Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I can't jungle anymore

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead HoneyBadgersrUs's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 191
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

I can't jungle anymore

I don't know when the wave of salt rolled in but Smite has become so much more toxic then it used to be. I normally main jungle but I hate to play it now because if you make one mistake the rest of the team just dumps hate all over you, regardless of how other roles are doing because - "Oh, it doesn't matter if tanks die a lot," or some variation of that.

It just makes me sad that a game I've had so much fun with has been plagued by awful players who just love to hate.
    "I came to this game to play Sobek," - Random Diamond Sobek 2015

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 788
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadgersrUs View Post
    I don't know when the wave of salt rolled in but Smite has become so much more toxic then it used to be. I normally main jungle but I hate to play it now because if you make one mistake the rest of the team just dumps hate all over you, regardless of how other roles are doing because - "Oh, it doesn't matter if tanks die a lot," or some variation of that.

It just makes me sad that a game I've had so much fun with has been plagued by awful players who just love to hate.
    Pretty sure the game was pretty toxic back then too.
    Join the cult of Khepri for he is Love and Life.

God Concepts:

Junior Member Cupidhead RandomBrick's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I always considered myself extremely toxic and I also feel like mobas are the perfect place to meet people like myself. I've played LoL and Dota for awhile and it's just the way things are and will be. If you strongly feel like such community is not for your taste you should try other type of games.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I know what you mean but i also couldnt care any less.

I had so many people complaining/whining/flaming about me and non of them could prove hes better than me. Most of those people aint even in my elo let alone close to it. So why should i care about them and lose my fun ? Na aint happening guys.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

Forum Troll Honoured TheGodlyFist's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 697
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Yeah I like how people spam enemy missing from your lane when I'm not in my lane(I'm either dead or literally just returned from backing to base), like I'm supposed to use my psychic smite powers to know where they are at all times.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead cmm5350's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodlyFist View Post
    Yeah I like how people spam enemy missing from your lane when I'm not in my lane(I'm either dead or literally just returned from backing to base), like I'm supposed to use my psychic smite powers to know where they are at all times.
    I get this all the time. I play Mid, so if Im dead or back at base how am I supposed to know if they are there or not. To be honest I got so sick of the spam I just VGS enemy missing middle if Im back at base. Better safe then sorry I guess.
    GT: Its Irish x

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by cmm5350 View Post
    I get this all the time. I play Mid, so if Im dead or back at base how am I supposed to know if they are there or not. To be honest I got so sick of the spam I just VGS enemy missing middle if Im back at base. Better safe then sorry I guess.
    I played mid a few days ago and spammed "enemies incoming left!", my duo lane got ganked, died, then got really mad at me for not calling the "enemy missing" command specifically.

I'm pretty sure people are gonna complain no matter what, I definitely wouldn't limit this to just the jungle role.
    My top 5 favorite gods currently: Sun Wukong, Sylvanus, Ah Puch, Raijin, Hun Batz

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomBrick View Post
    I always considered myself extremely toxic and I also feel like mobas are the perfect place to meet people like myself. I've played LoL and Dota for awhile and it's just the way things are and will be. If you strongly feel like such community is not for your taste you should try other type of games.
    The fact of the matter is this behavior is not only against the ToS but it brings a team down as a whole, people should not have to play with toxic children like yourself. The fact you are trying to justify your behavior and telling people if they don't like it to move games only speaks to your toxicity. But, you do have the right to be this way, just as the rest of us have the right to ignore/report you. I just wish people took the time after the match to report people like you, the game would be a better place.

The TOS or terms of service is that thing you skipped over when you first started the game.
    Last edited by Steiiinhagan; 05-31-2016 at 02:30 PM.
    I didn't say it was your fault, I just said I was going to blame you.

New Member Cupidhead Silver66Stang_'s Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steiiinhagan View Post
    The fact of the matter is this behavior is not only against the ToS but it brings a team down as a whole, people should not have to play with toxic children like yourself. The fact you are trying to justify your behavior and telling people if they don't like it to move games only speaks to your toxicity. But, you do have the right to be this way, just as the rest of us have the right to ignore/report you. I just wish people took the time after the match to report people like you, the game would be a better place.

The TOS or terms of service is that thing you skipped over when you first started the game.
    I agree with this completely. Its sad that there are so many people like that in the SMITE community. Sometimes I wonder if reporting someone even helps and how they handle reports.

Member Worshipper AlbertClockwork's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    God that Enemy missing thing is so hard to miss XD.

But yea this game is toxic. Play with a friend and go Chacc/Herc Duo for fun