Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 146

Thread: About Sol..

  1. #31
    Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wrecking hee noobs in solo, ho!
    Posts
    5,830
    20
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 633
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    no, her 2 damage and healing in 1 is fine. she needs damage to her aa and something, that can make her 1 usefull to deal damage, not just to up passive.




    gtfo, guys, her current appearance is perfect(except buttcracks), we don't need another Aphrodite or Nox.
    Her 1's healing is nonexistent until at max rank, though.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

    Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,468
    10
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    Her 1's healing is nonexistent until at max rank, though.
    yes, but if it gets buff, i would be OP. its useless for selfheal until max rank not just because of amount of healing, but because heal per mana used. i would suggest to decrease mana cost of her 1 at ranks 1 to 3, nothing more. oh, and add some shit to make it usefull to deal damage, increase radius or make her able to place it anywhere, not just around herself...

    my personal suggestions is 1 of 3:

    1. make it free ground target, like Poseidon 3, and make her to get selfheal only if she stand into it. so you want to deal damage to enemy from distance - place it there, you want to heal yourself - place it under yourself.
    OR
    2. remove damage at all, instead of it, increase AoE and lifetime greatly and make it apply debuff, that increase damage taken from her basic attacks. basicaly it is SOLution of her several problems - make her 1 more usefull for offencive purposes, make her deal more damage by her basic attacks, gives her aa steroid, that doesn't affect towers/phoenixes, since they can't be debuffed.
    OR
    3. increase lifetime greatly, but decrease damage per tick and make it follow her like Zhong Kui ult.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

  3. #33
    Senior Member Honoured crippler38's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    813
    8
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    yes, but if it gets buff, i would be OP. its useless for selfheal until max rank not just because of amount of healing, but because heal per mana used. i would suggest to decrease mana cost of her 1 at ranks 1 to 3, nothing more. oh, and add some shit to make it usefull to deal damage, increase radius or make her able to place it anywhere, not just around herself...

    my personal suggestions is 1 of 3:

    1. make it free ground target, like Poseidon 3, and make her to get selfheal only if she stand into it. so you want to deal damage to enemy from distance - place it there, you want to heal yourself - place it under yourself.
    OR
    2. remove damage at all, instead of it, increase AoE and lifetime greatly and make it apply debuff, that increase damage taken from her basic attacks. basicaly it is SOLution of her several problems - make her 1 more usefull for offencive purposes, make her deal more damage by her basic attacks, gives her aa steroid, that doesn't affect towers/phoenixes, since they can't be debuffed.
    OR
    3. increase lifetime greatly, but decrease damage per tick and make it follow her like Zhong Kui ult.
    I like that 3rd one, would make it harder to engage on her and fit her kiting and poking playstyle she seems to have right now, it'd have good synergy with gem of iso too.
    anyone can be wrong, nobody is right all the time

    if you feel angry try to not blame others over yourself, and if you must don't bother them with it they'll do worse

    Everything has counter play. Except Hi Rez, plz nerf.

  4. #34
    Member Follower Raxistaicho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    215
    4
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    5
    While I don't think she's necessarily weak, I still think her kit is poorly designed. You could essentially remove the damage and heal from her 1 and it wouldn't change much since she already uses it mostly just to charge her passive, her 2 is good but it's dumb that it still acts as if it's an attack modifier when it's effectively not anymore, her is 3 basically just an escape since only complete doofuses would actually get hurt by it, and her 4 is somewhat awkward to hit mobile enemies with.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,468
    10
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxistaicho View Post
    While I don't think she's necessarily weak, I still think her kit is poorly designed. You could essentially remove the damage and heal from her 1 and it wouldn't change much since she already uses it mostly just to charge her passive, her 2 is good but it's dumb that it still acts as if it's an attack modifier when it's effectively not anymore, her is 3 basically just an escape since only complete doofuses would actually get hurt by it, and her 4 is somewhat awkward to hit mobile enemies with.
    yes, her kit is poorly designed, but it still can be effective. all they should do is give her some aa damage buff(only damage, atk speed is ok) and some small rework for her 1 mechanic to make it more usefull to deal damage.

    her ult is ok, but its hard to land all hits, since she has no hard cc by her own. they should just revert damage decrising effect in it to make it deal higher damage with every next hit, landed to same target(and decrease first hit damage, of course). so first hit will deal some small damage, socond will deal more damage, third - more than second, etc.
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 05-27-2016 at 10:37 PM.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

  6. #36
    Senior Member Honoured LinkNightblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    560
    6
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    4
    You really can't build her like a standard mage anymore. She is strictly an AA based god. You need the two rings to do any sort of meaningful damage to anyone and even then its reliant on landing your basics, which once you get both of those rings is not that hard to do since you are spitting fireballs every 1/4 second.

    The healing on her 1 needs a buff on ranks 1 - 4. At max its somewhat fine but still extremely lackluster. Her 1, like mentioned before, is only really good for charging her passive in a pinch. Building Heat before rank 5 on that ability takes forever to do.

    As someone who has a Diamond Sol, I can't stress enough that she needs her stun back OR a heal buff on her 1. Either or. Both would make her mildly overpowered (and then balanced to match the other OP gods)..

  7. #37
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,468
    10
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkNightblade View Post
    You really can't build her like a standard mage anymore. She is strictly an AA based god. You need the two rings to do any sort of meaningful damage to anyone and even then its reliant on landing your basics, which once you get both of those rings is not that hard to do since you are spitting fireballs every 1/4 second.
    not quite. im build her CDR boots, Chronos pendant, obsidian, tahuti, SoD and 1 situational and its fine, at least late game its fine. in modes with towers(so all modes, except arena and high CDR MOTD's) i bulid fatalis as last item and you know why? because its so fun to destroy enemy tower, when enemy itself is there, but can't hit you due to fatalis passive. its awesome, it makes them angry enough to make me happy

    what realy must be buffed is her aa damage bonus at max heat and her ult. because right now she has one of worst ults in the game, it requires an extraordinary aiming to land all 8 hits WITHOUT HARD CC, but gives no reward for it...
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 05-31-2016 at 08:06 AM.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

  8. #38
    Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wrecking hee noobs in solo, ho!
    Posts
    5,830
    20
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 633
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkNightblade View Post
    You really can't build her like a standard mage anymore. She is strictly an AA based god. You need the two rings to do any sort of meaningful damage to anyone and even then its reliant on landing your basics, which once you get both of those rings is not that hard to do since you are spitting fireballs every 1/4 second.

    The healing on her 1 needs a buff on ranks 1 - 4. At max its somewhat fine but still extremely lackluster. Her 1, like mentioned before, is only really good for charging her passive in a pinch. Building Heat before rank 5 on that ability takes forever to do.

    As someone who has a Diamond Sol, I can't stress enough that she needs her stun back OR a heal buff on her 1. Either or. Both would make her mildly overpowered (and then balanced to match the other OP gods)..
    Wrong, she does far better as a burst-based god. If you really want AA then the most you should build is Telkhines, and just that. It helps her early game the most where she's strongest.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

    Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Honoured LinkNightblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    560
    6
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    Wrong, she does far better as a burst-based god. If you really want AA then the most you should build is Telkhines, and just that. It helps her early game the most where she's strongest.
    I've built her pure power with decent pen. Her damage sucks. Her only source of damage is her Stellar Burst. Her ult is silly, the utility nerf they gave it makes it so easy to dodge. The only time I've ever managed to get decent damage is with an AA build with both rings (extra damage and defense shred - yes please). Her Entire Kit and passive is based on auto attacks since even Stellar Burst is considered an Auto attack. It procs Item effects.

    If you can build her burst and get kills, chances are you stole those kills or finished them off when they were retreating.

  10. #40
    Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Somewhere lost in Time
    Posts
    18,563
    33
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 1,774
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    50
    I also got Sol to X and i was very successful building her as full magical power becuz i find it as the most effective way and imo building Sol as AA is bad becuz when its gonna be lategame you wont have time to hit somones face for 5 seconds with your weak AA and Sol simply suck as AA based even tho she was meant to be AA based and her AA are weaker then Freyas or Chronos
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •