Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: SMITE on Mac Beta - Feedback/Issues

New Member Cupidhead ohannesburger's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 373
    I recently played a Caonquest game. It loaded fine but it crashed 6 times and the 5 times it happened were after I got a kill and one time it happened randomly while the buy menu was open.

My specs:

Yosemite Version 10.10.1
    iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)
    3,5 GHz Intel Core i5
    8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2048 MB

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Has anyone been having issues logging into the Mac beta using their PC account? I haven't been able to get past the "Waiting on game data" screen--SMITE always freezes at that point.

New Member Cupidhead BarneyBagon's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    So Smite on my mac is not working. Yesterday it was, when i was trying to log in it says Logging in to Credentials, Please wait. Then my game froze.
    So how do I fix this problem? Pls help.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Okay so from the start of this beta, i could never sign in to my main PC account. So, i had to create a brand new account to play. For some reason my main account but my new one did? (Dosent make much sense but okay)...Ever since then ive been playing the secondary account i made and ive gotten it up to around level 15 if i remember right. Now, i cannot sign in to either one of them. The game just freezes on the hi rez logos or the "loading game credentials" screen. I think before releasing a beta, MAKE SURE PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY LOG IN TO THE GAME. Im not even talking about the game crashing during a match, im talking about even getting to the damn menu screen. I swear its been a month and you havent fixed the biggest problem? Take one day to address this problem without deliberately ignoring all of our complaints.

New Member Cupidhead BarneyBagon's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by AYizzle View Post
    Okay so from the start of this beta, i could never sign in to my main PC account. So, i had to create a brand new account to play. For some reason my main account but my new one did? (Dosent make much sense but okay)...Ever since then ive been playing the secondary account i made and ive gotten it up to around level 15 if i remember right. Now, i cannot sign in to either one of them. The game just freezes on the hi rez logos or the "loading game credentials" screen. I think before releasing a beta, MAKE SURE PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY LOG IN TO THE GAME. Im not even talking about the game crashing during a match, im talking about even getting to the damn menu screen. I swear its been a month and you havent fixed the biggest problem? Take one day to address this problem without deliberately ignoring all of our complaints.
    Same. It worked earlier on, but now it just froze like yours. Hi-Rez PLEASE fix this. I might just get a xbox one or a pc to get this game AGAIN. please do not make this happen Hi-Rez. Before releasing the whole game on Mac, please start fixing the BETA.

New Member Cupidhead RadishQueen's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 262
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Anyone else still getting issues with freezing mid-game?
    It stopped for a good amount of time but it's started again and specifically in Clash. Idk why it's specifically in Clash, works fine in Joust and Arena (would say for other game modes but still too newb-ish and would feel like deadweight) but it always chooses Clash. Would say it's crashing but it just freezes with the propmt "program not responding". Maybe I need to lower settings? It's always on medium-low so idk.

specs:

2011 iMac
    Processor: 2.7 Ghz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3
    Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512MB

New Member Cupidhead BoyWonderRobin's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 355
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Having crashing issues while in game. Before it wasn't crashing me on Arena, only on joust and other modes but now its doing it there as well. I've been loving this game so far and i hope it can be polished enough where we can use it more.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 307
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RadishQueen View Post
    Anyone else still getting issues with freezing mid-game?
    It stopped for a good amount of time but it's started again and specifically in Clash. Idk why it's specifically in Clash, works fine in Joust and Arena (would say for other game modes but still too newb-ish and would feel like deadweight) but it always chooses Clash. Would say it's crashing but it just freezes with the propmt "program not responding". Maybe I need to lower settings? It's always on medium-low so idk.

specs:

2011 iMac
    Processor: 2.7 Ghz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3
    Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512MB
    Does it happen when a spell effect goes off, or at least one that hasn't been seen yet?

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 334
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewvek View Post
    I need a little more information on this issue. Could you tell me what your video settings are in game. Also can you tell me your specs of the mac you are using by clicking on the apple at the top left and go to about this mac.
    So when this happens to me I have all of my settings cranked to maximum. Once I turn everything down to it's bare minimum the game will run with almost no issues

From time to time my client will still crash and I have to alternate between running it through steam or just running it on it's own. I find I have more luck running it alone though.

I know my mac can handle the graphics being all the way up because when I hit "optimize" it turns everything to maximum. For whatever reason though, I am unable to load into games like that.

New Member Cupidhead RadishQueen's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 262
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by leterma View Post
    Does it happen when a spell effect goes off, or at least one that hasn't been seen yet?
    It's sort of random? First it happened during a team fight with spell effects happening everywhere. Which is strange because Arena/Joust handles that fine. Then it happened when walking out the gate, just walking no effects, going to help team and the freeze. Can go either way.