Junior Member Cupidhead Africano's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    he needs new passive and wukong style targeting for turrets

Senior Member Honoured Scylaxius's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by jailedpanda View Post
    I think Vulcan is perfect, except for maybe changing his slow to proc on abilities and auto attacks, and removing the effect of it getting consumed the next time you AA, give him chasing power. Otherwise he's pretty much perfect.
    I agree. I used to complain about his passive being useless, but honestly, It doesn't even matter. He plays so well, I do great with him, and his ult is satisfying enough that i forget about the slow.

<3 Vuclan
    "BOW DOWN TO ME!"

IGN: Scylaxius
    I can fill any role in any gamemode, as long as it's not conquest.

Top 2 favorite Gods at the moment:
    Arachne
    Hou Yi

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Caerulius's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Achievements:
    Vulcan is high skill, high reward. Bombing a person back to you, dropping a turret, blasting them with backfire does ABSURD amounts of damage.
    Did you see me? I'm great. :3

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 501
    Achievements:
    I really like how vulcan is. He does need some QoL change though.

His passive does nothing when you think about it. (if you have a chance to AA your not playing vulcan right) as his 1 pushes you back and out of range. I think his passive should be some some Magic protections Shred

Passive: Rust - Whenever vulcan damages an enemy with an ability place a stack of rust on the target Each stack reduces the Magic protections by 2% (max 5 stacks) stacks refresh when hit by one of vulcan's abilities. Stacks last 7 seconds

Fairly balanced as it only removes 10% but heavy enough to be userful in battles and not so short they fall off when your abilities come back up but not too long where you can just magma bomb for stacks.
    Who's Ready to get punched in the Junk - Lil'mana (VET)

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ChrisJD10's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 131
    Achievements:
    Vulcan seems like he is in a good place but his kit has almost no synergy with itself (apart from turret and backfire).
    I feel like all he needs is a more kit-interactive passive, or at least make it a permanent 20% slow on basic attacks instead of just after using an ability, like how gem of binding was.

Quote Originally Posted by Khallis View Post
    Suggestion 1 - give his turret skill something like Wukong's 72 transformation skill, where he has three "Device" choices depending on where his targeter is located. so for example if his targetter is closest to him he puts down the inferno turret, if the targetter is at medium distance he throws down the old Thumper at the target location. Farthest would be some other Device of some sort (i suggested a shield that gives him and allies a speed boost if they pass through while debuffing/slowing enemies that pass through it)
    I like the idea of having 3 different turrets, but I think it should be like a list, similar to the druid in Hearthstone where he has a "choose one" option, just press 2 and then 1 2 or 3 based on which creation you want. Another idea is something like the medical station from Global Agenda or dispenser from TF2 which gives all allies in a small radius a HP5 and MP5 buff.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead HeavensWolf's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 667
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    All Vulcan abilities are quite good. Although the passive could convert a portion of Vulcan's power to his turret's defense, power and health.
    I'm a wolf and I don't play Fenrir, woof me right?

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    At the very least they need to do something about his turret, it dies way too easy at all levels i know most vulcans level it last because of this squishiness.

not saying it should tank creep waves or anything but it would be nice not to throw one down and have it die immediately.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ChrisJD10's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 131
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallis View Post
    At the very least they need to do something about his turret, it dies way too easy at all levels i know most vulcans level it last because of this squishiness.

not saying it should tank creep waves or anything but it would be nice not to throw one down and have it die immediately.
    They should definitely remove the 50% extra damage it takes from non-gods I think.
    Last edited by ChrisJD10; 03-22-2014 at 02:10 PM.

Hel is gonna wreck this party!

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by jailedpanda View Post
    I think Vulcan is perfect, except for maybe changing his slow to proc on abilities and auto attacks, and removing the effect of it getting consumed the next time you AA, give him chasing power. Otherwise he's pretty much perfect.
    I agree he's perfect as is now, and although I do miss old Vulcan, I'm thinking people need to move on and leave him as is

(besides his passive, which is so useless right now, that needs changing)

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJD10 View Post
    They should defiantly remove the 50% extra damage it takes from non-gods I think.
    Have his turret only take 15% extra damage at the very least. It would be killable but fine as a wave clear early on then.
    One day I'll be able to have a gif for my sig

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJD10 View Post
    They should defiantly remove the 50% extra damage it takes from non-gods I think.
    I completely agree with this. at the very least they should remove that.