Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Bonus Incentive For Fillers

  1. #1
    Member Follower ChaoticP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    148
    4
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    4

    Bonus Incentive For Fillers

    I'm sure we've all been in a situation where you're team comp is looking nice but then that last kid in the lobby opts to picks assassin when you need a guardian. Now I don't want anyone to be forced to play a specific role, but maybe fewer people wouldn't mind filling a role if they were offered a bonus incentive such as favor or worshipers. I realize this won't completely stop bad team comps, but it might be enough to help some players make better choices.
    Last edited by ChaoticP; 05-21-2016 at 10:48 AM.
    "Know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the results of a 100 battles." -Sun Tzu

  2. #2
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Real Garden of Eden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    71
    3
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    5
    you should of been guardian then, if you think your team needs one pick it if you auto lock or call don't whine about other people's picks. Is it annoying sure but sure is auto locking or not picking a god and listen to offender whining (side note pretty sure that was me, team comp don't matter if you don't do good)
    Last edited by Real Garden of Eden; 05-26-2016 at 04:38 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    705
    6
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    5
    this is y you never lock in until the trolls are all done... now if said person had a guardian then very last second picks a second sin, that is what the post game report button is for.

    I have made the double jungle work more often then not then again I have the other jungle in party with me lol

    i think there should be an option to choose fill and get put into another match with a disconnect, same god but you get choice of gear

  4. #4
    Senior Member Chosen DarkFuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Stalking are we :P
    Posts
    1,212
    7
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 788
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    7
    This is also easily exploitable. Your gonna have people refusing to pick a god until everyone else on their team picks a god.... There's also no real system on making sure they pick a god that actually works in that role.

    Edit: Probably not explaining myself to well so apologizes in advance XD.
    Last edited by DarkFuma; 05-26-2016 at 03:29 PM.
    Join the cult of Khepri for he is Love and Life.


    God Concepts:

  5. #5
    Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    705
    6
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFuma View Post
    This is also easily exploitable. Your gonna have people refusing to pick a god until everyone else on their team picks a god.... There's also no real system on making sure they pick a god that actually works in that role.

    Edit: Probably not explaining myself to well so apologizes in advance XD.
    never played dota 2 huh ? you took a gold hit but could pick a hero after game start... countering sumone hard hated that

    but yes I'm always sitting on a guardian just in case not gonna lie I've had to jungle or mid with one a few times lololol however power build ymir is epic retarded dmg and most times if ur warrior is good he won't build overly tanky

  6. #6
    Member Follower ChaoticP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    148
    4
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Garden of Eden View Post
    you should of been guardian then, if you think your team needs one pick it if you auto lock or call don't whine about other people's picks. Is it annoying sure but sure is auto locking or not picking a god and listen to offender whining (side note pretty sure that was me, team comp don't matter if you don't do good)
    Who are you talking to? And No, team comp most definitely matters only those who don't know the game think otherwise, if you won consider yourself lucky the other team didn't know what they were doing, don't delude yourself into believing you can keep winning like that. Yes while it's better to pick a god you know how to use, you should be proficient with at least one character in every role.
    Last edited by ChaoticP; 05-27-2016 at 09:09 PM.
    "Know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the results of a 100 battles." -Sun Tzu

  7. #7
    Member Follower ChaoticP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    148
    4
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFuma View Post
    This is also easily exploitable. Your gonna have people refusing to pick a god until everyone else on their team picks a god.... There's also no real system on making sure they pick a god that actually works in that role.

    Edit: Probably not explaining myself to well so apologizes in advance XD.
    I doubt it, not like most people will give up playing their favorite character for a small worshiper or favor bonus if that was the case this idea wouldn't be needed.
    "Know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the results of a 100 battles." -Sun Tzu

  8. #8
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Real Garden of Eden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    71
    3
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticP View Post
    Who are you talking to? And No, team comp most definitely matters only those who don't know the game think otherwise, if you won consider yourself lucky the other team didn't know what they were doing, don't delude yourself into believing you can keep winning like that. Yes while it's better to pick a god you know how to use, you should be proficient with at least one character in every role.
    I'm talking to someone who doesn't pick a god and has to wait 30 plus mins to queue up again. Team comp only is good if people plsy their roles and can counter other team besides that it's pointless. If you're always going to do bad you're not just going to get smart all of a sudden it's like the people leave midmatch they usually do that
    Guns don't kill people, I kill people with guns

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •