Thread: Best Item For Damage

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 372

Best Item For Damage

Hey guys i what to ask a question?

Everytime when i enter into a smite match i cant even get atlease 3 kills so what is the best items that i can buy so it can deal alot of damage?

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 465
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Depends on who you're playing as, what type of damage they do(physical or magical), and the rest of your build among other factors. Don't forget to build penetrations too or your damage will fall off as the enemy builds and gains more protections.
    Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. Our problem is that people all over the world have obeyed the dictates of leaders…Our problem is that people are obedient allover the world in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war, and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves… (and) the grand thieves are running the country. That’s our problem.” – Howard Zinn

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Depends on what you are playing. Different gods build different ways. Check out smitefire. They have some crappy builds that can get you at least a kill or two. Then decide what works for you and eventually learn to counter build.
    Remember The Manticore

Senior Member Honoured TyrIsOPBruh's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 647
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 31 days registered 1000 Experience Points
    Magical: Rod of Tahuti, Spear of Desolation, Book of Thoth, etc.

Physical: Transcendence, Jotun's Wrath, Deathbringer, etc.

It also depends on the rest of your build, but these items make you hit hard.
    It is my solemn duty to represent all Hurdlers on the Smite Forums!

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    The benefits of shifters shield simply can't be denied if you are physical, soon to be even better and I use it regularly already.

60 power when you are over 50% health is phenomenal and with its protections as well, wow what an item. when it drops to 2400 cost it become core for me when I use Nemesis and Bastet.

Senior Member Honoured LetUsHavePie's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    This is a fantastic site to look at builds - http://eliteownage.com/smitebuilder.html
    Many items stack and scale based on others and enemy protections so you need to test.

Hi-power is useless against hi-protections.
    Hi-pen is useless against hi-health.
    Magical damage is straight up OP.
    Best Of Luck
    "I might sound like i hate this ^%$^#$ game. but i love it and thats why im ^%#^%#$ mad." - CGLR

Patches Not Glitches Thanks

Senior Member Chosen Drago55577's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    If you're playing a mage, Warlocks, Pen Boots, Thoth, Shard, Poly, Rod.
    A hunter, Trans, Warrior Tabi, Asi, Qins, Titans Bane, Odysseus Bow, Sell Transendance for Brawlers.
    Warrior, Breastplate, Warrior Tabi, Urchin, Jotunns, Bulwark and pen/defense.
    Guardian, Breastplate, Pen Boots, Urchin, Bulwark, Nemean, whatever
    idk Assassin
    Aim high. One day I will be HirezPonPon, I will wear his skin. Or you know, just be a moderator.
    A pretty amazing skin idea, SAW Scylla. Quite literally the best MOTD, Mayhem
    My Nox Rework, Anubis Rework, Nu Wa Orbital Terror, Hell Ymir Satori Komeiji is my waifu.
    When can we put gifs in our signature? http://puu.sh/jNNd9.gif
    Mode idea thread!

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 250 Experience Points Tagger Third Class 3 months registered
    Go to smiteguru.
    Hit the 'god builds' tab on the left side.
    Select the god you are playing and the game mode you are in, it will show you a decent current build.

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    completely dependent on the god you're playing.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    This is dependent on the god you are playing 90% of the time, but it is good to have a core build for each class. Here are mine:

Mage: Shoes of the Magi, Chronos' Pendant, Spear of Desolation, Rod of Tahuti, and 2 Optional Items (Put them wherever you need them in your build)

Hunter: Transcendence, Warrior Tabi, Soul Eater, Optional, Malice OR Titan's Bane, and Deathbringer OR Qin's Sais (of course you could get both Malice and Titan's or both Deathbringer and Qin's if you want, but typically you either get double crit or double pen)

Warrior: Warrior Tabi, Breastplate of Valor OR Bulwark of Hope, Bulwark of Hope OR Breatplate of Valor, Jotunn's Wrath, and 2 Optional items (Put them wherever you want in your build, typically after either defenses or jotunn's)

Assassin: Transcendence, Warrior Tabi, Jotunn's Wrath, and 3 Optional items (Typically placed in the last 3 slots, but they can go wherever)

Guardian: Shoes of Focus, Breastplate of Valor OR Bulwark of Hope, Bulwark of Hope OR Breastplate of Valor, Mantle of Discord (OR Spirit Robe if you can't afford/don't need Mantle), and 2 Optional items
    I love looking at god and skin concepts! If you want me to look at one then just message me the link. (DISCLAIMER: I probably will only glance over it if it's too crowded, that is my one and only request)
    Got a god/skin concept you want done? Look at the link below, if the god is there, then I'll get to him/her eventually. If not, reply to the post with your suggestion.
    My God and Skin Concepts: God and Skin Concepts ~ AnnaRose