Thread: Looking for players that actually want to take the team somewhere..

Member Follower CaptainRedBeardd's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered

Looking for players that actually want to take the team somewhere..

Hey everyone,

So here's the deal, we have had a roster of about 7 people on and off and we can't seem to get the full team off the ground because no one is willing to put in the time like some of us are.

I want to be a pro gamer and one member on our team is already a pro Battelfield player. We want to take this somewhere. He has orgs and a manager already lined up once we get a full, solid team.

We have a jungler that is amazing. The Pro BF player mains ADC. I main mid but, I've been grinding out solo lane because we HAD a promising mid main. However, he can't get on until about 9pm central time through the weekdays and it seems he's never on then, either. Most Smite tournaments are held during the weekday afternoons so, this is a problem anyways.

As far as support, well, we've tried out several and none of had the want that we want and don't seem to have a steady schedule.

SO here's the deal, we need 1-2 solid players. We need players that can be on at least every other week night and on the weekends for schedule scrims. We want to set up full team practices every other day and to be able to do the tournaments.

So, let me know what position(s) you play, what gods you like in that(those) position(s), and what your schedule looks like and when you are usually on Smite.

Thank you,

IGN: CaptainRedBeardd
    Mid and Solo Main

Join my clan, Stygian Knights!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY RECRUIT POST FOR FULL DETAILS!

Junior Member Cupidhead CrankItMan1's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Hey, if you're still looking for a support ill give it a shot... I'm probably not MLG yet but I feel like I can get a job done. I usually play support simply because I fill in my matches. I'm unranked because solo queue is actually Hitler, and I'm ambitious to learn some new things.

Anyway, I play this game pretty often (excluded to weekends and weekdays 2-4/5 CT). I consider myself to have a good knowledge of the game and a good knowledge of what to do when. As I said before I really want to learn more about how I can improve and if I'm your guy then hey, sign me up.

My only limitations would be school. Travel and time are kind of tight but if we could work something out I would be more than happy to help.

Hit me up and we can talk if you ever so care to hear about me:

IGN: CrankItMan1
    I also have Teamspeak and Curse Voice
    MSG me:
    IGN: CrankItMan1
    Discord: CrankItMan1#1886
    Curse: tracter53

Senior Member Honoured TyrIsOPBruh's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 647
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 31 days registered 1000 Experience Points
    i would Supp for you but I am in school so my schedule is no good. Although I wish you guys the best of luck.
    It is my solemn duty to represent all Hurdlers on the Smite Forums!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead OranGemeo's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I would be very interested in seeing about trying out for your mid position.

New Member Cupidhead XxSoulstacexX's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Achievements:
    Full Profile!
    I can play Mid, Adc, and jungle in high skill level games. I can solo as well it just needs to be brushed up. I can play any top tier god in those roles. I am very interested in trying for this team and have been playing since beta with over 700 hours in the game; please message me in game at xxsoulstacexx or on curse at Forthim. I'm always shaky at keeping up with the forums