Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Chang'e, what next?

  1. #31
    Senior Member Honoured Afilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    507
    5
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaulyn View Post
    gods like Hel, Aphrodite and Chang'e were made to offer utility. Hell, the last two were actually supports at release, thats their playstyle, they are not supposed to carry by getting extremely high damage and lots of kills, they carry by giving their team the ability to do more than they normally would.
    That's right, I'm not trying to argue against that. I never said those gods were burst mages, in fact I even said Aphrodite's entire identity is healing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Macaulyn View Post
    And they are more than capable of doing so, being better than lots of burst mages.
    Prove it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Macaulyn View Post
    It is completely retarded to say they are the worst mages when we have things like Kukulkan and Anubis in the game.
    Find the post where I said that they were. Stop talking out of your ass.

  2. #32
    Banned Prestigious Endag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Tick tock.
    Posts
    3,639
    9
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    If anything change is borderline OP and people ask for buffs?

  3. #33
    Senior Member Honoured Afilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    507
    5
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Endag View Post
    If anything change is borderline OP and people ask for buffs?
    Is that why she's on the same tier as Anubis and Artemis on your tier list?

  4. #34
    Banned Prestigious Endag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Tick tock.
    Posts
    3,639
    9
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Afilia View Post
    Is that why she's on the same tier as Anubis and Artemis on your tier list?

    Keyword: borderline

  5. #35
    Senior Member Honoured Afilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    507
    5
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Endag View Post
    Keyword: borderline
    Ok, so you think Xing Tian, Ra, Cabrakan, Anubis, Kukulkan, and Artemis are borderline OP too? I mean they're on the same tier as Chang'e.

  6. #36
    Banned Prestigious Endag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Tick tock.
    Posts
    3,639
    9
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Afilia View Post
    Ok, so you think Xing Tian, Ra, Cabrakan, Anubis, Kukulkan, and Artemis are borderline OP too? I mean they're on the same tier as Chang'e.
    Nope, the fact that they're in the same tier doesn't matter, giving a small buff to chang'e could get her to S or S+, that doesn't stand true for the rest of the gods there.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Honoured Afilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    507
    5
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Endag View Post
    Nope, the fact that they're in the same tier doesn't matter, giving a small buff to chang'e could get her to S or S+, that doesn't stand true for the rest of the gods there.
    Back in the beta, a minuscule buff to Anubis made him jump from bottom tier to top tier. Your argument is completely nonsensical anyway. Even if it was true that a slight buff to Chang'e would make her top tier, how does that justify putting her on the same tier as the other mentioned gods? If you truly thought she was borderline OP, she would be at least two tiers higher.

  8. #38
    Banned Prestigious Endag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Tick tock.
    Posts
    3,639
    9
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Afilia View Post
    Back in the beta, a minuscule buff to Anubis made him jump from bottom tier to top tier. Your argument is completely nonsensical anyway. Even if it was true that a slight buff to Chang'e would make her top tier, how does that justify putting her on the same tier as the other mentioned gods? If you truly thought she was borderline OP, she would be at least two tiers higher.
    Cause she's not broken... for now.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Infamous Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,468
    22
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,494
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person Conversation Starter Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidTheWarlock View Post
    ? WTF is a Chang'e?!
    A Chinese goddess who's voice if heard by mortal men would cause them to orgasm indefinitely until death.

  10. #40
    Junior Member Cupidhead Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    16
    2
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadnaya View Post
    I don't play Chang'e for 2 reasons:
    1. Boring and too easy
    2. The goddamn rabbit talks and his taunts are awful

    done
    1.Boring and too easy
    See, that's another reason she's not popular
    people assume she's easy, play her once or twice, get absolutely destroyed, then never pick her up again.
    Chang'e has one of if not the weirdest powerspikes in the game, and takes a lot of proper timing and coordination to play effectively.
    Go back home, bub, And tell them to send me a worthy opponent!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •