Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: SMITE on Mac Beta - Feedback/Issues

New Member Minion NotoriousZero's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredkent View Post
    Haven't played too many matches yet, just running around in Jungle doing a few tests here's what I've noticed.

EDIT: Definitely on Smite's end with the controller support. I've detailed my experience with the three controllers I have below.

Xbox One Controller: Shows the previously mentioned results
    - L3 joystick has forward and backward movement reversed
    - No L2/R2 trigger support
    - L3 button registers as "GAMEPAD START" in settings
    - R3 button registers as "GAMEPAD BACK" in settings
    - Back/View button registers as "R3" in settings
    - Start/Menu button registers as "L3" in settings
    I was able to figure out the inverted issue and i've managed to layout everything EXACTLY how i want it. My only two issue are what you have above about the triggers not working (meaning that i cannot attack lol) & the look sensitivity. I really dont like the slow sensitivity but i could live with it if i have to. Do you have any idea on how to speed up the look sensitivity?

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    The audio problem is a huge issue for me as well. The voice sounds just stop playing after a while and it literally causes death. I'm unable to hear people yelling Retreat, Attack X lane, Enemy Missing X, etc.

Also, there's another large and game breaking problem. After 4-5 games, it becomes unplayable. The playability slowly deteriorates until It becomes like watching a scratched DVD with horrible FPS, no audio at all, and pretty much not being able to aim anything either due to the horrible FPS (before this happens, FPS is great though). Restarting the game fixes the issue, but you won't know which game will be hell until it's already begun, and by then you might as well just accept your loss because if you have to restart you lose farm and levels.

The God icons and cards also glitch out and flicker all the time.

Today I also experienced invisible Vulcan turrets, which of course killed me

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2016, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)
    2 GHz Intel Core i5
    8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3
    Intel Iris Graphics 540 1536 MB

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I play with a 15inch macbook retina display, and the game crashes often sometimes in the god picking screen and i get banned for 30mins and sometimes 1hour, its extremely annoying. Sometimes in the game, it crashes too and there are lag spikes as well. I use the latest mac OS, Sierra.
    Here are the specs
    2 GHz Intel Core i7
    8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    This is so far the problem I've been having playing with Mac, aside from the once listed at the top:
    In the beginning of any game I hear sound effects from the game, the gods, the chat, etc. When game reaches mid to late there's pretty much no sound effects aside from hearing the crowd, sounds from abilities here and there, and no sound effects from chat room. Basically late game I'll be running through the jungle in complete silence only hearing the announcer voice packs.

New Member Minion potatoZMaster's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 3 months registered

can confirm this is a problem, almost exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by xAdfectus View Post
    The audio problem is a huge issue for me as well. The voice sounds just stop playing after a while and it literally causes death. I'm unable to hear people yelling Retreat, Attack X lane, Enemy Missing X, etc.

Also, there's another large and game breaking problem. After 4-5 games, it becomes unplayable. The playability slowly deteriorates until It becomes like watching a scratched DVD with horrible FPS, no audio at all, and pretty much not being able to aim anything either due to the horrible FPS (before this happens, FPS is great though). Restarting the game fixes the issue, but you won't know which game will be hell until it's already begun, and by then you might as well just accept your loss because if you have to restart you lose farm and levels.

2 GHz Intel Core i5
    8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3
    this is almost the exact same problem i have with my smite. deteriorating gameplay is fixed by restarting smite every few matches, but sounds deteriorate in game, so no way to fix that by myself. invisible targetters is common, nox bubbles, thor walls, vulcan turrets, geb shields, etc, all go invisible from certain angles. the backing underlay also does this in some spots at some angles. god icons always flicker, if you mouse over them sometimes they change, sometimes not. sometimes clicking on things on the home page doesnt do anything. no in game overlay for twitch at all, ever, even when i started playing there was nothing. im going to screenshot this thread and send it to hirezcapslock just in case you guys dont check this regularly... no hard feelings but id like to get some of these problems fixed. the vgs not making sound is probably the worst one of them all, that should be fixed very soon, followed closely by invisible player made objects.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by xAdfectus View Post

2 GHz Intel Core i5
    8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3

yeah These Problems are still there pls fix them is this game for mac user still in the beta ?