Thread: Team looking for ACTIVE players - wanting to take it all the way

Member Follower CaptainRedBeardd's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered

Team looking for ACTIVE players - wanting to take it all the way

Hey,

I'm CaptainRedBeardd and my team has had the worst time finding players that actually want to do something with this game. The main roster is me and 2 other that are always on but, we can't seem to find 2 other good players that are on often enough for regular practices and scrims. We already have our name out to sponsors and managers, just need a full team!

We are looking for a support main and then someone that can either ADC or Jungle. Our current jungler started in the ADC role so, he can play both fairly well.

All 3 of us are on every night but, we can't always ask that of you. We get on about 5-6 EST and play until our fingers bleed..or our eyes from being tired. Two of us work first shift and the other is a professional gamer. We would like to hold full team practices at least every other night and several scrims on the weekends. We already have other teams lined up that want to scrim.

Just add me in smite or PM or reply on here if you're interested.

PLEASE have Curse and/or TeamSpeak 3. If you don't, both are free.

IGN: CaptainRedBeardd

Thanks for reading
    Mid and Solo Main

Join my clan, Stygian Knights!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY RECRUIT POST FOR FULL DETAILS!

Junior Member Cupidhead alexfly's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Looking to join

Hey,
    I'm interested in joining. I play just about every day afternoons and evenings east coast time. Currently plat 4 solo queing ranked but a couple weeks ago went on a 17-1 win streak in solo ranked. Since then I have probably won about 60 percent of my games. If you check smite guru I have a 54 percent win rate but there is no doubt that I am a high level diamond player and I am looking to play more competitively. I added you in game get back to me there please.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRedBeardd View Post

I'm CaptainRedBeardd and my team has had the worst time finding players that actually want to do something with this game. The main roster is me and 2 other that are always on but, we can't seem to find 2 other good players that are on often enough for regular practices and scrims. We already have our name out to sponsors and managers, just need a full team!

We are looking for a support main and then someone that can either ADC or Jungle. Our current jungler started in the ADC role so, he can play both fairly well.

All 3 of us are on every night but, we can't always ask that of you. We get on about 5-6 EST and play until our fingers bleed..or our eyes from being tired. Two of us work first shift and the other is a professional gamer. We would like to hold full team practices at least every other night and several scrims on the weekends. We already have other teams lined up that want to scrim.

Just add me in smite or PM or reply on here if you're interested.

PLEASE have Curse and/or TeamSpeak 3. If you don't, both are free.

IGN: CaptainRedBeardd

Thanks for reading