Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes 3.8: The Perfect Storm

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    we need more time finish the 30 first time win of the day to get icon, some people have jobs need to work lol love the game but 30 really wow , and there other reason for this also , please give more time , please.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Want to try new bloodforge + wind demon on Artemis but people keep insta locking damn samurai and feeding their asses off and teams end up surrendering before i can even buy 3 items.
    #feelsbadman
    Edit: Also, junglers are still playing fucking farmville in mid, changes my ass
    Last edited by ArmoredFist; 05-10-2016 at 08:36 AM.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I only play assault now because of the broken god susano. Really Hirez, a dash, pull, blink, and knock up? with a total of 465% scaling added up? Smite is almost not fun anymore.

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by C3nt4ur View Post
    I only play assault now because of the broken god susano. Really Hirez, a dash, pull, blink, and knock up? with a total of 465% scaling added up? Smite is almost not fun anymore.
    Its not like high scaling on gods, especially Assassins is anything new.

Thor has 410%
    Loki has 420% with Decoy, 320 without
    Fenrir has 400%
    Bastet has 300% without her passive nor cats
    Ne Zhas Ultimate alone has 230% scaling thanks to the crits it provides. Pretty sure the initial contact deals damage as well since I have killed target with that at occassions, but don't quote me on that, might have been something else. His 3 has 100% scaling as well which can crit too, so he has a potencial 430% scaling between two abilities.

Then there are the Assassins that focus much more on applying damage via basic attacks, depending on which ones we are talking about, they scale very nicely into the endgame as well. Looking at something like

Awilix, 1-3-4- two basics - 2
    Makes for 320% coming from abilities + 175% from basic attacks.

People need to stop being crybabies about new stuff and instead try to man up and smarten up a bit before they start complaining. Susano'O is strong, no doubt about it, but he isn't the broken piece of crap people make him appear to be.

Not saying he is balanced either, just telling people to man up and smarten up before they start complaining.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    Thor has 410%
    Loki has 420% with Decoy, 320 without
    Fenrir has 400%
    Bastet has 300% without her passive nor cats
    Ne Zhas Ultimate alone has 230% scaling thanks to the crits it provides. Pretty sure the initial contact deals damage as well since I have killed target with that at occassions, but don't quote me on that, might have been something else. His 3 has 100% scaling as well which can crit too, so he has a potencial 430% scaling between two abilities.

Then there are the Assassins that focus much more on applying damage via basic attacks, depending on which ones we are talking about, they scale very nicely into the endgame as well. Looking at something like

Awilix, 1-3-4- two basics - 2
    Makes for 320% coming from abilities + 175% from basic attacks.
    thor - skips his mobility also only if he did his chaincombo, wich is not easier than susano

loki with....DECOY?!?!? want to see this poor guy who died by decoy xD ofc it possible if u stunned or rooted or just mr.unluck in the pants, but it can happen 1 time in a million

fenrir - skips mobility also single target

bastet is...bastet

ne zha doesnt have escapes except her ult and sash in some ways, gods who doesnt have proper engage/escape abilities risky to die before they kill anyone

awilix - no comment, she is a chick

u forget about god of all assasins arachne, who can kill at lvl 1 with her poison-spider combo xD but she doesnt have true engage ability

p.s. susano have to much mobility , dmg and control for keep close to target or escape from anyone

i played him just 1 game 1-7 score xD but, i did more dmg than anyone else in my team by 5.7k !!!! wo feed, do u can imagine how much possible dmg he can do when he is fed?
    Last edited by Gromun; 05-10-2016 at 12:52 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Lunaryn's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Now I don't know what happened but ever since this patch arrived, my ping as been showing it self as fine, but it's really not. My basic attacks aren't even appearing or counting as hits, abilities will not go off, heck, I can't even level abilities straight away, I have to wait 10 seconds just to get my ability leveled up. This patch is a mess. Hopefully the servers will get their grip again.

Senior Member Infamous TheLethalCorgi's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,262
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    The Loki decoy kill is possible if you do 2 then ult immediately and then 3

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromun View Post
    thor - skips his mobility also only if he did his chaincombo, wich is not easier than susano

You what? Thor 100-0 with his ultimate has been common practise since he got popular back in season 1, especially thanks to animation canceling letting you weave in 1 to 3 basic attacks. Let us also not forget that he gets at least 15 power from his passive during combat.

loki with....DECOY?!?!? want to see this poor guy who died by decoy xD ofc it possible if u stunned or rooted or just mr.unluck in the pants, but it can happen 1 time in a million

Decoy-Ultimate combo exists, nobody uses it for whatever reason.

fenrir - skips mobility also single target

You realize that Susano'O uses both of his means for mobility as well?

bastet is...bastet

"Bastet is...bastet." Very insightful, your point? "Bastet is allowed to do that because.....kitties are cute?"

ne zha doesnt have escapes except her ult and sash in some ways, gods who doesnt have proper engage/escape abilities risky to die before they kill anyone

Everyone risks to die before killing anyone if they engage stupidly in situations where they shouldn't.

awilix - no comment, she is a chick

Aaaah, so I was wrong when I was talking about Bastet. Chicks are fine, nice, I remember that for the future.

u forget about god of all assasins arachne, who can kill at lvl 1 with her poison-spider combo xD but she doesnt have true engage ability

Arachne is no goddess with strong scaling abilities. Most of her damage comes from her 1 and her basic attacks and, by an extend, her passive.

p.s. susano have to much mobility , dmg and control for keep close to target or escape from anyone

Who is Fenrir?
    Who is Hun Batz?
    Who is Serqet?
    Who is Ne Zha?
    Who is Thor?

i played him just 1 game 1-7 score xD but, i did more dmg than anyone else in my team by 5.7k !!!! wo feed, do u can imagine how much possible dmg he can do when he is fed?

Sure I can. About as much damage as other well played and fed assassins probably.
    Stuff in quote.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Senior Member Honoured ThePsychoBear01's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    They didn't even touch the transparency glitch...
    WHY!??! I can't even play the game anymore because of that glitch.

The Aztec Pantheon of God Concepts

Junior Member Cupidhead heimerdingerx's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 686
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    are you a bear