Thread: Loading Screen Rework

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Repped! Third Class

Loading Screen Rework

With the new loading screen in 3.9, it's really unconventional for borders as I have seen some overlap others and the position of the pro league banner is poor. What I would do is by spreading out the player cards and insert the pro league banner inbetween.

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I wouldn't say that the positioning is poor, but I do think it may work a bitter better between the two sides. Horizontally as you suggested I think could make for a more spacious screen as the pro league banner isn't really packed with info anyway. Could cut it in size roughly an inch or so. I do think the clarity of the avatars has suffered some though. The PS4 beta tester in general seems a lot harder to make out than some of the other avatars (animated in particular). I think overall it's a major improvement though as the text for wins and loses is larger and showcased more efficiently. I also like seeing the skin name above the image as opposed to god name.
    KingKronosDC84 on PS4
    PS4 Clan : Cthulhu Crew/CTHC is the Tag
    Diamonds:Ah-Muzen Cab, Hou-Yi, Izanami, Skadi, Erlang Shen, Susano, Sol, Sylvanus, & Ah Puch