Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: SMITE on Mac Beta - Feedback/Issues

New Member Cupidhead C4theSlime's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    When i join custom games or go to the list of custom games, the game instantly crashes. Also, sometimes when i join a normal game the loading screen pops up, but doesn't actually load me in the game. I got deserter for this, which was annoying.
    My specs:
    El Capitan version 10.11.2
    iMac
    Processor: 2,9 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Video: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M1024 MB

I hope you can fix all the bugs soon.
    ~Maarten

New Member Cupidhead GreyCatMeow's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379
    The game is crashing a lot in matches in random moments.
    When I played Ymir I saw that overlays of skills before you use them were bugged on minimal video options, the same with mini map.
    Some video options works better on high, some on minimum, sometimes minimum makes it work worse lol.
    These are things I saw yesterday.

EDIT:

I also don't have 80% of sounds, I mean They exist but they don't always play. SFX of gods and voices.
    And I can't see my ping and fps what is very bad so I don't even know if it's lagging because of my computer or internet and I cannot edit video options to make them work well
    Last edited by GreyCatMeow; 05-28-2016 at 06:58 AM.

New Member Cupidhead JimmytheRustled's Avatar
    So far the beta is going good for me, however, i'm facing one issue. Every time i activate ragdoll physics, it automatically turns off the moment i leave the setting menu. IDK if it's my mac or it's a bug, but i want to see minions flop around in funny poses

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    Now it gets stuck at waiting for game data.

New Member Cupidhead MysticAvox's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 414
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    I have the same issue, connecting the account and starting up the game goes fine, even queueing works great. Until the moment the match starts loading. You see the loading screen and the player cards but the game just freezes from that moment on.

I downloaded this yesterday so here are the 3 main issues:
    1) if I alt tab out, I can never go back in, don't know why but its as if the window doesn't exist anymore, will try to put it in windowed mode instead but that isn't good because the os system runs more and thus leading to slow.
    2) I force quit and reopen, it automatically takes me in the game which isn't loading so i couldn't play, would be better if you allow us to press reconnect like in Dota 2 or LOL rather than automatically because maybe I need to change the setting so the game could load but you won't give me the chance.
    3) the login is annoying, we put one outside, then inside again from steam...
    4) It freezes in the game quite a bit, I have a top end rMBP with the NVIDEA 750M 2 GB so it shouldn't.

Just focus on the first two please, especially so I can log out then back in, even though I could mid game, I can't during loading stages or others.

New Member Cupidhead tallwakiedude's Avatar
    My Mac specs are:
    Mac OS X Yosemite - 10.10.5
    Processor 3.4 GHz intel Core i5
    Memory 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 180M 4096MB
    (Its almost 2 years old)

So far I've had 3 issues though 2 were similar.

1. Actually logging in was failing.
    Entered username/password on first screen and selected login
    Then play on next screen
    Then for a few seconds I had a screen similar to GreyCatMeow (shown above) before it reverted back to another screen asking for username/password again. Underneath these it said 'Player Disconnected'
    No matter how many times I re-entered the details this kept occurring.
    Rebooted Mac, shut down all other programs (except Steam) and rebooted router but still the same. Left the house for about 6 hours and when I came back it was working.

2. Actually logging in was failing due to the game crashing/freezing
    Same as problem 1 except that when the 'Login, waiting on game data' box appeared the game crashed/froze so couldn't do anything but tab out and force quit the application (the Mac Activity Monitor shows Smite as using 100-120% of the CPU and that it's not responding)
    Tried rebooting everything, shutting down other applications but it made no difference. Again I left it for a while and it let me log back in.

3. This one seems to occur all the time, game crashes/freezes when attempting to join Normal matches (probably similar or same as MrNummer1 above).
    If i try to play Co-op vs AI games they are fine but if I attempt to join a Normal match (currently I've only tried Normal Arena) then the game crashes/freezes after the character selection screen. It occurs either at the initial loading screen where it hangs or if it actually loads me into the arena it occurs within the first few seconds. Again the Mac Activity Monitor shows Smite as using 100-120% of the CPU and that it's not responding
    Last edited by tallwakiedude; 05-28-2016 at 06:55 AM. Reason: It still didn't add the screenshot :( oh well nm

I have encountered 3 problems:

1. Login seems to always fail the first time and succeed the second time.
    2. I just can't get in a match, it always stays on the load screen or crashes.
    3. There is a weird color glitch when looking at the disc-graphs on my profile.

New Member Cupidhead DinoRawrxOwo's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 374
    So i have a iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2014) 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
    i run games really well on this and i run smite really well but the last few games i been stuck on the loading screen, like the diamond never lights up even like after 5 minutes. and then i end up getting put on deserter penalty. Please fix this, i know its the beta but i don't like getting penalties over something i have no control over

New Member Cupidhead CaptBoreale's Avatar
    Mostly works fine for me apart from the sound not working properly (e.g. VGS not playing the sound).
    Also, had one arena game yesterday (having played 10ish before) that I never loaded into and everytime I quit out and reloaded smite it still wouldn't load me in. My Friend that was in game said it kept saying i was joining then leaving then joining etc. I then got a 30 min deserter penalty.