Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Support

New Member Cupidhead Rapidoutcast1's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384

Support

I am a support main. The vast majority of my time is spent playing guardians and I am OK with that, I enjoy it. But that doesn't mean I should have to every single match. Almost 80 DAYS worth of game play according to Xbox, and I have had maybe 100 games in total, any mode, ever, where a random called support, as in wanting to do it. The only times I don't support: I am playing with friends, someone forgets to call roles or is beat and gets stuck doing it, or very rarely a party on my team wanting to duo together. Everyone, man the hell up and support sometimes. You had your fun feeding your brains out thinking you were good enough tocplay the damage, now let someone who can play, play.

Solution: Every 3 or 4 games, play a game as support. It won't kill you morons, and it might allow some of us support player to win once in a while.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I don't mind support sometimes it can be fun, But I think people don't like it because you don't typically get as many kills as other roles. But on conquest I have stopped locking in gods for the role I call for the reason of people not calling roles quick enough and support being left and them not picking a god.
    XB1 Gamertag: muzzirenti - PS4 Gamertag: muzzirenti_90

Current Diamonds: Isis, Nu Wa, Jing Wei, Ymir, Neith, AMC.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Calle2k's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 625
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Im with you, as I play quite a lot of support Can be a pain though if your ADC doesnt know how to do so.
    Stay casual

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Verfügikus's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    The only annoying thing about playing support is when at the end of the game you find out you did the most damage.
    Doctor Adams.
    He uses the machine. The star machine.
    He uses it, to erase minds. Planetarium.
    About to go out of business.
    Adams had to create slaves to survive.

Senior Member Honoured NARGH222's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I'm not good at support, I am good at jungle so naturally I play jungle every game cuz I play ranked. The power by if ranked is to win and the greatest chance I have of winning is playing jungle. Support is super boring anyway, especially for someone who jungles. I'm used to freewheeling and going wherever I feel to make an impact and support is to strict for me. Support isn't for everyone

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead cmm5350's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NARGH222 View Post
    I'm not good at support, I am good at jungle so naturally I play jungle every game cuz I play ranked. The power by if ranked is to win and the greatest chance I have of winning is playing jungle. Support is super boring anyway, especially for someone who jungles. I'm used to freewheeling and going wherever I feel to make an impact and support is to strict for me. Support isn't for everyone
    This is also whats wrong with the mindset of console players. Stop whinning because you didn't get your role or God. I play a lot of support. I'm actually burnt out on support currently, but I still play it every couple games.

Personally if someone on my team calls the support role and plays a decent support I usually send them a message after the game to tell them I appreciate people who willingly choose to play support because on console its far and few between.

Now if you get stuck with the support role and build a damage baccus or something and don't let the carry get fed well you are a awful support.
    GT: Its Irish x

Achievements:
    I play support if I have to and I do it to the best of my ability but I'm not good at it and I hate it. Don't throw me in with people like that. I just said I don't like it and have no desire to play it, I'd much rather play the role I'm best at

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead cmm5350's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NARGH222 View Post
    I play support if I have to and I do it to the best of my ability but I'm not good at it and I hate it. Don't throw me in with people like that. I just said I don't like it and have no desire to play it, I'd much rather play the role I'm best at
    Wouldn't we all?
    You hate it because you don't get kills right? Because you have to be a team focused player?

I wish it was mandatory for everyone to have to play support just because Im sick of being the only one to do it most of the time. And why pray tell do people not utilize the support and think they are good enough to 1v2 or 3 the enemy instead of waiting for me to get to the fight.
    GT: Its Irish x

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    I refuse to play support in any mode (except Assault) unless I know at least one other person in the game. I can not count how many times I have had my team with me, hit "Attack Middle Lane", ping the map, then blink in+CC the whole enemy team and drop my full kit, only to see that the rest of my team throws one or two basics attacks and goes off to 4 man a mana camp while I get piled on.

People just need to learn how to play all the roles...there are 5, it isn't that hard...

That said, I will play it if it is last and I have not called a role yet. But if someone thinks that I am not going to play the god I have selected and not locked in because they think I will change it to something else, they are in for a rude awakening.

I will also play it if we have a decent team comp. If I have three assassins, I am not going to bother.
    Last edited by RandomToon; 04-20-2016 at 01:11 PM.
    Remember The Manticore

Achievements:
    I'm always team focused, and I don't care who gets kills as long as we win. So you can drop all that. I don't like support and I'm bad at it so I don't like playing it, I don't like mid either and I'm not good at playing mages. I don't play characters that do magical damage, I don't really have all items down like I do for physical characters. My preference is jungle, the assassin characters are the style I like and are the first that caught my attention. Support just isn't fun for me