Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Incon replaced on team envyus.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,445
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Party Person Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran

Post Incon replaced on team envyus.

The tile says it all, what do you think?

So what happened was that team envyus had a meeting and decided to replace incon for omega, the decision it's not going well for fans and supporters of the team, saying that was bad choice from them. Incon will still be wearing the colors of the team but now as a coach, what it's your guys opinion?

Incon's Opinion:

Weak3n giving an explanation of what happened highly disliked the video:

So my conlusion, i think Incon will not continue with the coaching he will probably not like, altough he's gonna receive money from whatever competition they win, let's face it he was screwed by his team if they are really his friends they should have talked this trough and not replace him Incon it's one of the best supports and was one the best supports in s2, he's a fairly complete player can play any role at competitive level so i stand by his side what about you, what do you think?
    IGN: DragonMik3 Hit me up if u want to play from EU.

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 470
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    yea we know its BS his team screwed him over for omega i doubt he will stay and coach i think if they tank this split they'll want him back or he'll just go to another team as there's plenty of open slots his options are limitless with his potential its a shame i was a afk/envy fan but their attitude just turned me away. Incon's personality dosen't fit with the team comps attitude i think is the real thing as the new squad now is primarliy high ego's when he's always good on his streams and in talking never over cocky, he's still the best utility player in smite he'll be on some team by the summer split

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    They waited after his Disneyland trip, but decided to tell him on his birthday. Ouch. The timing was really not there for his team.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Banned Honoured Splifflord LaFleur's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    They should have replaced their weakass jungler, 667 damage = gtfo and never come back

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,798
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    I hope Incon will find much better opportunities for his career, since it's confirmed that he was kicked out of the team. It's rather undeserving to be treated that way, but Incon seems to still be the greater man about it.

I hope the rest of EnVy won't get to much flak from the unavoidable fallout, even though... yeah...

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    I hope Incon will find much better opportunities for his career, since it's confirmed that he was kicked out of the team. It's rather undeserving to be treated that way, but Incon seems to still be the greater man about it.
    Whoa what? Why was he kicked out?
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Whoa what? Why was he kicked out?
    I'm not quite sure. He was benched to be a sub and coach, but it seems the the rest of EnVy wasn't too pleased that Incon made that YouTube video (posted above in OP), so he was kicked out.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    I'm not quite sure. He was benched to be a sub and coach, but it seems the the rest of EnVy wasn't too pleased that Incon made that YouTube video (posted above in OP), so he was kicked out.
    Wtf? All he did was explain his situation and his team kicks him out? That's messed up.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Wtf? All he did was explain his situation and his team kicks him out? That's messed up.
    Yeah.

It seems that the video was an opportunity (albeit not a good one) that presented itself. Because if it's not, then the response was extremely petty and ridiculous.

This whole situation stinks in fact. It's just awful, suddenly blindsiding someone like that.

Senior Member Honoured Nightr0d's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Achievements:
    Well he's off the team now and Weak3n took down his "response" vid to Incon. Guess who messed up, got scared and deleted/private his vid.

I don't think anyone Envies them anymore LOL. The've been going downhill since they changed from AFK. But this, wow this was low. There was even a vid of Incon calling Weak3n one of if not his best friend. This is why we can't have nice things.

Last edited by Nightr0d; 01-19-2016 at 03:40 PM.