Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jing wei possible buffs and nerfs. (mostly buffs)

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Phrecklez's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 702
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by crippler38 View Post
    personally I think she looks kinda fine for now, her ultimate does quite a bit of damage and while semi lacking as an escape ability its damage and ability to reposition in team fights is pretty good, her dash is long enough that she should be relatively safe and she has a steroid and fatalis effect built in late game with some aoe (not a lot but some) and honestly I think that she's fine, if the player is smart I mean I was playing earlier and the jing wei I was playing against never dashed out of my tyr dash (which is kinda stupid if you ask me, free long range dash
    I had a good game with her... but I built 3 crit items right after boots and wasn't too serious, so idk man, I just feel like she needs something or anything, NOTHING HUGE, just something, again like the ult going off maybe .5 seconds faster, we just had a buff to one of the most easy to dodge ults in the game (aka vulcan's), her's has less range and significantly less damage, and can maybe put her in a bad spot based on location.

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrecklez View Post
    I had a good game with her... but I built 3 crit items right after boots and wasn't too serious, so idk man, I just feel like she needs something or anything, NOTHING HUGE, just something, again like the ult going off maybe .5 seconds faster, we just had a buff to one of the most easy to dodge ults in the game (aka vulcan's), her's has less range and significantly less damage, and can maybe put her in a bad spot based on location.
    I agree, other hunters have way more damage, she just needs a buff to her damage (tiny buff) and her ult's speed. That's all she needs
    "In love with tides and snowflakes..."

Welcome Season 4 with all of its freshness!
    Quote Originally Posted by ErkMcGurk View Post
    You can do well with any god and any build.
    Embrace the cold...

Junior Member Cupidhead Chrissy's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 310
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    I hate her Ulti. Just feels slow and everyone gets out easily. I know others has stated this too but, wanted to show support here and hopefully HiRiz will buff her up soon. Also I do agree that she needs a tiny dps buff, but mostly fix her ulti please lol

Member Follower
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I think her kit need mana adjustment, lower her 3 cd and slight boost on the range and faster ult cast time. As a god that supposedly have "high mobility," Jing isn't really that mobile...Other then that, I think she is fine.
    Last edited by SomeBodyIsHere; 04-14-2016 at 04:40 AM.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    This just proves that Hi-Rez can't make a god powerful without making i what players call "OP." Jing Wei's 3 is a lack luster escape at best and outright useless at worst. Her two does almost nothing, her passive is fun, but kinda useless unless necessary, ad her one is just a knock up that can easily be avoided or miss completely, like Artemis' 1. So, yeah, I agree with her damage buff.

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPokebrony View Post
    This just proves that Hi-Rez can't make a god powerful without making i what players call "OP." Jing Wei's 3 is a lack luster escape at best and outright useless at worst. Her two does almost nothing, her passive is fun, but kinda useless unless necessary, ad her one is just a knock up that can easily be avoided or miss completely, like Artemis' 1. So, yeah, I agree with her damage buff.
    I second that. As you might call this crazy, but op god releases are better than up or balanced god releases for a few reasons. I think this will explain it
    This god just make the hype die for some people, they actually expect an op god rather than a balanced or up one. Anyway, her 2 is lackluster, she needs it to be buffed well, also since crit items are a bit weaker, i think she could use a damage boost and her ult needs shorter launch time. All in all, they did make her a bit underpowered compared to other hunters, but overall i love her kit as a whole, she just needs a bit of tweaking in the right areas.

Oh and where to submit support tickets that are like mail and could be read by Hirez?
    "In love with tides and snowflakes..."

Welcome Season 4 with all of its freshness!
    Quote Originally Posted by ErkMcGurk View Post
    You can do well with any god and any build.
    Embrace the cold...

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 766
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonasx View Post
    I second that. As you might call this crazy, but op god releases are better than up or balanced god releases for a few reasons. I think this will explain it
    This god just make the hype die for some people, they actually expect an op god rather than a balanced or up one. Anyway, her 2 is lackluster, she needs it to be buffed well, also since crit items are a bit weaker, i think she could use a damage boost and her ult needs shorter launch time. All in all, they did make her a bit underpowered compared to other hunters, but overall i love her kit as a whole, she just needs a bit of tweaking in the right areas.

Oh and where to submit support tickets that are like mail and could be read by Hirez?
    There's two things that make people play a certain god: Their strength and their design.

You can have a god with absolutely terrible design that's ridiculously powerful, and they will get played. *CoughZeusCough*

You can have a god that is incredibly weak but fun to play, and they will get played.

Jing Wei fits neither category because she's neither strong nor engaging in her design. If they'd actually gone and done something with her kit rather than just half-assing everything, she would be worth something. I'd be much more in favour of retooling her so that she has something that makes her stand out other than her passive, as opposed to flat out buffing her.

If being airborne actually made a difference for her other than having a slightly longer dash range, she'd be much more playable.

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I agree with you guys. Her ult is way too slow and she needs a bit of a damage boost. One thing I would also add is her dash is pretty useless. It's too short and too slow. You're not gaining more than a step or 2 than if you were just moving.

Senior Member Chosen GodlySparta's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Party Person 10000 Experience Points
    I've done something. Build Ninja's, Bloodforge, Qin's, The Executioner, Fatalis, and Deathbriger. It's been working really well and the damage is pure ridiculous. Especially when there are tanks.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 629
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Her kit is so lacklustre to be honest.
    IT works against itself so fucking hard half the time.

NO utiltiy but her knockup that that's fucking it.
    Bad ult.
    Low skill damage.
    reliant on RNG early on to do damage early on if she levels her two earlier or she can make it more consistent but she loses her only skill damage early.
    Her 1 has an AS buff for no reason. afflicting one of THE WORST CC'S ONE CAN GET HURT BY on yourself seems like a good idea Hirez? All for a 25% AS boost? Why even add it at all?

Her 3 does nothing but let her be somewhat less hurt by knockups.
    The Fatalis buff is nulled by the fact that she needs to be fucking gusted and cc herself to do so. the only thing that scales is the CD.

Ult is the epitome of bad design. You telling me that I have to charge up a weak ass ult that is slow to startup and damage and the most inconvenient thing to aim? IT offers nothing of real benefit at all.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 04-15-2016 at 02:05 AM.