Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 126

Thread: Homosexuality Post-2000's

  1. #111
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MarcusGameFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    33
    1
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 313
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    Not to be sacrilegious or disrespectful or anything like that, but you shouldn't let a book of stories lead your opinion/views on generations ages after the setting of the Bible was. This is a new world, much different than what it was when the Bible stories took place.
    I'm from trinidad and tobago just took my christian life seriously bible scriptures of very different in trinidad countryside have many different bible store

    we have the King James

    we have the imitation bible in countryside

    we have the translation teaching bible this one my mother and this is how I learn a lot

    if like this is enough information just have somebody to understand things clearly
    Last edited by MarcusGameFreak; 05-05-2017 at 08:48 PM.

  2. #112
    Senior Member Chosen Slaycrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    1,695
    11
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,035
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    10
    The Bible still shouldnt lead a person and tell them what to do in any way
    While the 10 Commandments make a good guideline, life in most countries will eat you alive if you follow those. Its 2017, shit doesnt work like that anymore matey X3
    When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

  3. #113
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusGameFreak View Post
    where I live in from you have to be for the follow the ten commandments

    if anybody have a notice it has Christian movies that's true story
    Well where you live must suck, because there is no legitimate reason to have no other options for religious belief than Christianity, not make caricatures of God, not say "Jesus buttfucking Christ" when you mistakenly sit on a pile of venomous snakes, do nothing on Sunday, or deny that you're jealous of your neighbor's lawn to the point where you desire to shit on it. The Bible also says that you go to Hell if you eat seafood, wear mixed fabrics, associate with a woman on your period, or do anal; yet it also says that slavery and pedophilia are totally fine, and that God is justified in killing literally everything except for a handful of life on Earth with a flood. If those are God's rules, Hell must be a pretty nice place. I bet they have a magical machine that makes whatever kind of porn you want. And cupcakes. Lots of fuckin' cupcakes.

    So yeah, if you're going to say that being gay is at all harmful based on a book that says I can't eat at Red Lobster or I'm literally Hitler (who would actually be totally fine by the Bible's standards because he says that he did it all for Jesus in Mein Kampf), you're actually a moron. I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm just saying it like it is.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  4. #114
    Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,979
    28
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,748
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Rep Power
    50
    Ive cleaned up the last few pages of this topic.

    I invite all of you to re read the SD guidelines.


    Onto the topic at hand.

    Before proceeding, please understand I'm a straight male, aethiest, and 27 years old. I fall very slightly on the liberal side of things, with a focus on egalitarianism. I am anti SJW and anti 3rd wave feminist.

    I don't care what gay people do so long as it doesn't effect me personally. If they are attracted ti the same sex and want to marry, no problem. If they're fit parents in a nice house, they should be free to adopt.

    I however, take issue when they force their views and opinions on others. For example, the bill in canada that passed last year forcing people to use rhese asanine titles (zee, zed, squee, etc, etc instead of mr or ms). Orr for example the law coming down on a church that refused to marry a gay couple. Or the incident where a cale shop was sued for not making a cake for a gay couples wedding. All of these are despicable to me, as it limits peoples right to express themselves.

    This is a viewpoint directed and learned in the western world (in particular the USA, EU, and Austrailia). Most of the middle east and Africa is still violently against homosexuality, so I wil not discuss that here as I believe that is a different topic. (quite a few of these countries send them to prison or outright kill them still.)

    I believe this topic should be divided into post 2015 and post 2000 myself, as the LGBT community has shifted quite drastically over the last couple years, mostly in the western world.

    Nowadays, being gay and/or non binary seems to almost be a fashion choice. There's constant talk about gender spectrums, and all of it to me is malarky (you either have a penis or a vagina, naturally or medically. End of story). I do acknowledge there are gay people as well as people with gender dysphoria. However the percent of population for both of these is roughly 2% to 4% gay, while only about .01% of the population will have Gender Dysphoria or Gender idemtity Disorder. (Both of these statistics are pre 2015)

    Despite that, figures have bloated from 10% to 25% of the population claiming themselves to be LGBT (all the way up to lgbtiqcapgngfnba and other absurd acronyms)

    There's a trend that started around 2005 where it was fashionable to be a victim. You can see this trend in quite a few political factions (Black lives matter, muslims, feminists, MGTOW, and LGBT are some of the more prominent),

    I believe this went hand in hand with most Millenials (and most of this is our social problem) upbringing, being taught that they're special and such.

    The reason i bring these subjects up is because post 2000 homosexuality has to at least think of factoring these in.
    Last edited by KingScuba; 05-06-2017 at 06:25 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

  5. #115
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MarcusGameFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    33
    1
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 313
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    Ive cleaned up the last few pages of this topic.

    I invite all of you to re read the SD guidelines.


    Onto the topic at hand.

    Before proceeding, please understand I'm a straight male, aethiest, and 27 years old. I fall very slightly on the liberal side of things, with a focus on egalitarianism. I am anti SJW and anti 3rd wave feminist.

    I don't care what gay people do so long as it doesn't effect me personally. If they are attracted ti the same sex and want to marry, no problem. If they're fit parents in a nice house, they should be free to adopt.

    I however, take issue when they force their views and opinions on others. For example, the bill in canada that passed last year forcing people to use rhese asanine titles (zee, zed, squee, etc, etc instead of mr or ms). Orr for example the law coming down on a church that refused to marry a gay couple. Or the incident where a cale shop was sued for not making a cake for a gay couples wedding. All of these are despicable to me, as it limits peoples right to express themselves.

    This is a viewpoint directed and learned in the western world (in particular the USA, EU, and Austrailia). Most of the middle east and Africa is still violently against homosexuality, so I wil not discuss that here as I believe that is a different topic. (quite a few of these countries send them to prison or outright kill them still.)

    I believe this topic should be divided into post 2015 and post 2000 myself, as the LGBT community has shifted quite drastically over the last couple years, mostly in the western world.

    Nowadays, being gay and/or non binary seems to almost be a fashion choice. There's constant talk about gender spectrums, and all of it to me is malarky (you either have a penis or a vagina, naturally or medically. End of story). I do acknowledge there are gay people as well as people with gender dysphoria. However the percent of population for both of these is roughly 2% to 4% gay, while only about .01% of the population will have Gender Dysphoria or Gender idemtity Disorder. (Both of these statistics are pre 2015)

    Despite that, figures have bloated from 10% to 25% of the population claiming themselves to be LGBT (all the way up to lgbtiqcapgngfnba and other absurd acronyms)

    There's a trend that started around 2005 where it was fashionable to be a victim. You can see this trend in quite a few political factions (Black lives matter, muslims, feminists, MGTOW, and LGBT are some of the more prominent),

    I believe this went hand in hand with most Millenials (and most of this is our social problem) upbringing, being taught that they're special and such.

    The reason i bring these subjects up is because post 2000 homosexuality has to at least think of factoring these in.
    well it is strictly banned 2017 because of the new government donald trump is going to change today just try to understand not lying here should check the changes happening today 2017 have been watching the news on my windows 10 computer app it is the truth because that's a lot of rules have been changed

    they have been monitoring everything especially on youtube becausehas being very strict and a policy have been noticing some of the video demonetize even have been noticing Google Chrome it's under government protection from the young children because of these things happening

    this is why i was trying to understand so you will not do the wrong thing before the end times coming because sooner or later because the whole city is going to be destroyed heaven clouds on it's land on this earth it will be like Israel times long long long time ago need to start over again and I mean the time is the short and I hope you understand sorry for this but it's the truth just follow my spirit what to do it's what my family teaches me

    also sorry for this

    I even noticed in other country very strict policies in other country even some of these people have to put license and and mean people have to pay license

    so people won't get messed up and mean in twitch

    the government trying to protect the kids it's the truth

    where I live in from very lucky free license in Trinidad and Tobago
    Last edited by MarcusGameFreak; 05-06-2017 at 07:33 PM.

  6. #116
    Guide Chosen GogetaAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,680
    10
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    Wonderful wall of text.


    Just give this man a cookie.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

  7. #117
    Senior Member Honoured amelixo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    On my sugar daddy's lap
    Posts
    595
    7
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScuba View Post
    Before proceeding, please understand I'm a straight male, aethiest, and 27 years old. I fall very slightly on the liberal side of things, with a focus on egalitarianism. I am anti SJW and anti 3rd wave feminist.
    Why though? Are you "anti" SJW and feminist because of the fact that you are a straight male? I'm not attacking you for this, just confused. I get that people disassociate themselves with the current movement of feminism because of how in many ways it's been overturned into misandry. But then again to say "anti 3rd wave feminist"... surely you believe in the total equality of both men and woman at the very least? Are you content with the world's current level of inequality? Just asking, not accusing.

    I however, take issue when they force their views and opinions on others. For example, the bill in canada that passed last year forcing people to use rhese asanine titles (zee, zed, squee, etc, etc instead of mr or ms). Orr for example the law coming down on a church that refused to marry a gay couple. Or the incident where a cale shop was sued for not making a cake for a gay couples wedding. All of these are despicable to me, as it limits peoples right to express themselves.
    May i just ask how blatant and illegal homophobic discrimination is a person's way of "expressing themselves"? I don't know about the first two instances, but with the latter, though I think the situation was blown out of proportion and did become a little bit silly, it is illegal to refuse service to customers due to discriminatory reasons. If a muslim person were to walk into a coffee shop and the barista refused to serve them for their religious beliefs, that would be illegal. I just don't understand your point? Discrimination is not "expressing yourself", people are entitled to their own opinions, I get that. But to refuse service to someone because of who they are is discrimination and I do believe should bring some form of punishment.

    There's constant talk about gender spectrums, and all of it to me is malarky (you either have a penis or a vagina, naturally or medically. End of story).
    Naturally and medically you have a biological sex, yes. Gender is a social construct, and to me it is and has been very damaging. Somebody should be able to express themself and be themself regardless of what they were physically born with. Having a penis shouldn't dictate how you act. The idea of having to conform to gender is archaic and stupid, and the ideas of "acting like a man" or "acting like a woman" should never exist. If you are a straight man who enjoys expressing emotions, getting down to beyonce and crying at titanic, that doesn't "make you gay" or mean that you're "acting like a woman".

    This leads me on to something I want to discuss - not necessarily responding to this post - the idea that gay men "want to be woman" or "act like women". This concept really bothers me as I've been asked that question a lot of times. I don't want to be a female. 99% of gay men don't want to be female. The way I see it is this: being gay I don't feel any pressures of society to act a certain way, like most straight men do. The way I act, react, my interests and hobbies etc I am completely liberated in how I want to express myself. I feel like I have just as many if not more masculine traits as I do feminine, but in comparison to most straight men who seem to avoid any form of femininity at all costs due to societal expectations, my feminine traits are highlighted. Therefore I am perceived as being overtly feminine, thus people assume that I want to replicate in my ways of self-expression how a stereotypical female would.

    This is entirely me personally, and something I have discussed with my gay friends, however I would be intrigued to see what both gay and straight males think of this topic.


    Anyway, for the most part I do agree with the rest of your post.

  8. #118
    Guide Chosen GogetaAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,680
    10
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by amelixo View Post
    May i just ask how blatant and illegal homophobic discrimination is a person's way of "expressing themselves"? I don't know about the first two instances, but with the latter, though I think the situation was blown out of proportion and did become a little bit silly, it is illegal to refuse service to customers due to discriminatory reasons. If a muslim person were to walk into a coffee shop and the barista refused to serve them for their religious beliefs, that would be illegal. I just don't understand your point? Discrimination is not "expressing yourself", people are entitled to their own opinions, I get that. But to refuse service to someone because of who they are is discrimination and I do believe should bring some form of punishment.
    Though I think is wrong you went sell something to someone for being gay, the thing about the church just seemed stupid, their personal beliefs, at least in that church, say that gay people can't get married, you know their religion tells you that, so why would you want to be a part of a religion that doesn't accept you for being gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by amelixo View Post
    Naturally and medically you have a biological sex, yes. Gender is a social construct, and to me it is and has been very damaging. Somebody should be able to express themself and be themself regardless of what they were physically born with. Having a penis shouldn't dictate how you act. The idea of having to conform to gender is archaic and stupid, and the ideas of "acting like a man" or "acting like a woman" should never exist. If you are a straight man who enjoys expressing emotions, getting down to beyonce and crying at titanic, that doesn't "make you gay" or mean that you're "acting like a woman".

    This leads me on to something I want to discuss - not necessarily responding to this post - the idea that gay men "want to be woman" or "act like women". This concept really bothers me as I've been asked that question a lot of times. I don't want to be a female. 99% of gay men don't want to be female. The way I see it is this: being gay I don't feel any pressures of society to act a certain way, like most straight men do. The way I act, react, my interests and hobbies etc I am completely liberated in how I want to express myself. I feel like I have just as many if not more masculine traits as I do feminine, but in comparison to most straight men who seem to avoid any form of femininity at all costs due to societal expectations, my feminine traits are highlighted. Therefore I am perceived as being overtly feminine, thus people assume that I want to replicate in my ways of self-expression how a stereotypical female would.
    Personally, I think that gender should exist, though it shouldn't be as imposing as it is now, I believe there must be some way to differentiate men from women (I really don't like that new trend of so many genders, it's just ridiculous at this point), sure you can be different and shouldn't be criticized, but, like I said, I think we need at least a basic concept to differentiate men from women.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

  9. #119
    Senior Member Prestigious Trisitella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    ♥ Stalking Rainbow-Senpai ♥
    Posts
    3,829
    15
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile! Veteran
    Rep Power
    16
    While gender identity issues is not an issue I feel overly comfortable talking about, as I personally am quite fine with the gender I am- It is my personal belief and opinion that the reason why the amount of Queer folks have gained popularity is more the fact that there has been much wider acceptance for all spectrums of queer, and as such there are more people talking about it freely and openly.

    It is becoming a normalized thing, which in my opinion it should. I think the only reason why it has had such a rough transition is because people who are the loudest, cause issues for both people for and against it. They exaggerate issues making the general public annoyed with it/becoming frustrated with it. (I believe the term is radical(?))

    Queer people have always existed, and existed in large quantities, it is just in the last ten years we have had growing acceptance for it and letting people who fall into this category be more vocal. When you like something/enjoy being something you like to express it. Example: Gamers, Furries, Weebs, Nerds, Sports fans, Fashion obsessed ect. And the same goes for some straight folks too, spending hours saying stuff like "OMG SELENA GOMEZ WOWOWOWOW" or "Holy fuck I love Brad Pitt, hes the hotest woah!" and the likes. Homosexuals just stand out when they do that because they differ from the norm.

    I agree with Scuba on the point that if people truly want to be religious and take the bible to heart, they are free to do so- While I personally dont practice religion it is not my place to tell you what to believe and not to believe. But I definetely consider the bible to be a just a book that people hold to high. Sorry if thats harsh i just dont feel like it has any place in modern society.


    Bisexual female, white, atheist, i dont really consider myself a social justice warrior, just passionate about my personal views whatever they may be on the subject.
    ♥ ♥ Kiyohime is the OG Yandere! ♥♥

    Can We Get Persephone In This Game Please?
    ==And Su Daji To, Please!==

  10. #120
    Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    9,993
    33
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    50
    Wow, I actually read through 10 pages of this to see what I posted. Purge my eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    Homosexuality being a "fad" needs to be cleared up, either:
    1) You mean that homosexuality is a cry for attention in itself, which it isn't, because homosexuality is being attracted to the same gender, which is unrelated to publicity. Some people might use it for attention, but just like everything else people use for attention, it isn't directly related.
    2) You mean that acting like a homosexual is a cry for attention, which it, unless someone is actually gay (and an extra emphasis for people who get triggered on first sight), definitely is.
    Getting back to this, my point pretty much stands. SJWs are causing trouble for everyone not a SJW, which includes the actual gay people getting blame for "seeking attention" when they had nothing to do with it in the first place and only got negative coverage because a bunch of extreme leftists irritated the majority of the general population.
    In short, support gay people. The actual gay people.
    Last edited by SeventhArchon; 05-07-2017 at 06:29 PM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •