Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Susano is broken

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Angry Susano is broken

How has nobody done this thread yet?
    Does anybody actually enjoy not being able to hit that guy with a single skillshot,not being able to escape him and getting 100% to 1%'ed?
    His kit is way too much mobillity.He just gives you a headache from trying to track his location to hit him with anything,even a freaking auto attack.
    And now some1 is gonna say cripple counters him.
    Well how are you gonna hit him if hes teleporting every second behind you,next to you or infront of you?You're gonna need a whirlpool the size of a Zeus ult.
    He moves you around like a toy and moves around you.Simply impossible to counter.

Please,give light to this issue.The nerf he is receiving in the next patch is nothing,what he needs is cooldowns increased,removed cooldown fixation or atleast 1 of the movement abilities removed.

You can read what he can do 10 times.He will still be untrackable for you and you will die to him in 1v1.He is beating diamond god players in duel,with those diamonds being the extreme 1v1 gods like Kali,Hou yi,Anhur,Loki,etc.THEY HAVE SOME FORM OF COUNTER.
    You can't cc him if hes out of your reach.
    You can't hit him if hes out of your reach.
    You can't escape him,even as Serqet(or anybody actually,he literally teleports to you,HOW IS THAT NOT BROKEN)

Anybody who denies any of this is either enjoying him right now,getting 20 kills per match,or just playing other games and visiting forums without having played Smite for a long time.

HE IS THE CURRENT TOP BAN IN RANKED.THAT SHOULD ALSO BRING SOME LIGHT TO THE ISSUE.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 486
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    =v....

"You can't cc him if hes out of your reach.
    You can't hit him if hes out of your reach." That goes for everyone. Because you know. They have to be in your targetter to CC or hit them.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    If Susano'o is OP, then so is Bastet because both gods get in just as easily and get out just as easily, and deal just as much damage (scaling doesn't matter early-game).
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Susano'o is insanely OP. Anyone who says otherwise is pretty much saying Rat is barely OP.

And Bastet is the Neith of assassins. Low skill, high reward. If Neith isn't OP, then Bastet isn't either.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Yes because its the same thing to predict a simple double leap mechanic and some fairly damaging cone attacks as to predict a random dash-teleport and teleport,and ult.Its the same thing 0 cc assassin with 1 simple movement ability vs 2 cc assasin with 2 complex movement abilities.
    Get outta here with these pointless comments.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 213
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Disclaimer: I typed this on my phone.

Here's the thing with susanoo.

He is basically release Rat (though not as ridiculus as release rat was). He's super slippery and hard to lock down. On top of that he basicaly has way too many things in his kit that are completely unneccesary.

Passive: At first I thought this passive would be fine. Alas, that was before I seen he already had 2 escapes and 2 forms of cc. One of those escapes has a ridiculusly low CD that does not require CDR. So tell me hirez, what drugs were you on when you decided, "Yo dawg, I heard you like mobile gods. So I put mobility on top of your mobility." This passive would be fine if he didnt already have 3-4 ways (4 if you count the pull) To escape.

Ability 1 - Split the damage between all three phases of the attack. That way whether to run or fight isn't so damn obvious.

Ability 2 - Why does he have a pull? It does not complement his kit at all. I feel like hirez just enjoys tossing random abilities on gods nowadays. Odds are Susanoo is already in range of his target due to his insane mobility. He already can chase people no problem without this. If his mobility was nerfed this could be okay. Yet this is currently not the case.

Ability 3 - Make it so Susanoo must hit an enemy GOD (NOT MINION) to teleport. Then I'd be okay with this.

Ultimate - Where do I start? Welp, while the ult isn't game breaking, that doesnt make it any less bullshit. It covers almost an entire lane. If you are in melee of susanoo you are garunteed to get hit if you dont have a dash. He can also very easily use this ult to further how stupidly easy it is to escape as susanoo. Enemy used their dash to chase you? No need to fear! OH SHIT button in combination with your practically 0 CD teleport is here! If an enemy dashes to chase they are garunteed to get hit without beads. Again, if his mobility was nerfed this may be okay.

All in all, susanoo is one of those releases along with Rat and the recent GB change that makes me feel like Hirez barely has any concept of balance in their game. Or at the very least has no real forthought balance-wise. Susanoo was deemed broken on PTS and the most they're doing is lowering his scaling on a single ability by 20%.

News flash hirez, nobody cares about the damage he can do (aside from the bluestone bug of course). Everyone hates that his entire kit makes him have little counterplay aside from 2-3 gods with cripples. Argue competitive all you want but Susanoo is purely unfun in casuals and will remain that way so long as hes stupidly mobile.

God releases where hirez doesn't listen to common sense makes me just want to play Overwatch until he is fixed (along with other bs changes hirez has made in the past month or two).
    Last edited by Arugrath; 06-03-2016 at 12:23 PM.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    Susano'o is insanely OP. Anyone who says otherwise is pretty much saying Rat is barely OP.

And Bastet is the Neith of assassins. Low skill, high reward. If Neith isn't OP, then Bastet isn't either.
    Neith and Bastet AREN'T OP. They're just easy. There is nothing wrong with that. Zeus is very easy. Is Zeus OP?

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    my bastet wrecks him so much he has to use his escapes just to get away and he still dies.
    d6hdmgy.jpg"]http://orig14.deviantart.net/5657/f/2013/221/5/d/dbz_battle_of_gods_meme_by_thelastmanonearthart-d6hdmgy.jpg[/URL]

Forum Troll Honoured TheGodlyFist's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 697
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Is Zeus OP?
    Is that a real question?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodlyFist View Post
    Is that a real question?
    Yes, and the answer is "no."

Muh Concepts