Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: SMITE on Mac Beta - Feedback/Issues

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    gotten about 7 deserters in total cause of this stupid loading issue...
    already bought some gems and welcome pack but until this issue is totally fixed i don't even feel like trying to play this game, and buying the ult pack. and theres been an update but still nothing...
    could atleast turn off deserter penalties for mac users cause it just makes this issue 69times worse...

New Member Cupidhead DinoRawrxOwo's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 374
    this is getting a little ridiculous. You guys needed to have fixed this bug already with the loading screen crashes. AT LEAST REMOVE THE DESERTER PENALTIES FOR MAC USERS UNTIL THE PROBLEM IS FIXED

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    i have no idea how many deserters ive gotten but its getting really old now... like disregard the skin art & lore being encrypted & please just make it able for us to play...

Junior Member Cupidhead reobebo1's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    The beta is good. It has a few issues.
    1. Having a hard time loading the matches (Resetting it leads to a deserter penalty. Unfortunately, I can't get back to the match).
    2. Sound issues.
    3. Lag spikes.
    Please improve these issues. If I can't connect the matches, I cannot play the game.

EDIT: Sometimes, the matches would connect and sometimes, it doesn't. If I have this issue again, I'll wait to see if there is any hope to connect it.
    Last edited by reobebo1; 06-04-2016 at 12:03 AM. Reason: To add more reasoning to the problem.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 401
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    A quick issue that seems to be noticed but i wanted to give s much detail as possible: game crashing after finding a game, clearing game lobby, then getting into loading screen...
    The issue isn't persistent, but does happen enough to be a nuisance. Exactly what happens is the queue pops, followed by me entering in game lobby. I can clear that without issue, but immediately after the in game lobby is the in game loading screen. Here, as people's gems light up, i run into 2 separate types of crash. The first occurs in the form of being able to see and register some players connecting to game (via the crystals) but i myself never enter the game, and when i exit full screen get the drop down of *Application Not Responding* on the icon dock

The second is when i can load into game in the same manor as previously described, but then my game freezes, crashes, and continues this in a cycle to the point at which i can't reenter my game.

My computer specs are
    MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
    2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
    8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
    ntel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

IGN: LogiXs

In game settings:
    Lowest possible setting on all drop down video options, 1152X720 resolution

Hope this can help!

Edit:I do want to say though for every time this issue occurs, the game runs well (minus the issues you guys already know of) 10 times, so big shoutout to Hirez for what I'd say is a solid experience for me so far

Edit 2: Also want to add that when these crashes occur i try to reconnect to the game ~5 times typically and have yet to have success in doing so. The inability to reload has also happened to me when i DC due to issues on my end (i.e. internet connection)
    Last edited by LogiXs; 06-04-2016 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Additional Info

New Member Cupidhead Deluxerobo909's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Hey, first time posting. Just downloaded the client and was super excited to play. So I que up a match with my friends and all good to go the first game. We win and I Q up again only to crash. I try to log back on, and to no avail. It really is a shame because I heard this game has a better community then leauge and, playing that for 4 years I was ready for a change. I guess not until its fixed... shame

Specs:
    El Capitan 10.11.4
    Macbook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011)
    2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
    8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
    Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB

Achievements:
    Ah, so that's what's the "Not responding" is for. Thanks.

Achievements:
    My 1st theory about the crashing while the match is loading comes from Mac Client vs Official PC or Bootcamp. I think Smite for Mac having a hard time accessing the router and servers. PC users usually get no problems.

Remember, Smite for Mac is in Beta and there are issues that makes it unstable.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 365
    Agree to remove the deserter penalties for mac players.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Airaze's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    All of the bugs I've found are all listed already :P

I just wanted to thank HiRez for making this Mac client possible <3
    I'm extra thankful since, well, I'll sum up my story.

I have a Mac and I've always had a Mac (I had a PC but Smite didn't exist back then). To play Smite I had to get a copy of Windows 10 and a copy of Parallel Desktops (I was too lazy to use BootCamp) and I got the Ultimate God Pack in the first week or 2, only to have the entire Parallel Desktops application crash on startup. So I think my last PVP game was perhaps last year but now with the official Mac client here, I can finally (properly, this time) migrate from League of Legends over to SMITE

While typing this, I did remember something that isn't a 'bug' but it would be nice if it was 'fixable', and that is, I have a MacBook Pro 13" with Retina display, but the Smite Client won't go above 1650x1050 whereas my screen is 2560x1600 or so. So yeah it'd be nice if Smite could have some 'Retina display' support.

Thanks guys! Feels amazing to be back again
    SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/airazeofficial

Favorite Gods in no particular order: Nemesis, Hun Batz