Thread: Elite Smite League @ Elite Team Play

New Member Cupidhead Ice The Man's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Elite Smite League @ Elite Team Play

Hello Fellow Smite Community Members,

I own a website called Eliteteamplay.com, we mainly focus on sports titles and hold fantasy style online team play leagues. We have many members that love Smite as I am one of them. I actually was key in the first stand alone MOBA title and helped it to grow to be the top three played MOBA's in the world. Now however I find myself consulting and building my own community of gamer's. I love my xbox and love that Smite is here for us.

With that being said we are creating a Smite League for people to compete and enjoy. We are a free 2 play community and invite you to join us. The rules and setup can be found on our site. We plan to have prize pools down the road however the first season we are running for fun. We plan to have at least 8 teams with player bidding and enjoy getting to know our community better.

You are invited please feel free to join us for Season 1 @ EliteTeamPlay.com

Long Live SMITE,

Ice The Man

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    This looks like a ton of fun! Hopefully I can take part in it!
    Thoth is my spirit animal.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'd like to bump this thread. We are currently 16 games into the season. It is a bunch of fun and we are currently looking for a couple leaders for next season. We are looking to have 12 teams, each consisting of 7 players.

Message me on xbox @ Joey z7 if you are interested or sign up at http://www.eliteteamplay.com/forumdisplay.php?167-Smite
    Last edited by JoeyF; 07-21-2016 at 12:15 AM.
    Thoth is my spirit animal.