Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Freya.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 383

Freya.

I could just say "Freya." and that would be enough said, but I feel like some people don't think Freya is broken.
    Freya desperately needs a nerf, in my opinion. Her damage early-game is rediculous, her damage mid-game is rediculous and her damage late-game is rediculous. I have played every single role against a Freya before and no amount of Aegis', Bulwarks of Hope or Stones of Gaia can reduce her damage by more than the tiniest fraction. Laning against her in solo lane is the worst feeling ever. You've gotta back off or else the splash damage from her bolts will kill you faster than you can yell "NERF TYR PLEASE". When she ults... oh boy, when she ults, not even an Aphrodite ult with an Aegis can save you at that point. Her damage is literally higher than a middleschool student.

Any opinions on Freya? Do you disagree with me? Tell me why, please. Any good ways to successfully counter a Freya without having to ruin your entire build and get the weirdest actives you can find?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Bluechacho's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 348
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I wrote you a huge wall of text and it didn't save

Bait her steroids, kill her while her moves are on CD. Her ultimate is OP, try to run under her.

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    Her early game damage is NOTHING. She has no attack speed worth a damn and she is so easy to kill early game. Mid game to late she hits like a train, but she is omfg squishy.

but yes, she hits HARD really hard.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Just kill her. She can't damage you if she's dead

Senior Member Honoured Scylaxius's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered
    I agree. I ban her every 1v1 league game. I don't like playing as her, nor do I like dealing with that stupid damage. You just need to get in and attacker after she uses her 2. After that goes on cd, rush her down, force her to pop her ult, then she's free.

But that's not easy, thus I ban her. She's op.
    "BOW DOWN TO ME!"

IGN: Scylaxius
    I can fill any role in any gamemode, as long as it's not conquest.

Top 2 favorite Gods at the moment:
    Arachne
    Hou Yi

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauronbaine View Post
    Her early game damage is NOTHING. She has no attack speed worth a damn and she is so easy to kill early game. Mid game to late she hits like a train, but she is omfg squishy.

but yes, she hits HARD really hard.
    Agreed.

Yes she hits hard, but she's also a squish ball and her ult is also her escape. Plus banish...oh good grief, the amount of times banish backfires and screws either Freya or her team is astounding, you have to be really good with it to use it in many situations. her early game damage isn't that great, either, her push is weak, and Aegis totally works with her ult to block most of the damage. Moving aegis especially, because then you can move away from her as she's flying. Learn to dodge the ult shots, though, it's not that bad once you get the hang of it. Try to be directly underneath her, she can't aim it right under her and will miss most of them if you do it right.

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Scylaxius View Post
    I agree. I ban her every 1v1 league game. I don't like playing as her, nor do I like dealing with that stupid damage. You just need to get in and attacker after she uses her 2. After that goes on cd, rush her down, force her to pop her ult, then she's free.

But that's not easy, thus I ban her. She's op.
    There are so many God's I would ban before I even ban Freya. Ao Kuang is probably number one lol

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 271
    Achievements:
    i have no idea what people are talking about.

Freya is my favourtie god and i cant kill players even tho i have tried and tried for weeks. I keep missing with her ult, and her exploding balls do little damage. every game, i would be lucky to kill 1 player.

i amhitting a few more of my ults now that i maybe dont lead the target as much, but i really have no idea why people call her op.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    A good counter to freya is Chang'e , you can avoid the ult by standing under her and when she lands kill her , you can avoid the slow by getting sprint or winged blade ... easy
    Where are winners , there must me losers ....

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 746
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauronbaine View Post
    There are so many God's I would ban before I even ban Freya. Ao Kuang is probably number one lol
    why Donkey Kuang? hes pretty much the same as freya, weak early game and damaging late game, but with no reliable hard ccs or escapes. he also has very avoidable attacks.