unique in that it's actually a skill shot that can still bounce, but, it returns to him like a boomerang and creates a small electrical barrier from the energy it collected from different enemies.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilo View Post
    His old 2 was useless. Against ADCs and assassins, it means nothing while warriors and guardians could just AA him without fear.
    It granted him survivability and boxing--two things he's pretty bad at now against most gods. In addition, it would enable him to take advantage of his passive; whereas he kind of can't now.

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    It granted him survivability and boxing--two things he's pretty bad at now against most gods. In addition, it would enable him to take advantage of his passive; whereas he kind of can't now.
    The ability itself didn't give a lot to the plate of survivability. Like, Neme's shield can tank more damage and heal her. And she could be 1 shotted if a hunter got ahead.

Abilities that don't absorb a shitton of damage or negate it completely (Chang'es 2) aren't really useful IMO. It can be outdamaged.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess

Achievements:
    The ability itself didn't give a lot to the plate of survivability. Like, Neme's shield can tank more damage and heal her. And she could be 1 shotted if a hunter got ahead.

Abilities that don't absorb a shitton of damage or negate it completely (Chang'es 2) aren't really useful IMO. It can be outdamaged.
    Zeus can barely box right now. More of that super sanic speed would benefit him greatly.

Mobility always contributes to survivability. You get away more easily, you die less. It may not be ideal, but it would definitely help.

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Zeus can barely box right now. More of that super sanic speed would benefit him greatly.

Mobility always contributes to survivability. You get away more easily, you die less. It may not be ideal, but it would definitely help.
    Well, it's not the best, but if he got Fatalis, his boxing would be there as he constantly just stacks his three on a person.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess

Achievements:
    Well, it's not the best, but if he got Fatalis, his boxing would be there as he constantly just stacks his three on a person.
    You mean in his current state, or post-rework? Because, right now, even Fatalis doesn't really help much.

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    You mean in his current state, or post-rework? Because, right now, even Fatalis doesn't really help much.
    Current state. Enemy depending, it really works great with the unexpected-ness of it taking people by surprise.

I mean, this idea was just to change 2 of the 4 abilities. If I went for a whole kit change, I could probably give him a better survival rate.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess

Member Follower
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 660
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Simply change #1 to be faster and #2 overhaul #2.