Thread: Gilgamesh, King of Uruk, Demi-God Concept

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead samirc11's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!

Gilgamesh, King of Uruk, Demi-God Concept

Demi-God Concept For

Gilgamesh, King of Uruk

Explanation:

I'm sure you're thinking "what? Gilgamesh? He isn't part of one of the currently released pantheons! what pantheon does he even belong to? Is there even a pantheon for Gilgamesh?!"
    The answer is, you're right, the Mesopotamian Pantheon and, no, not yet and maybe never. This is my idea for a new pantheon.

Passive: Absolute Friendship

The spirit of Enkidu still resides within Gilgamesh, protecting him. Every 5th hit Gilgamesh receives will do 50% less damage.
    When Gilgamesh enters the jungle, a spiritual manifestation of Enkidu will appear to join Gilgamesh on his journey.
    Enkidu has 20% of Gilgames' power and protections. Enkidu dissapears if he gets defeated in battle, and Gilgamesh will have to spend 30 seconds outside the jungle before Enkidu will reapper next time Gilgamesh enters the jungle.

Ability 1: Absolute Power

Gilgamesh dashes forward and hits enemies with the side of his axe, dealing damage and knocking them to the side.

Damage: 80/100/120/140/150 +50% Physical Power

Ability 2: Absolute Defense

Gilgamesh summons a stone wall. If activated again, the wall will move forward and collapse on the first enemy god hit, dealing damage and stunning the enemy for 1 second. (I intend for this to be his waveclear)

Stone Wall Duration: 1/1/1.5/1.5/2
    Damage: 50/100/100/120/140 +30% Physical Power

Ability 3: Absolute Will

Gilgamesh converts his mana into health. Gilgamesh is unable to take action while he is channeling and he can only channel for a maximum of 5 seconds. The health gain is equal to the mana drain. Gilgamesh can activate this ability again to cancel it.

Mana Drain: 50 every .5 seconds (Max 500 mana = 500 health)

Ultimate: Indomitable Duo

Gilgamesh summons Enkidu to lock down an enemy within 10 units. Gilgamesh lands a barrage of attacks on the enemy for 2 seconds. If the enemy's health after the barrage is below a certain threshold, Gilgamesh and Enkidu will execute him. Gilgamesh can rightclick during the barrage to directly go to the execute if possible. If Enkidu misses, the cooldown of this ability will be halfed.

Enkidu Damage: 20/50/50/60/80 + 60% Physical Power
    Barrage Damage: 80/80/120/120/160 + 80% Physical Power, every second for 2 seconds.
    Execute Threshold: 10/10/10/15/15 %
    Last edited by samirc11; 05-09-2016 at 10:07 AM.

Member Worshipper ChromosomaExtra's Avatar
    Italy, north west. A rainy place, exellent to lose time reviewing and maybe even posting.
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Meh... don't like the 3. There is something I don't like about this concept, but I can't find what. But the idea is good and lore wise.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead samirc11's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Meh... don't like the 3. There is something I don't like about this concept, but I can't find what. But the idea is good and lore wise.
    I though of the 3 as something that you do out of combat, like when you're under the tower in solo lane.
    Do you think the kit is too bland?

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Heh, that passive. "FEEL THE AWESOME POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!"

But that aside, I feel like this is a pretty good concept. The only problem is that he doesn't have a lot of damage. Boosting the base numbers and scaling of all of his abilities should make him pretty solid.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts