Thread: Lets talk about Susano

Senior Member Infamous TheLethalCorgi's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,262
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class

Lets talk about Susano

Susano is literally killing this game for me. I've been playing Smite for a year and this guy is the most broken God in smite I've seen and actually played against.

He's almost unkillable and does a shit ton of damage. like Thor but at least Thor has counter play.

I'm honestly shocked that he hasn't been nerfed.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I've only played a couple games against him and with one of my team, and he definitely seems a bit on the strong side. It seems like he has an endless amount of combos and dashes, combined with high speed. However, like most assassins, he can be shut down with some CC. Xing Tian's renewed root was enough to stop most of his antics in one of my games.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Susano is strong, the scaling on his 1 is honestly the only problem i'm seeing. Aside from that, the rest of his kit is pretty balanced. He is all about getting into the back line, killing a target, and disrupting a team fight with his rather difficult to use effectively ultimate. He will not be nerfed for a bit as they said on the recent patch notes stream because "he has not been out for too long and people need to play him a bit more so that we understand where he stands"; at least, something along those lines. He will most likely be nerfed because not only will people be crying for it, but because he actually needs it. His kit can be rather difficult to use effectively. My predictions:
    His passive will be reduced from 4% to 3% per.
    Base damae and scaling is to be decreased on his 1.
    His 2 is fine, but may receive a CD increase
    His 3 is fine, but the damage may be decreased, or the CD will be increased.
    His ultimate will probably have a CD increase, the damage is good, as it should be for an Assassins Ultimate.
    I'm probably going to keep playing him though, he is a lot of fun, and I enjoy his lore and kit. So he will probably be the only God that I will be playing for a while.
    Hi, I play on the Xbox version of Smite. I prefer to Jungle but I can fill pretty well.
    Gamertag: TsuToNami
    Current Diamonds: Ne Zha, Bellona, Osiris, Ravana, Xing Tian, Chaac, Ares, Tyr, Chronos, Hel, Hou Yi, Nemesis.
    "I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail..." 'Maslow's Hammer' - Abraham Maslow, 1966

Senior Member Honoured NARGH222's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I really don't see the big deal with him, he's fun to play as but I don't really see an issue with playing against him. His late game seems rather ineffective and he's not someone you really have to build to counter. His escapes can be annoying but that's no different from serqet with her dash and leap. I think people just need to play against him more

New Member Cupidhead JJ XXXXXXX's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Agreed, his kit is fun but would hardly say he's broken, he's an assassin and he's easy to kill with CC, you can't kill a loki or baka without CC as easily as you can Susano.

Banned Honoured Splifflord LaFleur's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by NARGH222 View Post
    I really don't see the big deal with him, he's fun to play as but I don't really see an issue with playing against him. His late game seems rather ineffective and he's not someone you really have to build to counter. His escapes can be annoying but that's no different from serqet with her dash and leap. I think people just need to play against him more
    How do you come to the conclusion that a god who can do ~1.5k damage to a squishy with a proper use of just one of his abilities is ineffective in the lategame?

He has better hp and scalings than the vast majority of the assassin pool (he might actually have the most), the only assassin with a more damaging kit is Bastet (and she's not that far ahead of him damagewise), he has good CC in his kit and great mobility. He doesn't have a single weakness and excells in every category that you'd want an assassin to, he's beyond broken (you've obviously never seen someone who knows how to build and play him since they end up murdering everything in the game with just 2 abilities from levels 2-6 then are so far ahead the game is already over).

Junior Member Cupidhead PrinceGil's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    He did just come out, expect nerfs in the future

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLethalCorgi View Post
    Susano is literally killing this game for me. I've been playing Smite for a year and this guy is the most broken God in smite I've seen and actually played against.

He's almost unkillable and does a shit ton of damage. like Thor but at least Thor has counter play.

I'm honestly shocked that he hasn't been nerfed.

Ah the I have played *insert amount* of years playing Smite and *insert god name* is the most broken god

Literally every time when a god just came out in the past.

Sylvanus,Khepri,Bellona,Xing Tian,Scylla,Serqet, new zeus kit, new odin kit

Blablabla

It just came out. Hirez cant make a perfect god in the first try. Give it a few weeks and its nerfed. Maybe even in 1 week
    I have sinned today. Look at my face.
    Today I'm going wild like my funeral is today.
    We help to the bone and make a pit.
    Tonight we'll riot.
    We want riots, drink or take drugs. Fighting in the dark.
    We're not going to go home. We bring it out.
    We will sleep by day
    We want to riot in the hell, because in heaven there is no hardstyle

Senior Member Prestigious xVIPx Superb's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 970
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    The problem lies where they wanted him to be very mobile and not be able to 100-0 people, they said that in the patch notes.

He is mobile, but he can 100-0 people too.

Banned Honoured Splifflord LaFleur's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by xVIPx Superb View Post
    The problem lies where they wanted him to be very mobile and not be able to 100-0 people, they said that in the patch notes.

He is mobile, but he can 100-0 people too.
    Not just 100-0 you but do it quickly and easily. Then again they also claimed Raijin is a control-oriented mage who doesn't have high burst so I definitely need to get my hands on some of what they're smoking.