1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Moros, The Doombringer

MOROS
    THE DOOMBRINGER

(artwork by me)

PANTHEON: Greek
    ROLE: Warrior (Guradian)
    Weapon: Large Morning Star

LORE: Destiny is inevitable. It cannot be stopped nor can it be changed. Thanatos, the hand of death, reaps the souls of the mortals. But his brother, Moros, has the answer as to who is next to be taken to the afterlife. The fear of impending doom are forever etched into each and every living soul, and Moros takes joy in his job. Guided by the Fates, he seeks out those who will end in tragedy and despair, and bring their demise on a very strict time. No sooner, no later. Not even Zeus, the king of the gods, has control over him. Moros is destiny himself. Relentless and persistent to make the fate of mortals and immortals happen at all times. He is everywhere, he sees all, knows all, hears all, controls all. Even the gods live in fear of what Moros could or would do to them. Now that a great battle between gods has begun, and Moros laughs, knowing...that countless lives...will be lost...

PASSIVE: Destiny (still working on this)

At the start of battle, Moros can choose any enemy god and decide their fate, marking them. Those who are marked will not know. Marked enemies will take +1 additional damage from Moros and his allies, minions and objectives if their health is 100%, +2 if 90%, +3 if 80% and so on and so forth. Moros cannot choose another god for 90s. Moros can see marked enemies from far away...but not across the map, that's just silly

1st: Severe Impact

Moros swings his weapon around in radius around him, dealing damage in a clockwise manner and applying a slow. At rank 3, he swings it 2 times. At rank 5, he swings 3 times and applies a cripple for 1.9s at the last swing. If he hits an enemy knocked up, he ends the ability and pulls that single target to him, dealing +50% damage

Damage: 80/120/125/150/195 (+30%)
    Slow (each hit): 5%

2nd: Impending Doom

Moros slams his flail down in a line and an AoE on the end. Enemies in the middle of the AoE take damage while enemies in the outer rims will be homed in by tremors that deal half damage and knockup.

Damage (center and line): 70/100/130/165/200 (+7%)

3rd: Chosen Fate

Moros points at a single enemy god (range of Kali's leap ability). After 2s, he teleports beside that god. If he sees an enemy marked by his passive under 20% health, he can instantly activate this ability and teleport to them, even at a long distance, as well as stunning them for 1.8s

Ultimate: Upcoming Demise

Moros roars in a radius of Ymir's ultimate, making all enemy gods walk towards him for 0.8s. Marked enemies will walk towards him for 1.3s (3s if nearby but not hit by this ability and 10s if across the map) and will be revealed to him only. He now has 10s of doing an additional effect from his abilities

Severe Impact: Each enemy hit explodes AoE that also does half the damage, but removes cripple
    Impending Doom: tremors move faster and enemies in the center are stunned for 1s
    Chosen Fate: teleporting now does an AoE of Dot (20/30/40/50/60 (+5) every 0.5s for 4s)
    Last edited by aGoodCabinet; 03-23-2016 at 11:57 PM.
    I DO IT ALL FOR TRES!!!

Member Follower
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 737
    Achievements:
    i bring this tread back to life!
    I DO IT ALL FOR TRES!!!

Senior Member Honoured redmist456's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 679
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    1.) I love the artwork. Just saying. That is some good style right there

2.) First ability's cripple is so long (although not saying it's op). Actually scratch that, you have a slow AND a cripple! GG enemies trying to escape. I suggest remove the slow (since doing a slow is just a mirror of Odin's 3rd Ability). Apparently players don't want mirroring gods.

3.) For 2nd Ability: What happens to enemies inside the line, before the area? Also, I think you should remove the "tremors" part or the "knock-up" part. Two hard CC is too much for one ability.

4.) What's the distance for the third ability? Also, how do you teleport to an enemy above 20% HP?

5.) A 10 SECOND TAUNT IS VERY, VERY OP!!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!

6.) He has a lot of potential, I can see that. I think you should probs change his role to "Guardian" instead since he has lots of CC and Peel/Damage Ability. His ult seems more supportive/tanky than warrior (imo really). Overall, good concept.
    Last edited by redmist456; 03-23-2016 at 10:40 PM.
    Hello Smite, I'm Dad.

MY NEW CONCEPT HUB:

REDMIST456 CONCEPT HUB

POLYNESIAN PANTHEON GOD CONCEPT THREAD

I'm also planning on starting a concept review (I'll try my best). If you want, PM me so I can review your concepts. Just a little something I want to do to become more connected to the SMITE community.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 737
    Achievements:
    1.) Thank you

2.) i guess i can remove the slow

3.) the tremor isnt like Cabrakan's tremors. It's just cracking grounds that follows targets. As for the damage in the line, the same as the center

4.) as said, the distance or range is Kali's leap. And it's not above, it's UNDER 20% health. If Moros SEES and i mean SEES ANY ENEMY BELOW THE THRESHOLD that is MARKED BY HIS PASSIVE, he can FACTUALLY TELEPORT TO THEM OF ANY DISTANCE AS LONG AS HE SEES IT...even wards

5.)i have no idea what to do with the marked enemies lol, just trying to keep it lore friendly

6.) i think i like him being a guardian
    I DO IT ALL FOR TRES!!!