Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Defend your favorite OP gods!

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    I think this video may have some relevance here.

Chiron mvp

I like the vgs idea. I think the hardest part is having multiple allies spamming different vgs commands.

Artemis .... she is not that up :'(

Awilix. She is op, but no one calls her that except some team mates or enemies. She is not op here in the forums tho.

Skadi. She dies so easily against a god with some cc and mobility (Odin, Ama, Khumba). Not having mobility hurts her a lot. If people would not get scared so much of Kaldr and realized they could CC him, Kaldr would not be allowed to do anything. I can stop Kaldr just with the slow of Skadi's 1 and running. Seriously Mezz, Stun, root, slow, fear, banish. CC it or have a teammate CC it.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 394
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Chronos is balanced.

The End.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    All you need to do to get people to defend a god is make a post that says he is op. No matter how ridiculously op he really might be, 20 people with a diamond lvl on that god using his avatar to post with, will show up to say he isn't op and to tell you to "Learn to play" or the (im not 13 years old yet version) "Git Gud".
    Last edited by Imnuktam; 04-02-2016 at 07:36 PM.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 3,551
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    But...

I don't have a favorite op god...
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    But...

I don't have a favorite op god...
    Perfect post , especially coming right after mine and what I said lol

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,382
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person 25000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnuktam View Post
    All you need to do to get people to defend a god is make a post that says he is op. No matter how ridiculously op he really might be, 20 people with a diamond lvl on that god using his avatar to post with, will show up to say he isn't op and to tell you to "Learn to play" or the (im not 13 years old yet version) "Git Gud".
    Git gud, l2p, I got a lot as anti-rep lols.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    i could say something about Sol here, but its allready too late to defend her. thanks to Hi-Rez with that bunch of nerfs, most of which was completely unnessesary. actually all of them, except poly proc removing, was unnessesary. they just nerf everythng in her kit, except ult, that was and still is one of the most shity mage ult in the game...

i mean realy, her kit has no hard cc now and they give her ult, that hits 8 fkn times. you dont need to be a genius to understand how hard it is to land all hits to same target without cc. and it could be ok with reasonable damage... but no, it deal 840+120% - Scylla's ult deal same damage by 1 hit, but she also can use it again, if she kill someone by it. that's bullshit. Anubis ult has reasonable damage, yes, its fkn oneshot ult, but honestly, it makes him easy target and it has only thin line you have to aim o deal that damage and its tick based, but damage itself is 1290+450%. but Sol ult is on close lvl of difficulty to land as Anubis ult, but damage isn't worth that.

rest of her kit... well, i can only say, that you have a hard time to kill someone by your own. her 2 deal some like 700-800 damage, some hunter or assasin can deal same damage by a single aa with some builds, and after you use it - you have nothing except your aa, that doesn't do much. but they can just run away and you have nothing to stop them, you can follow them by your 3, but its only 3 sec, it they have their own speed buff, dash or leap - they will escape you. almost every Sol player i've ever see got a kill by finishing low hp enemies or enemies, who was stupid enough to not retreat when they was low hp, or if they was lucky enogh to place their ult right in front of dashing low hp enemy. all times i saw Sol attacking first it was like: she deal some like 60-70% of enemy hp and someone else finishe them, because Sol has nothing to finish them by herself...
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 04-03-2016 at 03:58 AM.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Anubis is...
    Oh wait we're considering op gods, right.

Sooo Chronos has great voice. (even though I don't play him)

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Ok, I'll show you how it's done, Chronos guys.

Chronos is item dependent. He has a very weak start, save for some lucky finishers. Only really gets online after Tahuti. Unlike Freya and Ao Kuang, who have ability damage, he can only count on power and he doesn't have any kind of power increasing passive, as Scilla, He Bo or Nox. Which means he asks for a squishy build. Add to that that he needs to be in your face and you'll see a hard combination. Yes, he can rewind, but if you ever played him you'll know how many times you can be bursted before you're able to roll back - get him CC'd and if you're team is awake, he's most likely dead. Also, it's very easy to mess up the rewind and end up in an even worse position.
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnuktam View Post
    Except there are no OP gods.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts