Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hachiman, Divine Protector of Japan

Senior Member Honoured MadManToTheMax's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by inferno18 View Post
    Much better than my Hachi. rip

tbh if I was playing this guy, I would just use the 1 to annoy my team mates ;>
    I'd steal so many buffs...

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 619
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Really awesome guy !!

Member Worshipper ChromosomaExtra's Avatar
    Italy, north west. A rainy place, exellent to lose time reviewing and maybe even posting.
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    No, your concept rly does not suck.
    All abilities are good, maybe the numbers are too high.
    What to say? I do various things. Review all sort of threads, message, post sometimes.

I'm always there watching you

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Kamouh's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 504
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I am so hyped for the next guardian that will probably be the shinto one.... (hope they stop adding ADC/hunter like sol chiron skadi and now jing wei ...) and i really hope it will be your concept. I like Hachiman and he should have a very good model with banners!
    about the skill set:
    i think is kinda fine and i like it. i think that the first ability damage is fine, infact he has no others ability with high damage and, for this reason, the scaling should be higher. Probabily 1.5 sec to the fear and 30% mitigation (at max rank) should be enough (maybe 20% to him and 20% to the ally he teleports). The second ability is fine. His ult is fine too (and really really really awesome *-*). The third ability is strange O.o 5 seconds are really so much and u wont be able to use that ability in combat and also 30 sec CD are so much. I dont know how to change this :/ probabily increasing the 20% damage enemy will take or/and even the duration. (like 25% for 20sec with a 25sec CD). It will be kinda hard to use this ability. I really dont know: this ability should be broken or useless.... cant figure it out right now :P in conquest the ward part of this skill will be annoying.
    Very nice concept anyway.... i really like it and hope they will add him to the game ASAP
    Main support here ofc (with 20 mastery on khepri xing tian and geb on each)

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamouh View Post
    I am so hyped for the next guardian that will probably be the shinto one.... (hope they stop adding ADC/hunter like sol chiron skadi and now jing wei ...) and i really hope it will be your concept. I like Hachiman and he should have a very good model with banners!
    about the skill set:
    i think is kinda fine and i like it. i think that the first ability damage is fine, infact he has no others ability with high damage and, for this reason, the scaling should be higher. Probabily 1.5 sec to the fear and 30% mitigation (at max rank) should be enough (maybe 20% to him and 20% to the ally he teleports). The second ability is fine. His ult is fine too (and really really really awesome *-*). The third ability is strange O.o 5 seconds are really so much and u wont be able to use that ability in combat and also 30 sec CD are so much. I dont know how to change this :/ probabily increasing the 20% damage enemy will take or/and even the duration. (like 25% for 20sec with a 25sec CD). It will be kinda hard to use this ability. I really dont know: this ability should be broken or useless.... cant figure it out right now :P in conquest the ward part of this skill will be annoying.
    Very nice concept anyway.... i really like it and hope they will add him to the game ASAP
    Main support here ofc (with 20 mastery on khepri xing tian and geb on each)
    The reason his scalings are so low is because I want him to become a major threat if you stack his passive. His abilities have standard damage as far as guardians, but he can hit very hard if his passive is fully stacked. My plan was to make him scary to focus his squishies around since it will dramatically increase his damage output. His 1 at max rank will deal 280 damage, which is in line with most guardians for their main clear. But if his passive is stacked, it will hit for 560 damage. The same damage spike goes for his 2 and ult. Tweaking the fear and damage mitigation, although it's still a very bad idea to fight a guardian with 30% damage mitigation.

I bloated his 1 and ult on purpose since his 3 can't really be used in combat. He needs to make up for the fact that he's really fighting with 3 abilities instead of 4. It's cooldown is as high as it is because I don't want him spamming it and making his adc ungankable in the early game. 20 s on the damage increase is too much since full CDR will bring it to 18 seconds. You also probably won't be leveling his 3 until last since all his other abilities get a lot from level ups. You won't be seeing wards until mid-late game, and the 20% damage increase is for if things really get late and you need to secure the win.

I love his ult so much. Just imagining 5 samurai rising from the ground and turning it into a 10v5 makes me drool.

My goal for him was to make him a late game support. In the early game he won't really do well since his cc is much weaker at lower levels and he doesn't have enough allies around him to really benefit from his passive and ult. His peel requires that he pretty much risk his own life since he doesn't have the protections and health to survive yet. He also lacks a really powerful cc like Athena taunt, Ares no escape, Geb cataclysm, etc. But he'll become a monster mid to late game when the teamfights start to happen. Full CDR will just make him a constant threat, and his 3 will just ensure that you're always fighting on his terms.

I really can't wait for the first Japanese guardian. I want to play a bad ass samurai support so badly. And I would just die if his kit had anything similar to mine.
    Last edited by MadManToTheMax; 04-03-2016 at 02:13 AM.
    IGN: SenseiEnrique

Desired God w/ Concept: Hachiman - Protector of Japan / God of Warriors

わたしは せんせいエンリーケです

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromosomaExtra View Post
    No, your concept rly does not suck.
    All abilities are good, maybe the numbers are too high.
    Oh I was just shamelessly bumping to get some feedback

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondZone View Post
    Op alert! Op alert!
    Damn right, I wanted him to be op.

わたしは せんせいエンリーケです

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    OK, but this is OP enough to be the child of Loki and Amaturasu!

Achievements:
    Made some minor mana and damage tweaks. Any other thoughts?

わたしは せんせいエンリーケです