Thread: Need a new Rank-System...

Junior Member Cupidhead Paladin22x's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points

Need a new Rank-System...

Need a new Rank system...for separate. The old system for serious gamers...fine. But, lately...after 9 consecutive games losing streak...it's heart-breaking. I don't like player quit in the middle of the match or near the ending of the match...making my team hard to fight 4 vs 5...even 3 vs 5...silly. Alas, I lost points. Bummer. If, I played over 20 games and only won twice...that is not cool to lose points. Sound like punish for the losers. Not cool. I thought in the end of the game, we shake hands. Good sportsmanship. It seems only winning matter to "SMITE" old Rank system. Sadly, everybody will not be able to see the Grandmaster Rank. Only the few.

Here is my new Rank system. Doesn't matter if you win or lose, you'll get TP points. As for winner, you'll get %100 percent earning TP points. And for the loser team, will only get %50 percent earning TP points. That way, no quitter & no hate message or blaming messages. I love to play Ranked matches, but lost a lot of Ranked games do to the quitters. And for the lobby match, if the team player don't pick a God doing the countdown...the other team automatic wins in forfeit...so the winners get %120 percent earning TP victory & the other team get zero TP, nada! The option can be if the team captain chose to play with just 4 players vs 5 players...then if the 4 players team win...they get %200 percent earning TP points while the 5 players lost the game will get %90 percent earning.

I believe all "SMITE" fans should be able to get the Grandmaster title. For good entertainment and good sportsmanship. "SMITE" should reward for playing more games, than winning. It's a turnoff for me when a player quit. I lost TP points furious me. Really. Win win win win win, come on. How is that possible, it should be 10 games...then promotion. 30 games promotion & so on. My longest losing streak is 9 games...finally won. Grrrr. And I don't like it when players sent me angry messages from XBOX ONE. I thought we suppose to respect strangers. Don't get mad at the stranger, get mad at your friends. If friends together for 2 years, fine get angry...but, you have no right to get angry at the stranger...

An example, "You threw the game away." Turn me off from playing "SMITE" on my XBOX ONE. My respond to him/her was "I tried my best. Really." Positive feedback. Other times was like "Try to learn your builds right." Or "Please unstall SMITE". Really turn me off. People can be rude. Not bad as playing "CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS III" online, I don't get hate messages from players

Thanks for reading.

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Grandmasters ranking shouldn't be available to everyone that plays. It should be hard to obtain, and for elite players only. The kind of player that can carry a good deal of games to victory, regardless of circumstance. Im just a noob, but thats my perception.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    http://smite.guru/stats/xb/ANAKIN22X/matches Upon looking at your stats the builds vary quite alot. Granted situations can vary in matches so it's hard to understand some choices at a glance. In saying that http://smite.guru/builds will give you the run-down on highly picked builds and items for all game modes so that's a start to understanding the meta, where you stand in it and what possible variables you can fix and add to situations given to fit your playstyle.

Achievements:
    Ah, I just fought a Ranked: Conquest tonight. Lost, the enemy team grabbed 2 times of Fire-giant. After 50 minutes, I lost 13 points of TP. It's turn me off. We fought hard to stay in the game. Alas, why take away points of TP for losing the game. I'm hurt. Players get angry about it when they kept on fighting 'til the end. It need to change Ranking system. Or, I'm bummed out. Playing over 1 hour & lost TP points feels like a punishment. Not enjoyable, not sportsmanship like.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMORTAN JOE View Post
    Grandmasters ranking shouldn't be available to everyone that plays. It should be hard to obtain, and for elite players only. The kind of player that can carry a good deal of games to victory, regardless of circumstance. Im just a noob, but thats my perception.
    I agreed, then I suggest to have 2 separate Ranking system...one for Hard-core gamers Rank-system, the other for enjoyment Rank-system! Not ever person is Bobby Fisher Chess master wizard. Everyone is different. Few are legend like Michael Jordan. But, it would be cool to be a Champion once in your life. Playing over 1,000 games and still a Bronze League, that's BS to me LOL Separate the Rank-system. Have 2 Rank-system. I like to earn a Grandmaster achievement, but after 40 games...quitter or not picking a god in the lobby...it's hard to reach. I think I'd already played over 15 games Ranked...only won 4 or 5 games...lost TP one time for 1 player [DC]....hurt my feeling. 4 vs 5, game over at 51 minutes...we lost TP -15 ouch...come on, jeez.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead cmm5350's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Sounds like the type of person who would vote for Bernie Sanders. I want free stuff that I don't have to work for!

Seriously this idea is just asinine. If you are losing all your games, maybe look at the common denominator? Read, watch videos, Use your mic and fight harder. Don't take the losses for what they are. Figure out what the enemy team did better than you and work on fixing the problem.
    GT: Its Irish x

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vorbv's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by cmm5350 View Post
    Sounds like the type of person who would vote for Bernie Sanders. I want free stuff that I don't have to work for!

Seriously this idea is just asinine. If you are losing all your games, maybe look at the common denominator? Read, watch videos, Use your mic and fight harder. Don't take the losses for what they are. Figure out what the enemy team did better than you and work on fixing the problem.
    LMAO, I laughed so hard. I have to agree but less mean.

The purpose of Ranked is to be the best, and if you keep losing, you don't deserve to reach that point. What does it matter if there is a separate league for more casual play? What was described is more of the Season ticket ("Earn 10,000 points and get this title!"). It's an accomplishment, but it's not a competitive one. You do the Rank System to know where you stand compared to others. If you don't care where you compare, then it's not the right queue for you.