Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Silence should prevent use of skills, not stop ones already used and in motion.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MissAdventure's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGSTYLE View Post
    Compared to other guardians he is most op and broken
    Bacchus isn't even remotely op. If you had to pick the "top 20 op gods", he wouldn't even make the list.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 339
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Who keeps feeding the troll? Sthap it. It's getting silly.
    Bellona <3

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 1,130
    Achievements:
    Party Person 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points
    He is not even close to it.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaulyn View Post
    Silence prevents skills from happening while a god is affected by it, nowhere does it say that it only prevents casts. If you are not able to cast, you are not able to sustain, that is logic. Also, Silence was always worked in the same way for everyone, way before Nox was released, Hades, Isis, Chaac and Thanatos always did the same thing and there was never an issue with them. This is just another excuse to bitch about Nox.
    I have to agree with this. If it only prevented abilities before casting, the cc would be largely pointless and gods like thor would be better than they already are.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    You only play joust, a game mode where bacchus is SS and is a first pick and ban. Your opinion is irrelevant here because you have not played a single game of conquest.

In conquest, his mana issues and easily prevented cc isn't enough compared to other guardians.

Senior Member Honoured SkinnydreaD's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Silence is a form of crowd control. You want crowd control to not control anything. And you, for some reason, ignore the fact that other CC cancles abilities too. I want to insult you but I don't really know how.

Also, you should name the thread "Another Nox rant from a dude who still believes she's OP".
    Last edited by SkinnydreaD; 05-29-2016 at 06:43 PM.

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    Yea let's not, the function has worked since 2012 and there's no need to change it now.
    Correct me if I am wrong but there are no other lingering silencing effects in the game aside from Nox'. The only thing that would come close to it would be Poseidons Whirlpool and the lingering cripple it inflicts (on top of the dragging in effect) and independend on what others say, I have been complaining about the stupidity of that ability since forever as well.

Other lingering CC Effects worth mentioning would be Cabrakans Tremors and Hades Ultimate, which are far away from being as problematic as the above two abilities.

Ah, and Susano'Os and Hun Batz' Ultimates also have lingering CCs on their ultimates. The one for Susano'O does not really annoy me that much personally, but I recognize that it exists. Hun Batz' is very strong, but on an ultimate.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Junior Member Cupidhead GodEmperorTrump's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gl0wball View Post
    u should check out Odin, if he lands in Nox buuble he does no dmg at all
    bane of my existence

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    I have some kind of a suggestion here. Look the total nerfing of silence abilities would be a bad idea. Becouse there are some gods with nice silence who deserve it. But Nox indeed has some undeserved amount of silence, an area of effect silence like that is kind of OP. Is not OP but it isn't balanced either. MY idea would be to split the slience crowd control into 2 types of slience. The soft silence wich only prevents you from casting abilities and the hard slience wich totaly ends them. That way a soft silence would realy work on Nox as a area of effect. But a Hard Silence would be perfect for Chaac's ultimate... wich would be useless with soft silence. Also we could have a new CC wich cancels the abilty but does not prevent you from using a new one. It would be like this... Soft Silence + the new CC = Hard Silence. Just like Root + Silence + Disarm = Stun. But now we could have a problem... wich gods should keep their hard silence and wich ones will be nerfed to soft silence. Nox could work.. but wich other gods would you see as soft silencers... ?

Member Follower
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I think in general Thanatos chaac and Isis silences should stay the same. But as nox I just end up canceling so many abilities which admittedly feels unfair knowing there is also a huge amount of damage with it