Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aphrodite -Godess of beauty- Rekit

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 876
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran

Aphrodite -Godess of beauty- Rekit

Passive : Love me true

The Aura of Love released from Aphrodite comforts her nerby allies giving them a soft health regeneration.
    When Aphrodite uses one ability she gains one comfort stack what will increase the power of her aura.

Ability type : aura
    Heal per second : 5 + 5 per stack (3 stacks maximum)
    stack duration : 10s
    radius : 30

Irritation effect :
    Heal per tick : 10 + 10 per stack every 0.5s

First skill : Femme fatale

The beauty of Aphrodite captivate all ennemy gods infront of her affecting them in different random way.

Ability type : cone

Jealousy : the ennemy God become jealous and attack randomly an other nearby God
    Duration : 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s
    Jealousy damage : 50/65/85/100/130 (+10% of your magical power) per hit

Fascination : the view of Aphrodite stunned the ennemy God, after what he will remain handicap for a short period of time
    Stun duration : 1s
    Handicap duration : 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s
    Cooldown : 18s

Irritation effect :
    Jealousy duration : 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5s
    Jealousy damage : 70/90/120/160/210 (+20% of your magical power) per hit
    Handicap duration : 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5s

Second Skill : Cocoon

Aphrodite creates a shield of compassion around a nerby ally or herself that will absorb a moderate amount of damage for a short duration and vanish into a healing dust.

Ability type : Shield
    Shield absorption : 15% damage taken
    Shield duration : 4s
    Damage absorption returned as healing : 200/225/250/275/300%
    Cooldown : 16/15/14/13/12s

Irritation effect :
    Shield absorption : 30% damage taken

Third skill : Give yourself to me

Aphrodite invokes a magical area on the ground that slow down and sucks the energy of her ennemies.

Ability Type: Ground Target
    Slow : 15/15/20/20/25%
    Damage per tick : 30/40/55/75/100 (+ 10% of your magical power) every 0.5 sec
    Lifetime: 4s
    Radius : 20
    Cooldown : 12s

Irritation effect :
    Damage per tick : 45/60/80/105/140 (+ 15% of your magical power) every 0.5 sec

Ultimate : Don't touch!

Agitated by all the attention, Aphrodite commands enemies to get away from her, doing damage around her and knocking them back to 30 units from her.
    She stays in a state of excitement that grants additionnal effects to her abilities during this time.

Ability Type: Point Blank /Buff
    Knock back damage : 100/150/210/280/360 (+40% of your magical power)
    Irritation duration : 15s
    Cooldown : 90/85/80/75/70s

(Since she lost her movement speed buff from her current kit, she would need to get an increase of her movement speed base stat)

Here we are,
    I'd like to get your comments about all of it i'm really bored with Aphrodite current kit (maybe 'cause it's my main) i tried to make something more interesting but i'd like to get your feeling before i commentate it myself.
    Last edited by Xaoyu; 09-13-2016 at 01:48 PM.

Achievements:
    No one is interested in Aphrodite ?

Help me to save her from the dark pit of forgotten gods

Senior Member Chosen GodlySparta's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Party Person 10000 Experience Points
    She doesn't need a rekit. She just needs a new passive. Her kit is very powerful and usually can kill another Mage really easily if you use her like everyone else.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Honestly, all she needs is a better passive. She's just underrated; no major changes are really needed.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Thanks for the answers

As a fellow player of Aphrodite i assure you she need a rekit
    The problem isn't in her ability to kill or heal, it's just the boringness of her gameplay. It surely is great for a 12 years old player but she deserves much more diversity.

Any comment from someone who red the whole thing ? Thanks in advance.

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I do not think Aphrodite needs a new kit at all. I love Aphrodite and she is my favorite goddess in the game. She isn't boring at all and I have a lot of fun with her. This rekit doesn't even sound like it would be that fun to play with, and btw 15% damage absorbed and then 200-300% of it regenerated is REALLY shitty compared to her birds. Honestly, you could slap different names on the abilities and make it a kit for just about any god. Also, her current Back Off! is way more useful than the Back Off! that you suggested.... which you suggested to be an ult... yeah. There is a way to make her more interesting without changing her entirely, which would be changing her passive and buffing her base stats. I appreciate the effort you put into this, and I would love to see this as a different god (even if I wouldn't play him/her), but leave my Annaphro alone! Thanks, but no thanks.
    I love looking at god and skin concepts! If you want me to look at one then just message me the link. (DISCLAIMER: I probably will only glance over it if it's too crowded, that is my one and only request)
    Got a god/skin concept you want done? Look at the link below, if the god is there, then I'll get to him/her eventually. If not, reply to the post with your suggestion.
    My God and Skin Concepts: God and Skin Concepts ~ AnnaRose

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaoyu View Post
    Thanks for the answers

As a fellow player of Aphrodite i assure you she need a rekit
    The problem isn't in her ability to kill or heal, it's just the boringness of her gameplay. It surely is great for a 12 years old player but she deserves much more diversity.

Any comment from someone who red the whole thing ? Thanks in advance.
    Aphrodite is not boring. It's fun to shut down assassins who are trying to gank you.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaRose View Post
    I do not think Aphrodite needs a new kit at all. I love Aphrodite and she is my favorite goddess in the game. She isn't boring at all and I have a lot of fun with her. This rekit doesn't even sound like it would be that fun to play with, and btw 15% damage absorbed and then 200-300% of it regenerated is REALLY shitty compared to her birds. Honestly, you could slap different names on the abilities and make it a kit for just about any god. Also, her current Back Off! is way more useful than the Back Off! that you suggested.... which you suggested to be an ult... yeah. There is a way to make her more interesting without changing her entirely, which would be changing her passive and buffing her base stats. I appreciate the effort you put into this, and I would love to see this as a different god (even if I wouldn't play him/her), but leave my Annaphro alone! Thanks, but no thanks.
    The thing is that a passive by definition is passive so you won't make her fun to play just by giving her a good one.

15% damage absorbed and then 200-300% of it regenerated is REALLY shitty compared to her birds
    It's not that "shitty" in term of power but anyway, the healing aura is here to compensate the loss.

And if you look well, you'll see that her healing power is not link to her magical power, it means you can really build her with utility items like Lotus crown, Isolation Gem, CDR protection items and penetration, without losing in healing power.
    (You could still build her as a bursty mage to optimize her offensive skill if you want)

With this Vamana-like Ultimate she get a new toy that can make her really interesting in term of healing and damaging area.

She would be hard countered by beads in term of damage potency, but with their recent CD nerf and given that there is a lot of other beads-burner gods, i don't think it will be problematic.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    As SirKeksalot said, Aphrodite is already fun to play. She just needs a passive.

Achievements:
    Up are always welcomed.

(you know that if you says it 3 times very fastly she may actually become fun to play for real ?)