Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Skadi: Permafrost is a problematic CC?

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran

Skadi: Permafrost is a problematic CC?

It makes you lose movement control, some gods which was rooted as CC or casting spells also effected, also it can happen multiple times since it last 5 seconds.

Also as an out-boxing tool, when Skadi deploy it around her as a melee god you can't control it and can't get near her, I think 5 seconds for that is long.

I feel like if we give it stronger damage but lowering the duration can help.

What do you guys think?
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    No. It's really only effective if you don't have an escape available. Skadi is fine in her current state.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Go back to picking on kherpi he can't be saved anyway skadi still has a chance.

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    No. It's really only effective if you don't have an escape available. Skadi is fine in her current state.
    Did you even read what I posted? seriously, if you wanna disregard everything I say at lease just don't reply like this.

I didn't talk about her state, I have played her a lot, have her diamond I know her state, I didn't say anything about escapes or Kaldr or anything, I talked about Permafrost, and when it comes to a melee god which wants to hit her, Permafrost can totally change the income since it last 5 seconds, I just asked what people think and do.

PS: I won't keep up with you anymore, you are just wrong about a lot of shit and consider everyone else wrong and totally spamming non-related replies.
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,106
    Achievements:
    Party Person 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Hmm
    It may be a bit annoying, yes, but I think that's it fine since Skadi won't just put the skill and stand inside it.
    She will most likely get going.
    (If she stood in there, well, sitting duck would fit)

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    I think it needs limited cast range. Maybe even centered around her. Make it a melee counter only or escape tool. Then the 5 seconds would be ok.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexNemesis View Post
    Did you even read what I posted? seriously, if you wanna disregard everything I say at lease just don't reply like this.

I didn't talk about her state, I have played her a lot, have her diamond I know her state, I didn't say anything about escapes or Kaldr or anything, I talked about Permafrost, and when it comes to a melee god which wants to hit her, Permafrost can totally change the income since it last 5 seconds, I just asked what people think and do.

PS: I won't keep up with you anymore, you are just wrong about a lot of shit and consider everyone else wrong and totally spamming non-related replies.
    I DID read what you said. You're proposing, basically, a nerf to a balanced god by reducing her CC, which is what the ability is used for. You want a change, I said why the change would be bad. Every time I point out an error in reasoning, you proclaim that I didn't read and that I'm just full of shit and wrong about everything and a troll and this and that and whatever.

It's childish.

I'm staying on-topic, I'm explaining why you're wrong, but you just blow it off. You've made it very clear that you don't care about anyone else's opinion, and anyone who points out an error in your reasoning is a troll and/or stupid.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Guern's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I think Permafrost is fine. Really it's nothing more than an annoyance for melee gods and any smart assassin/warrior should be able to play around it or avoid it for 5 seconds. It's her only form of proper CC and, although it is very unique, it's hardly a great escape tool.
    At most I don't think it should affect rooted enemies.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    By that logic, we should probably get rid of Hou Yi's jump/dash because melee gods can't hit him during it. If you really want to hit skadi, you just wait till that ability has been used and then rape her face before Kaldr rapes you.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGeralt View Post
    If you really want to hit skadi, you just wait till that ability has been used and then rape her face before Kaldr rapes you.
    This makes no sense.