Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: SMITE on Mac Beta - Feedback/Issues

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 325
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Really?
    OK... earlier today I Accepted a game, it was Clash I think, there were 8 of 10 green squares filled... FREEZE game crash, I log back into the game as quick as I can and get a 30 minutes Desertor Ban...

10 Minutes ago I wanted to get back to Smite... Joust, Select my God (TYR), he appears on screen and FREEZE game crash, I log back into the game as quick as I can and get a 60 minutes Deserter Ban...

In other words I am getting banned to try to play this badly coded game.

Well, I guess you will be losing plenty of users

New Member Cupidhead ErisianMoon's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    This game has become unplayable due to the freezes. I can't even play against the AI without the damn game freezing immediately. This has gotten worse after the last patch. I won't be playing until this is fixed.
    Last edited by ErisianMoon; 08-26-2016 at 09:07 AM.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 383
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Good News!
    For those of you still crashing on the God Selection screen, I have a helpful tip.
    First, if you have chosen your god, regardless of whether you have locked in or not, check the timer on the screen and wait that amount of time + another 10 seconds.
    Then, close and reopen Smite. You should load straight into the match!
    This is just a hotfix, but it works every time for me.

(basically, even if you've frozen, it's just like you're afk to everyone else. So once you're on the loading screen, you cant get a deserter status for closing the game, everyone will just have to wait for you)

New Member Cupidhead Mast3rCh33f's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Sun Wukong is sometimes invisible (dark lord?)
    Serious audio issues i.e. many sounds including ability sounds, vgs, music failing to play often (possibly too many concurrent audio sources?)

edit: the intensity of the sound issues varies, but often makes the game unfunny, due to lack of proper ability to communicate and hear audio cues, as well as enjoy audio like in-game music and vgs
    Last edited by Mast3rCh33f; 09-26-2016 at 08:58 PM. Reason: additional explanation

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    i'm having a problem when I'm picking a god or loading screen or before five minutes in a match it randomly crashes at those times therefore i get bans for crashing when its not my fault

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    please can you tell me when these will be fixed.

Junior Member Cupidhead SaltySire's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I recently switched from PC to mac and downloaded smile for mac through steam. I've had some very annoying problems with game audio cutting out frequently as well as card art for gods skins when previewing gods bugging out and acting very glitchy. When on pc I was using the same headset as I am now, and I am unable to select an audio device in game in the settings > audio section. I could deal with everything else utt the game sound issue is very annoying as I often unable to hear the VGS, or hear my own abilities but I am able to hear "ward pings" and other players abilities usually. I've tried reinstalling and repairing and yes steam does have access to my computer inside of my privacy settings. I can include screenshots and specs if needed. I have no problem actually RUNNING the game as I can easily run it on maxed out graphics with no problems if I chose to but I usually run on medium as theres just too many particles and its distracting while I'm playing.

P.S. Vulcan turrets are invisible sometimes..
    Last edited by SaltySire; 11-17-2016 at 03:09 PM. Reason: I want to be as specific as possible

Junior Member Cupidhead SaltySire's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Having the same audio problems, if knows a fix I'd love to hear about it. I don't want to install parallels just to run smite.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Dhailz17's Avatar
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Volksy View Post
    Good News!
    For those of you still crashing on the God Selection screen, I have a helpful tip.
    First, if you have chosen your god, regardless of whether you have locked in or not, check the timer on the screen and wait that amount of time + another 10 seconds.
    Then, close and reopen Smite. You should load straight into the match!
    This is just a hotfix, but it works every time for me.

(basically, even if you've frozen, it's just like you're afk to everyone else. So once you're on the loading screen, you cant get a deserter status for closing the game, everyone will just have to wait for you)
    very helpful for me as this happens to me sometimes and is a big inconvenience. thanks for this quick-fix tip
    28 Rank X's Leader Of GoldStarGaming

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Hello,

I am having really bad lag, I posted a thread about this yesterday but still no reply so I'm taking it here.
    My issue is that I have lag and for no apparent reason. My Mac is strong enough to play the game, and it has been running beautifully previous to the patch that introduced Thoth. My lag suddenly came out of nowhere and even not being in game gave me less than 6 FPS!

iMac (21.5-inch, 1920 x 1080)
    Processor: 3.2 GHz Intel Core i3
    Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 (2 Spare slots upgradable)
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5670 512 MB

Not sure if this will help :I
    Any answers is much appreciated!

Thanks.