Thread: 1v1 BROKEN AF ( Tanks and Geb )

Junior Member Cupidhead shawnfrost2's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points

1v1 BROKEN AF ( Tanks and Geb )

Im playing 1v1 thats fine , i played against a geb , he builds tank , and power and CDR ( chronos pendant ) he just spams his shield , damages , keeps ulting and runs away with his 1 . How the hell can he deal so much damage as well as tank it out , and spam the CDR and book of thoth for mana ? IS THIS FREAKIN BROKEN? i went and saw his history and heonly played geb and won tons of games. Need to balance items please , atleast for book of thoth give mana but why more power? I say now 1v1 is Getting broken completely , all tanks will camp tower and late game start to wreck . Im totally done with this . Please Do something.

Senior Member Chosen GodlySparta's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Party Person 10000 Experience Points
    Lol, GG. Geb can't do much in 1v1 because one of his abilities don't do damage, his ult can never kill and his other ability knocks enemy away. If you think it can't get any worse then you simply lack imagination. Imagine Bacchus. There, some thinking juice.

In terms of strategy, you should consider not engaging so much and try to poke him to death or until he has to go back. It will provide you time to take towers and such. And you probably lacked penetration. In those cases, Soul Reaver, Qin Sai, Titan's Bane, and Obsidian Shard are the items to buy. You simply did not counter build despite it being so easy. That's the difference between a pro and a noob.

Senior Member Honoured crippler38's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnfrost2 View Post
    Im playing 1v1 thats fine , i played against a geb , he builds tank , and power and CDR ( chronos pendant ) he just spams his shield , damages , keeps ulting and runs away with his 1 . How the hell can he deal so much damage as well as tank it out , and spam the CDR and book of thoth for mana ? IS THIS FREAKIN BROKEN? i went and saw his history and heonly played geb and won tons of games. Need to balance items please , atleast for book of thoth give mana but why more power? I say now 1v1 is Getting broken completely , all tanks will camp tower and late game start to wreck . Im totally done with this . Please Do something.
    who are you playing as here? Geb shouldn't be able to win late game because quite simply put even with the shield he won't be able to 100-0 anyone unless he builds full squishball and if he does then you can kill him no matter who you are. If he's building defense then you should have a few defense items too and more damage items since guardians and tanks (especially geb) lose against guardians and tanks that have some damage behind him. AKA get 2 defensive items for the guy. If you're physical you have no excuse to not win since you can dps him down and lifesteal and he can't do much to stop you.
    anyone can be wrong, nobody is right all the time

if you feel angry try to not blame others over yourself, and if you must don't bother them with it they'll do worse

Everything has counter play. Except Hi Rez, plz nerf.