Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: SMITE on Mac Beta - Feedback/Issues

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388

Bug Beta OS X El captain

Salut ! suite a l'envoie d'un message au support on m'as renvoyer ici alors voici les problèmes que je rencontre en jeu sur la Beta :
    - Lors du lancement du jeu j'ai 2 a 4 fois la roulette de la souris qui tourne ( le jeu passe en ' ne répond pas ' ) puis reviens a la normal
    - Lors du lancement de la partie le jeu crash et ' Ne répond pas ' , les ' joyaux ' sous les carte des Dieux ne s'allume pas et le jeu ne reviens pas a la normal , obliger de forcer a quitter.
    - La roulette de la souris mène vers l'extreme bas , lors du choix des Dieux ou pour changer les Controls si j'utilise la roulette pour descendre je ne peut plus remonter avec.
    Et pour finir la petite chose dommage c'est qu'il y a uniquement la langue Anglais pour jouer , je comprend pas l'anglais alors c'est dommage !

En espérant vous avoir aider sur quelque point de cette maj . Naiiil.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    When are we going to get a fix for this, i don't mind some issues but not being able to play is crazy.
    Can't even play Arena games for 3 times in a row, feels bad for the 4v5 and then i get a deserter

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Hi-rez are you kidding me? With the release of 3.10 you couldnt have included any patches for Mac considering it desperately needs it? Atleast allow us to sign in to our main accounts...

Junior Member Cupidhead Totem69's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Well, I want to make and advice to all of you, because this will help everybody to do the things accordingly.

Remember some pages ago, when an admin told us to do a thing to give our game logs? I don't know you, but I've tried to do it, requested help to do it, and no one has told me anything, so I will quote the message again, and then I hope someone could send screenshots or specifficate more of the proccess. Thanks a lot

Game loading screen crashes, still happening.

Junior Member Cupidhead Totem69's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezLancelot View Post
    Quick Update and Request for additional information:

1 - we are reviewing the issues in the thread and will be working through them.
    2 - for the issues where you are either a) crashing during a match or b) never loading in the match please submit the following information to http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask
    i) Match ID for the match you played and what God you had selected(or would have played if you were able to...)
    ii) Mac Specs
    iii) What you had your video options set to
    iii) Attach the SMITE log files from your Mac, directions for grabbing these are:

You will need hidden folders to be viewable. Input the following into Terminal and press return: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES

Hold down the Option key and right click on the Finder icon, select "Relaunch"

With Finder open select "Go" from the top bar and select "Go to Folder"

You will need to know your username on the Mac. In the "Go to Folder" field enter: /users/<username>/library/application support/battlegame/logs
    Please, be more specific or send some screenshots of the proccess. Thanks a lot, and as an advice: make a hotfix just to let people enter into matches, and then, the rest of the bugs could be fixed from time to time, but the main issue is to make this beta playable.

Junior Member Cupidhead reobebo1's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    New update is here. Does it fix the connecting issue? Time to test it out.

Junior Member Cupidhead reobebo1's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Tested it. Still keeps crashing. Even if I rejoin, it still wouldn't work. Also, the intro movie keeps freezing for a brief moment, then continues.

New Member Cupidhead RunesIndex's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 325
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I can't play.The game starts up and everything seems to be going fine,but when the High-Rez logo comes on it crashes.Please help me because there are a LOT of people with this problem.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem69 View Post
    Please, be more specific or send some screenshots of the proccess. Thanks a lot, and as an advice: make a hotfix just to let people enter into matches, and then, the rest of the bugs could be fixed from time to time, but the main issue is to make this beta playable.
    I would try to do that but i can't login anymore RIP
    Maybe the servers are down atm

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Using this version mismatch time to add a bit more:
    A few days ago I finally had the patience to queue in Australia server where I have 45 ping on average instead dog the 270 in NA and 350 in EU. I realised that my smite is actually missing chunks of frames. While I was playing in EU and NA I just put it down to the lag when I was accidentally walking into tower range when attacking, however when I finally played a game in Aus server I could see that I was still 'sliding' into the tower range with no ping spikes or fps drops according to the F8 thing on screen.

Processor: 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX 1024 MB