Thread: Why are OCE community so toxic?

New Member Cupidhead NightMaresAU's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Thumbs up Why are OCE community so toxic?

Why is the smite community so toxic for OCE? ... It's more toxic then any other online game out there..

New players get abused and the toxicness against them is disgusting, and people complain about the low player base and que times, stop abusing new players and it might not be a problem.

Hi Rez needs to fix their reporting system, as it's bogus and toxic players roam free abusing new players who want to play the game without the toxic crap..

RANT OVER ....

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 204
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    i would suggest if your new to say just that when your in lobby at the god selection stage , your more likely to get a more friendly response

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AuzzieDonkey's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I do agree with you in a degree, 1 Hi-Rez is lazy when it comes to anything that isn't cheap skins. They're support service is the worst i've ever seen, the oce community is incredibly toxic because most of them come from other moba's and usually play it just to troll people such as 3-4 man pre-mades where they lock in all hunters. Makes me wish I was born in the US, way better Smite community up in the north.