Assassin

Stats:

Coming soon!

Appearance:

Lore:

Coming soon!

Abilities:

Passive: Chaotic Chance

All of Set's basic attacks and abilities have a 15% chance to do 150% damage, and a 15% chance to do 75% damage.

1st Ability: Sand Slide

Set slides on the ground in a line, creating a line of sand dealing damage every .5s and slowing enemies inside. He kicks enemies he passes through, dealing damage and crippling them.

Kick Damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (+ 65% of Set's physical power)
    Sand Damage: 5/10/15/20/25 (+ 30% of Set's physical power) per tick
    Sand Slow: 20%
    Sand Duration: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3s

2nd Ability: Chaotic Blades

Set charges his blades with chaos, dealing true damage and applying a random CC, extra true damage, or DoT damage on his next two basic attacks.

True Damage: 30/50/70/90/110
    CC/Extra True Damage/DoT Damage (10% chance for each):
    1. Stun: .5/.5/1/1/1.5s
    2. Silence: 1/1/1/1/2s
    3. Disarm: .5/.5/1/1/1.5s
    4. Fear: .5/.5/1/1/1.5s
    5. Taunt: .2/.4/.6/.8/1s
    6. Root: 1/1/1.5/1.5/2s
    7. Drunk (?): .2/.4/.6/.8/1s
    8. Knock Up: 1s
    9. Extra True Damage: 10/20/30/40/50
    10. DoT Damage: 15/25/35/45/55 (+ 30% of Set's physical power) every .5s for 2s

3rd Ability: Sand Screen

Set places a wall of sand at the target ground location. Enemies who walk through the wall take damage and are crippled. Allies who walk through the wall are stealthed (only 1 ally at a time may be stealthed).

Wall Lifetime: 1/2/3/4/5s
    Damage: 90/140/190/240/290 (+ 75% of Set's physical power)
    Cripple: 1/1/1/1.5/1.5s
    Stealth: 2/2.5/3/3.5/4s

4th Ability: Sandstorm

Set conjures a sandstorm 30 units around him, dealing damage, crippling, and slowing enemies caught inside of it. Enemies caught inside of it when he conjures it are rooted for 1s.

Sandstorm Lifetime: 5s
    Root: 1s
    Cripple: 1s, refreshed every .1s inside the radius
    Slow: 40% for 1s, refreshed every .1s inside the radius
    Damage: 5/8/11/14/17 (+ 30% of Set's physical power) every .2s for 3s

Voice Lines:

Coming soon!
    Last edited by AnnaRose; 04-13-2016 at 10:53 AM.
    I love looking at god and skin concepts! If you want me to look at one then just message me the link. (DISCLAIMER: I probably will only glance over it if it's too crowded, that is my one and only request)
    Got a god/skin concept you want done? Look at the link below, if the god is there, then I'll get to him/her eventually. If not, reply to the post with your suggestion.
    My God and Skin Concepts: God and Skin Concepts ~ AnnaRose

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 465
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Do all the slows from the abilities stack?
    I like the individual abilities, but it seems like a lot of CC plus being able to stealth allies huge.
    Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. Our problem is that people all over the world have obeyed the dictates of leaders…Our problem is that people are obedient allover the world in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war, and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves… (and) the grand thieves are running the country. That’s our problem.” – Howard Zinn

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Velooo View Post
    Do all the slows from the abilities stack?
    I like the individual abilities, but it seems like a lot of CC plus being able to stealth allies huge.
    I nerfed the slow on the 1 and removed the 3's for a cripple instead. I also made his 3 only be able to stealth one ally at a time (not including Set).
    I love looking at god and skin concepts! If you want me to look at one then just message me the link. (DISCLAIMER: I probably will only glance over it if it's too crowded, that is my one and only request)
    Got a god/skin concept you want done? Look at the link below, if the god is there, then I'll get to him/her eventually. If not, reply to the post with your suggestion.
    My God and Skin Concepts: God and Skin Concepts ~ AnnaRose

Junior Member Cupidhead CrystalKardia's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Well then, may the RNG be with you.

Senior Member Chosen GodlySparta's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Party Person 10000 Experience Points
    Drunk is actually labeled as Intoxicate. If you're referring to the CC from Bacchus' ult.

New Member Cupidhead MushyMan42's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    With a slow and a cripple on Set's ult i find it unlikely that anyone can make it out of the radius without being rooted. does this sandstorm have a visual effect that prevents enemies and/or allies from seeing set? Will he be engulphed in sand? furthermore the ult last for 5 seconds and does damage for 3 seconds so i feel it will be inescapable. As a result you will be abale to land chaotic baldes and apply the random effect with ease. i feel this is a little strong especially with the passive applying 150% or 75%. thats a 30% chance he does alot more dmg not to mention what would happen if he built hydras lament. i also feel the chaotic blades applying a random effect gives set less control over what happens on the battlefield. Yes it captures the essense of chaos but its impractical and leaves damage up to chance rather than skill. i do like the concept idea for the 1. the slide and visual effect looks good in my head. but to make an ally invis for 4 seconds can be very overpowered. will they be able to use some abilties without losing the invis much like loki?