Thread: Looking for serious players

New Member Cupidhead Ketchthered's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Looking for serious players

Hello,

I've been playing Smite for a couple of years now. Made it to level 30 in the PC beta before release. I would like to find some serious gamers to play when on the PS4. I don't know what it is about my luck but some people are just brain dead when it comes to jungle rolls or even how not to tower dive. I play to have fun but mainly when that fun leads to winning. There are some games where the comp will clearly not work but I know that we will have fun running it so a loss is acceptable but running around the entire map cause you don't know what to do is unacceptable.

Please PM me PSN: Ketchthered and I would enjoy setting up some games and maybe getting a group of people together who can master each roll. I am also up to fill a roll that any team might have on their roster.

Just some extra info.... I prefer solo lane but adc is my second favorite. Bellona is my favorite God. I have 40+ masteries on PC (last I checked I was close to 50).

TLDR: looking for serious gamers to win with.
    Last edited by Ketchthered; 03-29-2016 at 12:55 AM.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Hey, I'm also looking for some experienced players xD I played on PC for a few years, but on PS4 I literally think I play with bots sometimes.

Ill add you up in just a min. Hopefully we can play

For anyone else wanting to play my PSN is : ParanoidPotato
    Last edited by ArmaPL; 03-30-2016 at 02:06 PM.