Ayy! I decided to make an official concept thread (ty for the idea anna <3)
Anyway, here goes
1. Cerberus, The Guardian of the Underworld
2. Asclepius, God of Healing
A guardian with a global healing ultimate.
3. Demeter, Goddess of the Harvest
4. Asteria, Goddess of the Stars*
A mage that can deal a heap of damage, and still support a bit
5. Tartarus, God of the Pit
6. Hypnos, God of Sleep
7. Dike, Goddess of Justice
A guardian which can turn battles around very easily and quickly.
8. Eos, Goddess of Dawn
9. Pegasus, The Divine Stallion*
A heavy utility guardian who can set the spawn of allies.
10. Stheno, The Vicious Gorgon
11. Perseus, Slayer of Monsters
12. Hecate, The Necromancer
13. Boreas, The North Wind*
A warrior with a nemean-style passive and that can deal a heap of damage.
1. Njord, God of Summer*
A warrior that marks enemies with his 1 to have additional effects on the others
2. Jormungandr, The Midgard Serpent
3. Dellingr, The Shining One
4. Mani, God of the Moon
5. Vali, God of Revenge
6. Jord, Goddess of Earth
7. Skoll, The Sun Predator*
A high mobility assassin built for bursting people down.
8. Vidar, The Silent One*
An assassin that works best when away from his allies.
1. Dian Mu, The Lightning Goddess*
An assassin that relies on her basic attacks to use her passive as much as possible
2. Fu Xi, God of Creativity
3. Tai-Yi, Supreme Sky God
4. Shen Nong, God of Medicine
1. Kagutsuchi, Lord of Fire*
A warrior that uses his volcanoes to empower his other abilities
2. Kagutsuchi, Lord of Fire (Rework for Mar-May 2017 Contest)*
3. Baku, Eater of Dreams
4. Tsukiyomi, The Moon God
5. Fujin, Kami of Wind
6. Wakahirume, Goddess of Weaving
A guardian that can help her allies heavily with her 1 and 3.
7. Yan Wang, King of Death
1. Thoth, The Scribe God (Not doing him as he was added into the game)
2. Apep, The Serpent of Egypt
3. Sekhmet, The Lion Goddess of War
4. Horus, The Savior of Egypt
5. Set, The Desert God
1. Bhima, The Heroic God
2. Indra, The Supreme Ruler
3. Kadru, The Mother of Snakes
A heavily basic attack oriented Assassin that has a huge amount of sustain.
1. Mulac, God of the Northern Sky
2. Ah Peku, God of Thunder
3. Ixtab, Goddess of Suicide
A high damage assassin with a self damage ult
1. Ayao, Orisha of Wind (Coming in next God Concept Challenge)
1. Ratatoskr Rework
A Rework that focuses more into his lore as a messenger, instead of a stereotypical squirrel
Concepts marked with * have been entered into the god concept challenge on the forums.