Thread: Warriors v Assassins

New Member Cupidhead RoadKill5556's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 367

Warriors v Assassins

You all need to look at the damage capabilities on all of your warriors, the fact that I lost a match against 3 warriors a guardian and a hunter and the hunter was the only one negative tells me they are too strong, this is of course assault, but we had 3 assassins a guardian and a mage and we couldn't produce any where near the comparable damage on them that they could on us even in a 1v1 and that is not balanced or fair, we should be so pokey that it isn't even funny but instead we get insta killed and they have all the defense in the world without building any defense items, please nerf the whole warrior class it is quite frankly bull shit. This is especially true for chaac, odin, Tyr, Bellona, as well you need to tone down changes healing ability NOW
    Last edited by RoadKill5556; 04-26-2016 at 09:15 AM.

Junior Member Cupidhead HadesCowboy's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Warriors are the bridge between guardians and assassins, They should always be able to out box any melee god (just mechanic wise, not including Player skill or builds) but early game you should have been able to handle them, I have seen good assassin players get a double kill on warriors in assault before the minion waves meet, but you shouldn't be able to box warriors as an assassin at all, your job is to get behind the line kill a mage or hunter and get out, not stand there and try to out box a Bellona or Odin.

I can't count the times that an awilix, loki, or (enter favorite assassin name here) has 100-40(or below) me in 1 to 3 seconds as a warrior, if they nerf the warriors then people wont be able to do anything at all with them.

Also if the game went like your describing, then the warriors leveled super fast, (in which case you shouldn't be able to do much no matter what) or, your team sucked/the other team full of great players, or it could even be they all had mics while your team didn't.

Honestly imo assassins are more op as a class then warriors, if a warrior is 5 levels above me, I still have a chance, if an assassin is 5 Levels above me he is going to either 1 hit me or 100-0 me in a blink of the eye every time i see him.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead LaFemminaVolpe's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Hah, you should try conquest as a Warrior. If your against anything thats not a warrior your screwed.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Real Garden of Eden's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    most people are bad at using assassins, they shouldn't use them if they lick windows, plus healing is easy to take care of if you and your team aren't idiots