Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pele, Goddess of Volcanoes - SMITE God/Goddess Idea

Member Worshipper ChromosomaExtra's Avatar
    Italy, north west. A rainy place, exellent to lose time reviewing and maybe even posting.
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I also think the 2 increased dmg isn't explained well. It seems another eruption where there is cracked earth, not simply a more powerful skill. I'd like the idea in both case, but which one is true?
    What to say? I do various things. Review all sort of threads, message, post sometimes.

I'm always there watching you

Senior Member Honoured redmist456's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 679
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromosomaExtra View Post
    I also think the 2 increased dmg isn't explained well. It seems another eruption where there is cracked earth, not simply a more powerful skill. I'd like the idea in both case, but which one is true?
    After she casts Eruption, she leaves behind cracked earth that remains for 10 seconds. If you cast another eruption that overlaps with the Cracked Earth, then the second Eruption's damage will be increased.
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

POLYNESIAN PANTHEON GOD CONCEPT THREAD

I'm also planning on starting a concept review (I'll try my best). If you want, PM me so I can review your concepts. Just a little something I want to do to become more connected to the SMITE community.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead N3rdStar's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Really nice god concept. Simple, fun, and balanced. The way all Gods should be.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 453
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I feel like the Cracked Earth duration should last longer, and the damage per Cracked Earth should be shorter. This allows a more fun gameplay since you can stack many Cracked Earth and the damage won't be that much OP.

I feel like going this direction really helps ground her as a Zone Control Mage with decent burst.

/10 good god concept
    CITE IMAGES AND ANY OTHER SOURCES PLEASE!!!

Senior Member Honoured redmist456's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 679
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitoushin View Post
    I feel like the Cracked Earth duration should last longer, and the damage per Cracked Earth should be shorter. This allows a more fun gameplay since you can stack many Cracked Earth and the damage won't be that much OP.

I feel like going this direction really helps ground her as a Zone Control Mage with decent burst.

/10 good god concept
    Alright will do. Thanks for the feedback
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

POLYNESIAN PANTHEON GOD CONCEPT THREAD

I'm also planning on starting a concept review (I'll try my best). If you want, PM me so I can review your concepts. Just a little something I want to do to become more connected to the SMITE community.