Thread: Thors 5th and 6th item

Senior Member Honoured NARGH222's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class

Thors 5th and 6th item

I use Thor quite a bit but my build usually stays the same till 5th or 6th item. It's so difficult to pick which items to use. I mean Jotunns, Titans, and brawlers are commonly used due to him being ability based and pen being the best for that. What do you guys like to use?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead cmm5350's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I tend to build Thor tankier like Fenrir. So maybe a spirit robe for extra cool down or bulwark?
    GT: Its Irish x

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Titans Bane unless they have someone with healing, the Brawlers Beat Stick. Sixth is totally situational, depending on what my team has. I might even consider the new Bloodforged in 3.8 just for the 75 power...and it still has life steal.

Achievements:
    I'm not a fan of tanky Thor. I usually put void shield and stone cutting lately. I feel void shield works well with thors passive and stone cutting helps him get around without having to use ult or buy teleport

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Chibo's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    stone cutting imo is terrible on him, pen protections and cooldown are the way to go for thor. fenrir basic attack items work on but thor is too ability based. it always depends on the match, if you have a tanky mage in solo, you should be more tanky as you need more durability and depends on the enemy team.

i build 1st bumba - 2nd CC boots(150 health imo better than 25 power) - 3rd/4th/5th breastplate/joltuns depends on if i need to tank more or not urchin also works if you are against high magic damage - 6th titans or if i need anti heal beatstick - 7th titans or beatstick
    gt:chiboiscool
    say something nice!

uh, you rock!?

Achievements:
    His cooldown isn't that big of an issue with just jotuuns wrath. The cooldown is kinda wasted late game whereas my full pen build stays relevant. I'm good at staying alive so I don't need tanky builds

Member Follower
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Unless you are WAY ahead or have a team with no burst damage, Thor is a better disruptor than damage dealer late game. Let the mages and hunters blow people up... build tanks and dunk in the middle of the fight. Lure out actives and abilities. Stun and zone then hammer away while you spam laughing as they get shredded