Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: SMITE on Mac Beta - Feedback/Issues

New Member Cupidhead ArticGreen's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    Hello, 1st of all : thanks a lot for developping Smite On Mac.

I got some issues that prevent me to play a Joust Game...
    1st game ) I am connected to the game, then it crashed. I reconnect, it crashed again. And again. And again... Each time when it was a team fight : Tyr ulted on me then crash.

2nd game) I can't even connect to the game... I tried so many times!

Will it be fixed soon? I would love to!

thanks again, for all your work on it.

New Member Cupidhead WillyW0rtel's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Good evening.

First of all, a major thanks to Hirez for making this incredible game available for us mac owners. Finally no more hassle with bootcamp!

I have been having the same issue as many: everything goes fine until the loading screen, where the 'diamonds' never light up (neither red nor blue). I get stuck in loading screen forever. I did a co-op vs AI game to test and I managed to get into the game, but eventually that game crashed after about 10 minutes. Then I started an assault game, where the game crashed suddenly after about 10 mins of playing.

I have a Macbook Pro 15-inch, mid 2012. The processor is a 2,3 GHz Intel Core i7. Graphics: an Intel HD Graphics 4000 for light tasks and then for heavier tasks like playing Smite it switches over to a NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M. For memory it has a 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3.

I have been waiting years for a Mac client so I am very patient, take all the time you need. Keep up the good work guys!

Junior Member Cupidhead reobebo1's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    What I've done is I close SMITE. Then I verify integrity of game cache. Then I reopened SMITE. So I think if fixes the not connecting error, but you have to do this everytime before you play another game.
    Last edited by reobebo1; 06-05-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Aphrodituss's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 559
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    firts of all thank you for making smite for mac, ht eonly reason that i didnt buy a mac was that there was no smite
    now issues
    -you sometimes can't hear voice commands
    -you can't hear abilities from other gods sometimes
    -background music sometimes doesn't play, even at the middle of the game it stops.
    -when i minimize smite, and do other stuff, i can still hear the background music.
    -the "your battle is ready", "you have an invite" etc. pop-ups, don't appear.
    ❤APHRODITE❤

"Life's a B*tch and so am I"

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Everything was going fine but then i froze while in loading screen.
    This doesn't seem to happen for arena but this time it did.

New Member Cupidhead BurningBurnsy's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I have been experiencing the same issues as many of my fellow gamers on this thread. There are times in which the Mac beta works perfectly and I can play five games in a row without an issue, but there are other times in which the game freezes on the loading screen or I freeze every two to three minutes while in the game itself. I didn't receive any penalties until earlier today when my game froze on the loading screen and I decided it wasn't worth trying to get in the game since the freezing would only continue and I wouldn't be able to get into the game. However, when I logged back on I was given a 114 minute deserter penalty. The fact that Mac users are constantly experiencing this battle between frozen games and deserter penalties is unfair and makes the gaming experience disappointing and frustrating. While I know you are probably doing the best you can to fix this issue, the faster the issue is resolved the better so that all Mac users experience a more enjoyable and rewarding experience with your game. And if there's a way to relieve the deserter penalties for us, that would make it all the better.

OH! And to make it all just dandier, I was trying to play a game when I posted this and I logged back on to be greeted with a 240 minute deserter penalty… I'm sorry to say, but that is just ridiculous and unacceptable. This is how you are going to lose all of your Mac users.
    Last edited by BurningBurnsy; 06-05-2016 at 12:01 AM.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    So many crash, freeze at loading screen (AFK because I can't access to the party) and deserter penalties because this game is not optimized.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    As Bellona every time I try and use her 1 onto Ymir the game crashed. This happened 5 times in a row in the Arena game mode.
    Also as Bellona on Conquest if I get hit by any of Khepri's abilities then the game crashes as well.
    Last edited by Grubby2x2; 06-05-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Can you guys please patch this atleast so that it is playable? I mean i cannot even start a match without my game crashing. Ontop of that i have to use a secondary account where i have none of the Gods and am playing people way lower rank than me which dosent seem fair to them. The beta has been out for a while now and we have not received any solid patch yet. Thanks.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I simply do not understand how you can release the game as a beta when it's in such a shitty state. People can't connect, can't login, can't connect to games, games crashing, there's just so many issues regarding connectivity, I really can't understand how you're releasing it as a beta when it feels more like a broken ass alpha to me. And yes, i am very salty and I'm sorry for that, but after roughly a week or two where I've been dealing with this shit it's starting to set me off. I am so disappointed, and I know you try your best, but god damnit the game only works 15% of the time, what the actual hell were you thinking when releasing this beta?? Didn't you have an alpha phase to test all these issues out before launching a live beta?? I'm sorry man but this beta is getting to the point of bad where even battlefield can't compete with it anymore, and we all remember how fucking shitty battlefields beta was. I dunno man, I just feel like you'd actually want to make sure people can connect to servers and the game can run without crashing consistently before launching a live beta.