Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: SMITE on Mac Beta - Feedback/Issues

New Member Cupidhead BlueHighlander's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Thanks for putting Smite on mac!

However, often in matches the game freezes and I have to quit. That means I get a deserter penalty. Another issue I'm having is that I often get stuck on the match loading screen. This seems to be affecting a lot of other mac users. This really sucks because I really am liking the game when I actually can play in a stable game. Heck, I spent $5 to buy the welcome pack but I can't even play because I get deserter bans for hours and hours. It kinda feels like a ripoff!

As soon as these issues get fixed you will have a supporter for life.

New Member Cupidhead IvanDirtyNurse's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    It is often heppens that Smite just stop responding while loading to any map. After i restarted the game it appears the same problem! Dont know what to do with this. I cant play more than one time per day without any problems with loading the map! Also there is a problem to chat with someone, the same problem appear!

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 100 Experience Points
    whenever i log in on my mac, it will freeze either after i take a step, or it will not let me move at all.

Xbox Producer Senior Cupidhead HiRezLancelot's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 562
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quick Update and Request for additional information:

1 - we are reviewing the issues in the thread and will be working through them.
    2 - for the issues where you are either a) crashing during a match or b) never loading in the match please submit the following information to http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask
    i) Match ID for the match you played and what God you had selected(or would have played if you were able to...)
    ii) Mac Specs
    iii) What you had your video options set to
    iii) Attach the SMITE log files from your Mac, directions for grabbing these are:

You will need hidden folders to be viewable. Input the following into Terminal and press return: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES

Hold down the Option key and right click on the Finder icon, select "Relaunch"

With Finder open select "Go" from the top bar and select "Go to Folder"

You will need to know your username on the Mac. In the "Go to Folder" field enter: /users/<username>/library/application support/battlegame/logs

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead PandaWhistle's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 451
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Smite doesn't even load for me. I have the mac book pro i think 17 inch or 18 inch model, with all the specs it has normally. My issue is I click play, on the client and it doesn't even load to the opening screen where you can go to the store. I just get the spinning rainbow wheel on the Hirez Icon at the beginning...seriously I want so badly to play something other than league....please fix these bugs quickly so i can play with an okay community again.

Junior Member Cupidhead Totem69's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRezLancelot View Post
    Quick Update and Request for additional information:

1 - we are reviewing the issues in the thread and will be working through them.
    2 - for the issues where you are either a) crashing during a match or b) never loading in the match please submit the following information to http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask
    i) Match ID for the match you played and what God you had selected(or would have played if you were able to...)
    ii) Mac Specs
    iii) What you had your video options set to
    iii) Attach the SMITE log files from your Mac, directions for grabbing these are:

You will need hidden folders to be viewable. Input the following into Terminal and press return: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES

Hold down the Option key and right click on the Finder icon, select "Relaunch"

With Finder open select "Go" from the top bar and select "Go to Folder"

You will need to know your username on the Mac. In the "Go to Folder" field enter: /users/<username>/library/application support/battlegame/logs
    I tried to search the log files but I couldn't, could you be more specific? I go to the Console but I don't know what to do there, and the only route that is similar to yours is "com.apple.xpc.launchd". After that, I'm totally lost. If you could send sreenshots with each of the steps, I think it would be easier. Thanks a lot and I hope you will fix this soon.

Anygays: About the god and the match, 4 of 5 were with Fenrir, and 1 with Chaac, and I only would play two of those, the other times was totally impossible.
    Last edited by Totem69; 05-31-2016 at 08:47 AM.

New Member Cupidhead FibreNexus's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Not able to access the page of the game on smite.
    Error comes out as "An error was encountered while processing your request: This item is currently unavailable in your region"

Please open up to more regions so the world could join in on the game on Mac.

Btw, I live in Malaysia

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Just keep in mind guys that this is a BETA. So before you complain about the game not being playable, or that you purchased an in-game item that you now can't use, or your accruing deserter penalty time, or telling them to hurry up and bring it to you already, just remember it's only a BETA.

I know we've grown to see game betas as finished products and demos these days, but this is what a beta is like. We will see lots of bugs, the game probably will crash quite a bit, things wont quite work as planned for awhile. That's why HiRez is running a beta in the first place, so we can let them know about all these issues.

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Scrolling with the Apple Magic Mouse is pretty wonky. The slightest scroll immediately pushes you to the bottom of the list/menu. There is no middle ground or gentle scroll.

New Member Cupidhead marques1408's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    cant download somehow i can download it out of the steam?