Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: SMITE on Mac Beta - Feedback/Issues

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Same with everyone else, version mismatch. Bump thread for dev attention? <3

I got to play a few games yesterday, the crashes that happen in game or at game load in seems to be random. The first game I played was a custom which I didn't have an issue with, second was a normal arena with 4 other friends where the game froze at load in no matter how many times I relogged. Third was a solo queue in arena which went through fine. Fourth was a duo queue in arena where I kept crashing after ares ultied on me and once when I used my q (playing ra). Fifth was a duo queue in joust which crashed at the player connection screen but loaded me into the game after relogging which was then fine after.

I noticed that after each of these crashes the reporting went to apple instead of to hi rez, is there a way to have these crash files sent to hi rez instead so the cause can be found and fixed?

Associate QA Cupidhead HiRezDrewpy's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 225
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Hey everyone Mac will be down for a few hours, we are working on getting back up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    Last edited by HiRezDrewpy; 06-01-2016 at 10:33 AM.

New Member Cupidhead iliasatmim's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Hi Drewvek,
    Thanks for the update. Just for future references, are you going to add the "Mac" category also here in the near future? http://status.hirezstudios.com/
    Because it would be cool to see the status there and the updates etc.
    Thanks!
    Ilias

New Member Cupidhead SketchRewind's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Hey Drewvek,

(Are there any updates on the issue or maybe an estimation of when we might be able to relog in? ) <=== i'm sorry! I thought 2:30 was 2:30 in my country (it's almost 6pm here now so I was wondering xD) but aparently it's still 3:10 .. so yea disregard my first question.

I also might've found another bug where, when I try to quit smite for some reason, mac & steam reads it as still active and have to basicly force shut it in order to actually quit, I'm not sure if that's a smite or steam issue though.

gl, on the fixes! ^-^
    Last edited by SketchRewind; 06-01-2016 at 11:14 AM.

New Member Cupidhead romanleader01's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeguy313 View Post
    Im having a different issue, as soon as the game launches it takes me to the in game login page with the "Warning: Version Mismatch". I've tried reinstalling it in order to get the newest version but it still says the game thing when I launch. Is anyone else getting this problem, or can anyone tell me how to fix it? I've tried clicking on the troubleshoot link but it doesn't seem to work from the launcher.
    I have been having the same problem recently... Hopefully they come up with a fix for these bugs soon

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    I'm having "version mismatch" issues I have uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't help and the trouble shoot link won't work either so i don't know what to do.

Junior Member Cupidhead Totem69's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    After the update, the issue with the in-game crash when loading the game, keep happening.

I tried with Arena, god Fenrir.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 211
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    So, I am just gonna drop this here. Smite is not on Latin American Steam, so I cannot play it. Could you make it available for all regions? Please? Thank you!!!

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    For some reason my mac can't connect to normal matches. And when the match starts the game is still loading but nothing happens and also every players loading frame is showing either they are connected or connecting to the game.
    Can you fix this

New Member Cupidhead Immortal9898's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I've been put into matches where the game constantly freezes whenever I get close to too many people. It doesn't always happen, but when it does, the match is unplayable and I can't assist my team in any way without the game freezing up. I tested this with a friend (both of us have macs) and it occurred to both of us in the same match, but worked again in another match. I'm curious if anyone else has had similar problems.

Edit: I think it may have something to do with Kali. I've only ever froze playing Kali despite the fact I play Bastet alot more.
    Last edited by Immortal9898; 06-01-2016 at 05:02 PM.